The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, Areallyzara, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, missfortune, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty

Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zachery211 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliotwave View Post
Any bros here booked with yx before on the malaysia girls?
YX girls are pretty and good service, so you won't regret haha
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 10
satosh1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysatosh1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR
OKT : Club Friday
Lady: Anny

Looks : 9/10 lady in nurse costume is her , natural beauty I might say

Body : 9/10 slim tall very minimum fats seen, for you who like the model skinny type

BBBJ : 9/10 her combo with Hj was amazing, She's definitely skilled i dunno where she learn to stroke and suck the tip like that but kuddos to bros who taught her LOL

Painting : yes

Dfk: kiss only at first, got my dfk during intercourse

FJ : 9/10 due to her nurse costume I expected a PSE kind of fuck but in reality she’s the GFE type of fuck. Slow steady rhythm her hands caress my back when i’m on top of her legs wrap around my hips. Pussy was damn tight, good thing about Syt pussy i hardly can last long

GFE : 10/10 Top notch. Gfe side is natural with her, act like a real gf/bf

RTF : No, too many girls these days
Old Today, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 1
chionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychionz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Short FR for Kit (VP)

As mentioned by other bros, she loves sex. Looks wise she is pretty with tight body. After BBBJ she laid beside me waiting to be serviced. Feed on her pussy for awhile and she asked to be fucked. Mish was legit intense, I was sweating buckets. Rested for a few mins before she rode in cowgirl and then we fucked in doggy. Ended in mish again and licked her armpit cause i was curious lol. Didnt manage to shot as I overexerted myself but she still offered to hj and bbbj for me after cleaning my dick with wet wipes. Chatted about vietnam travels before i made my way.
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
keng123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Diora + GinGin

Been camping VP for tarma opportunities, finally saw they have, immediately book my slot. Tempted for trima, maybe another time haha.

Face: both of them are very pretty, but diora has the edge
Body: again, bros that visited diora knows, her body is amazing
Boobs: both enhanced and big
BBBJ: both can DT, diora 9.5/10 GinGin 8/10

Both of them got great teamwork, took turns to BJ, while the other cat bath and kissing. Had to focus else would have release early, especially when Diora BJ. My god.
Highlight of the show is when GinGin started kissing diora’s body when I was doggying Diora. Ended with diora in missionary while dfk with gingin.

Overall, gingin say it’s her first time doing threesome, haha don’t know true or not, if true then lucky me. but can see Diora is the more experience one in sex and leading the way.

YMMV

Might be complimenting too much on Diora here, but not to discredit GinGin, both was amazing, but Diora just more MCOT I guess. Just like Alin is more MCOT compared to Diora. And daphne>alin and so on
Such is the standard of some of the girls VP bring.
Old Today, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Trafalgar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chionz View Post

Short FR for Kit (VP)

As mentioned by other bros, she loves sex. Looks wise she is pretty with tight body. After BBBJ she laid beside me waiting to be serviced. Feed on her pussy for awhile and she asked to be fucked. Mish was legit intense, I was sweating buckets. Rested for a few mins before she rode in cowgirl and then we fucked in doggy. Ended in mish again and licked her armpit cause i was curious lol. Didnt manage to shot as I overexerted myself but she still offered to hj and bbbj for me after cleaning my dick with wet wipes. Chatted about vietnam travels before i made my way.
Kudos to you for armpit licking bro. 👏
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
klkk555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rin of YXuan

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23588250

Rin is fantastic. On first seeing her, she look like one of those tall slim "cold" models that catches your attention if she walks by you. As she warms up, her GFE is good, a bit too much such that i almost forgot the mission at hand. She has a model's body and making love to her and looking at her beautiful face, long lustrous hair and model's body is something unforgettable. Maybe she can dial down the GFE a bit, ha ha. Guys, please take care of her and tip her if you can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1