The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
s9963c is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Finally over the long weekend, when to look for Qian Qian. There are a few name Qian Qian, this one is at Thomson near Sin ming.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/qianqian-massage/

Welcome me with a big smile. After a quick bath, the massage start. Good strength.Can converse very well. Sensual is good and give a slow and wet BJ. Left a happy man.

Nice apartment and very convenient even if you do not drive.
Worth your time with her.
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Sadly to say, the local market is getting bad to worst.
There a few ang pai, there some senior bro say is very very good specially from Sglonelyguy. All those so call ang pai always required so call within their database to book. Then keep asking you to book those that will help you write in the database, where most of the time those girl CMI with all the over photoshop photo and still won't bother to record in the database. Personally I book quite a number from sglonelyguy, where some say u got no record will ask you to prove so much just for massage, and some don't even bother to reply if not within the database
I wonder if this the new way to bait us, and kind brother facing the same issue as me can share ur solution.🙁🙁🙁

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
no choice as blame those fk up ppl.. sometimes is not just AV.. but the ppl who dont pay after service.. threaten to call police if have to pay.. steal the ML money.. and so on..
have to remember the girl is inviting a complete stranger (guy) into their house..
thats why those in shops usually easier to book and dont need any form of verification as they as not worried about these issues.. just a shout and someone will come to their help..

This database issue indeed is not a good way for ML to accept bookings.
I do have no reply from some ML when they can't track my Hp in the DB they are using.
Since they are under one SLG network, why are they using so many different DB?
As for those "fk up ppl.." just see when karma returns to them lor...
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/xiao-wan-zi-massage/

Looks like a returnee anyone tried before? Too many in the east now spoilt for choices haha.
Old timer la, probably her 4th stint. Belongs to the An Xin, Xiao Xiao sister gang. They generally have good service attitudes and not too bad in the looks and figure department. I consider them fail-safe options if you don't wish to take risk with unknowns. Also not too vanilla but sensual mileage depends on individual. Bummer is they are notorious for wearing safety shorts and in earlier stints they provide cbj at no extra cost. Removed from the menu since the previous stint. XWZ has her fans so won't go wrong to try.
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 12
1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blow360 View Post
Any review for this lady?

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/pp-massage/
have a couple of negative MRs. can’t remember her previous name.
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 12
1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all1118 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post
Nothing interesting recently so went back to my regular.
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tang-tang-massage/

She is a failsafe and definitely worth the penny!
Asked to skip the massage and go straight into foreplay. Her sensual is heavenly and playability depends on your chemistry with her=p The highlight of the session was her bbbj which is the reason why I keep returning.

Imagine a big eyes lady in her 20s with long silky hair, looking back at you while she savour your 2ic in her mouth. She dont rush the deed, making sure you enjoy the moment. Then you Look downward and you see 2 voluptuous melons on a petite body frame that are free to roam. She will also position herself so that you can zhut her melons and hear her moan softly.

A hardworking girl that refused to use hand even though I took awhile to release, she will gradually increased the momentum and my armies surrendered in her mouth while my both hands are busy fondling her butt and boob.

Location is convenient for sure with plenty of parking around and near MRT exit. Will always try to RTM once in awhile to destress.
To me she resembles abit of 台湾趙小僑 with no makeup
Wow new pictures.

Why skip the massage? I enjoy the massage.
Old Today, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1869 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

screen through few pages doing catch up from last week.

not sure why the argument about poor people use SLG the higher income ones go high end places etc.

firstly, higher income also considered working for salary. the rich got no income one.

secondly, billionaires are one of the most stingiest group of people i have ever seen. generally speaking people who splurge are people who dont need to work for the $ or in a passive sense.

some poor dumb shit can steal parents $ to go hang flowers. outside look very rich and successful but only ownself know.

i have no issues paying ML 1-2k per visit but the point is simply not worth it i cannot justify the cost benefit lol so maybe in eyes of many i am a stingy shit but ya, happy to keep rest of the $ for other things

anyway just a sidetrack. dont read too much into the above.

nowadays is like order plain rice when book ML then go liao tell u got what ingredients to add-on. last time visit some ML, tell me top up can do multiple stunts BJ if not is only lie on bed to BJ. a typical good BJ probably last a few minutes so i am not sure why need so many stunts lol so i declined. cheapo me at work as usual

have fun chiong safe
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
have a couple of negative MRs. can’t remember her previous name.
Amber ? some mixed reviews, perhaps depends on customer and demands
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Iamfangyit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Speaking of bah bah MLs, wonder if any bros can recommend any big boob ML with good sensual? Now days too many listings, confused already..
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Old timer la, probably her 4th stint. Belongs to the An Xin, Xiao Xiao sister gang. They generally have good service attitudes and not too bad in the looks and figure department. I consider them fail-safe options if you don't wish to take risk with unknowns. Also not too vanilla but sensual mileage depends on individual. Bummer is they are notorious for wearing safety shorts and in earlier stints they provide cbj at no extra cost. Removed from the menu since the previous stint. XWZ has her fans so won't go wrong to try.
Wah, she still made a come back again, last time all stay @ the hill. Have good memory with few of them, An Xin, An Ye, all the name start with An. This gang All r pretty girls
Old Today, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dabao rtc?
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Thanks bro for this. Seems like she not located in the east. Gonna give her a miss then.
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Since they are under one SLG network, why are they using so many different DB?
SLG is just for the ad, doesn't encompass their whole setup. Some girls will ask the SLG webmaster, others might ask their friends. They probably need to pay for it also juding from the occasional spam sms, so naturally got competitiors i.e. different databases.
Old Today, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
SLG is just for the ad, doesn't encompass their whole setup. Some girls will ask the SLG webmaster, others might ask their friends. They probably need to pay for it also juding from the occasional spam sms, so naturally got competitiors i.e. different databases.

Noted.
Thank you for the info.
Old Today, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1075 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
You should have asked or searched for her info. Ocean and Lisa are both in Sg for a long time already. Both are landmine with heavily PS pics. I better let u know now before u target Lisa.

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-lisa/
yea bro i agreed with u. This really another landmine...got stunned like vegetable the moment i see her
Old Today, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post

On another note any FR for shanshan?
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/shanshan-massage/

her price went down to normal $120, her FJ also go down from $260 to $200
If she's the same lady as the pictures who goes by the name jing jing 金金during her first stint and no one pirated her pic,
my sexperience with her is that she has the looks, nice bod but unfortunately no service at all, rushing and the worst of all keep using phone while I'm pumping her.
other bros who tried her care to share their sexperience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
On the contrary most are full service ladies masquerading as MLs these days. If you see BBBJ/CIM in their listings they're almost always available for FJ as well.
SLG owner don't allow FJ advertise on their website anymore that's why we see FLs posting massage and BJ only on SLG but no doubt there are some who really masquerading but always cross check between websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafengchui View Post
Condo reported , please make sure you don’t be caught spot on

---snip----

More to come stay tuned
Champion, What's the matter with you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1