The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 12
AlexFerguson1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlexFerguson1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bros need to unite to stop ridiculous inflation

Went to a recommended spa (near bugis) for massage. During GQ was quoted $100 for hj, I responded so much just for hj? The exact reply I got was "our shop here all is this price for that and nothing else". This is getting out of hand. Service is getting worse but price is doubling. ML and most KTVs are not serving as well as pre-covid, not even comparing to 10 years or 20 years ago but prices increased at least double (our salary not doubled).
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Re: Bros need to unite to stop ridiculous inflation

Please openly name the shop so we can avoid and boycott
Old Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 390 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2100 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

You want people to stop going then u must name the place lah.

Name and shame. So hard meh?
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light

What is the point of posting this without naming the shop and address?
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

AlexFerguson1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlexFerguson1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so sorry. was too agitated. wanted to name it at the end of the post then forgot.
It is Le Duo spa. Even my timing was eaten. was only served for 40min because shop is closing, admittedly i took the last slot but still grrrrrr
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
Samster

anyway i am sure not just this shop, many places and ladies keep decreasing their standards but increasing the price so we all have to stop giving in, else it will only get crazier.
Samster

Chewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of lightChewwsy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFerguson1 View Post
so sorry. was too agitated. wanted to name it at the end of the post then forgot.
It is Le Duo spa. Even my timing was eaten. was only served for 40min because shop is closing, admittedly i took the last slot but still grrrrrr
Is this the address?
14 Bali Lane, Singapore 189850
Samster

first zap from a supporter of that spa. expected it when i name it.
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
Is this the address?
14 Bali Lane, Singapore 189850
yes you are right
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes you are right
Thanks for the clarification. Added to my list of blacklisted Spa.

Another Spa you need to avoid is Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent S328408. I was quoted $150 just for HJ.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
Thanks for the clarification. Added to my list of blacklisted Spa.

Another Spa you need to avoid is Jin Yu Spa at 13 Opal Crescent S328408. I was quoted $150 just for HJ.
experienced that place too. i got zap thrice after naming the spa. that is fast. haha.
Old Today, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Went to a recommended spa (near bugis) for massage. During GQ was quoted $100 for hj, I responded so much just for hj? The exact reply I got was "our shop here all is this price for that and nothing else". This is getting out of hand. Service is getting worse but price is doubling. ML and most KTVs are not serving as well as pre-covid, not even comparing to 10 years or 20 years ago but prices increased at least double (our salary not doubled).
always the same story… Why didn’t you walk away when quoted 100 for HJ? previously a ML quoted me 130 for FJ.. but already paid 60 for entrance.. so total 190.

she didn’t even strip naked.. just pull up skirt and shirt. I insisted that she strip for FJ but she still refused..I told her fuck it la… wore my clothes and walked off.. she curse me all the way to the door lol
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
experienced that place too. i got zap thrice after naming the spa. that is fast. haha.
upped you for naming the spa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1