The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ahgong86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Y**Y**?....
What's about her? I visited her twice seems ok
Old Today, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of
Re: Please beware of U-Spa Nana

Bro, move on.

These MLs are here to make money.
You visited ML to get relax and release.
It's their job to give you gfe so that customers will return.
It's also brothers problem if they want to give her more money and gifts.

If you shared she raw this raw that, then I agree you shd share to warn bros here from potential stds.

Which pretty ML doesn't has many suitors?

This is considered entertainment industry, MLs job to KC men in order to make more money like flower joint.

If you kena KC, you asked for it.

Stop posting about her, imo she did nothing wrong.
Old Today, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgong86 View Post
What's about her? I visited her twice seems ok
Hi bro will she throw temper if I only plan to get pure massage from her without doing any special?
Old Today, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakli View Post
This thread would probably not last long and I have white knights pm-ing me to stop lying. So I just wanna list out the things I have learnt from my friend and those that reached out to me. Up to you to believe and if you happen to be her customers or “boyfriend” do wake up and don’t be manipulated by her.

1. She already have a boyfriend and a sugar daddy 20+ year older than her. If you are her boyfriend but she didn’t sleep with you, you are not the real one.

3. If you visit in the afternoon and they say she is working, chances are that she isn’t. Just visiting her boyfriend for a quickie.

2. She and her boyfriend will pick potential customers that tips well to walk her home, go out to eat or drink. Nothing more than that. If you realise you did that with her, you are one of those she is baiting.

3. Everything that you have spoken or message to her, she will tell and show boyfriend. My friend was surprised that her boyfriend knows so many things about himself, things that he message or talked to her about.

4. She still have many “boyfriends” giving her gifts like cash, gold and jewellery. Those she likes, she will keep, rest she will throw or sell.

5. You don’t see her advertising much because sleeping once with her sugar daddy gives her more money than what she earns in 1-2day.

6. Her sugar daddy is divorcing his wife for her. So she will probably be off the market in the coming year.

Guys pls chiong with your big head and not small head. Keep things transactional and don’t get KC.

I’m not saying to not visit her but do be aware if you are visiting and not fall for her sweet talks. She have a very strong base of older customers because she is one of the pretty one in the west. Just that it’s $88 spa with standard cat 1 dmg.

Happy national days!
Can any kind bro here PM me her contact?
Old Today, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
Hi bro will she throw temper if I only plan to get pure massage from her without doing any special?
Hi bro..if u going for pure massage. Think u can skip. Her massage I rate 5/10 .. not sure if they will throw temper if u intend go for pure massage only. But overall I feel her service was ok
Old Today, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

her boobs are those low quality fake n hard type.. what's so sspecial about it?
Old Today, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgong86 View Post
Hi bro..if u going for pure massage. Think u can skip. Her massage I rate 5/10 .. not sure if they will throw temper if u intend go for pure massage only. But overall I feel her service was ok
I only want to be massaged by a pretty and relatively young ML and I only want super happy experience(which I heard she doesn’t provide). Perhaps I should go down to try my luck. Just use the first session to know her first.
Old Today, 10:03 AM
Samster

She don't provide super happy ending... They have individual rooms but with curtain and common bathroom
Old Today, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Allenc3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Bro, move on.

If you shared she raw this raw that, then I agree you shd share to warn bros here from potential stds.

This is considered entertainment industry, MLs job to KC men in order to make more money like flower joint.

Yeah, any pretty ML esp experienced ones who started young and worked many years already, are good at playing this game.
Really can't save ppl who willingly want to kena KC.
Thats y don't ever give more extra money & gifts or freebies so u will never be "cheated" at the minimum. When go out tgt just split the bills.

They can sweet talk and make any guy feel super special by claiming that you are the only guy they give extra GFE etc, but its almost guaranteed they have multiple "special" guys in their list that you don't know lol.
Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakli View Post
This thread would probably not last long and I have white knights pm-ing me to stop lying. So I just wanna list out the things I have learnt from my friend and those that reached out to me. Up to you to believe and if you happen to be her customers or “boyfriend” do wake up and don’t be manipulated by her.

1. She already have a boyfriend and a sugar daddy 20+ year older than her. If you are her boyfriend but she didn’t sleep with you, you are not the real one.

3. If you visit in the afternoon and they say she is working, chances are that she isn’t. Just visiting her boyfriend for a quickie.

2. She and her boyfriend will pick potential customers that tips well to walk her home, go out to eat or drink. Nothing more than that. If you realise you did that with her, you are one of those she is baiting.

3. Everything that you have spoken or message to her, she will tell and show boyfriend. My friend was surprised that her boyfriend knows so many things about himself, things that he message or talked to her about.

4. She still have many “boyfriends” giving her gifts like cash, gold and jewellery. Those she likes, she will keep, rest she will throw or sell.

5. You don’t see her advertising much because sleeping once with her sugar daddy gives her more money than what she earns in 1-2day.

6. Her sugar daddy is divorcing his wife for her. So she will probably be off the market in the coming year.

Guys pls chiong with your big head and not small head. Keep things transactional and don’t get KC.

I’m not saying to not visit her but do be aware if you are visiting and not fall for her sweet talks. She have a very strong base of older customers because she is one of the pretty one in the west. Just that it’s $88 spa with standard cat 1 dmg.

Happy national days!
A lot of info on her. You must be closed to her or involved with her.
Your intention may be good if this is true or you are getting even.
Personally I dont think I will go for her or if I am unware and serve by her, I will not do what you have mentioned.

Like someone said, in this industry, they are like that. Many men will still fall for her with or without your advise. Think move on and all rbothers here should know we r here to just Fire n Forget
Old Today, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Bro, move on.

Well said and totally agree with you bro. TS beri salty. He has started zapping me.

I think is a old lao cheow with other nicks. But use a new nick to sabo the ML
Old Today, 10:40 AM
Samster

Deleted.xxxxxxx

Last edited by Wee0502; Today at 01:43 PM.
Old Today, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!

What a sore loser the thread starter. He kena kc, didn't get what he want and now start bad mouthing her. You read his posts can straightaway tell he is on the insider track. But unfortunately didn't get pass the finish line. Doubt he dares post here in this thread anymore.

One word of advice lah bro, move on. The vast ocean has many fishes. Don't be stuck like vengeful ghost here.
Old Today, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2898 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

https://mothership.sg/2023/05/man-gi...ts-money-back/

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/man-send-masseuse-money/

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=23...postcount=2970

TS, in another thread you claim 'your friend' or youself gave tens if thousands dollar yet cannot bed her.

When will we see another mothership report?
Old Today, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersunnyboi1988 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Poor TS. Kena laughed out of the forum

Nana 1 - 0 TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1