The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 10
Zxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud ofZxpd has much to be proud of
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

New spot that I’ve yet to try

Toro at Sukhumvit 33.
Old 20-07-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jasperq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Want to update that Soap's prices have gone up quite a bit, their cheapest tier is now 4750.

Which... Is a lot, really.

Which one is best ?
Old 20-07-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Want to update that Soap's prices have gone up quite a bit, their cheapest tier is now 4750.

Which... Is a lot, really.
4750 can bonk twice at most FS along nana to phrom phong liao.

imo can command those prices provided the girls are at least an 8 in terms of looks.
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jacky350z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
4750 can bonk twice at most FS along nana to phrom phong liao.

imo can command those prices provided the girls are at least an 8 in terms of looks.
FS? Massage shop that provides full service?
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
BaChorMee38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, just sharing my expeerience of Aries Massage. sorry i dont share much, but wanted to give back to this thread since i've been helped trumendously by it. will be fucking straightforward so all bros know what they are getting into

just to preface my type and thai, phut pa sa thai nit noi, conversational, but nothing deep.
how old, where, hot, go where for vacation etc, i can speak those in thai. strongly believe it helps the comunication during the session

my prefernce is boobs + slim. ideal boobs side is c cup
dont like bah bah, love boobs, love bj.
turn ons are visual, and moans + willingness to serve

out of the 3 i've tried; yuri(4500), anna(5500), ning(3500).
yuri and anna will be quite difficult to book as they are highly sought after, elsa wasn't even available for booking at all
(i normally only book a couple of days before)
- anna normally fully booked by china
- yuri not sure, but she also booked quite gao lat
- elsa seems to be fucking fully booked purely by SG

lets start off with Yuri, she has the best body out of the 3, slim, with a medium b cup, her slim is really model like, so her visual was bloody turn on.
can suck boobs also.
but she was the most SOP, sound also made the least
not super chatty
didnt vibe well with her, granted she said she was sick and she was a drinking the night before, and originally wanted to take leave
honestly her service wasnt exceptional, but godddamn her body was damn fuckable and a sight to behold
AR was okay, but she knew her way around balls and cock with her mouth, but it just felt like she was really going through the motions
seems to be prepared for 2 shots, but after 1 shot, could tell she ai mai ai mai i no feel alr, so we just chatted while she massaged
moans minimal

Ning - i originally saw wrongly, thought she was 4500, turns out is 3500
boobs is slightly bigger than yuri, but definitely not big B or c cup level, a little saggy alr
but her tummy wa lan, like 5 months pregnant, if you see side view, tummy 100% bigger than boobs
but her attitude, friendliness and enthusiasm made up for it
AR was quite thorough, not much of bj, nuru quite decent, friendly
would i go for her again if i had 5000 to spare? probably not
would i go for her if i want assurance i will come out happily, yes.
she isnt like fat-fat btw, just more bah bah and tummy damn big
her moans were the most "authentic"
1 shot done alr, but probably cause I was almost out of time by then

anna - earlier reviews of this thread said not for boobs lover, so i thought, okay smal lb cup still okay
knn turns out is a cup, like dont wear bra really quite hard to tell never wear type
but holy shit her beauty is out of this world, tanned skin but damn fucking chio, especially when she let down her hair and look at you when she give you bbbj, wa HOT.
super slim, i think same as yuri, or even slimmer
fucking bubbly, we chatted a hell lot and just joking/laughing at the way, never a dull moment
her AR SOLID, i'm not super turned on by AR but her effort is NO JOKE
and she will quite often put her hand at your balls or cock to cup and check which part of her act you enjoy the most
damn bloody skilled also, she put on condom via BJ (At least for me)
and iddint even know it until she took me in
moans - can tell fake la, abit too much, non stop almost (when we are not chatting), abit turn off for me this part
unlimited shot, she like want to keep squeezing every fucking last drop out of you.
you cum alr she will continue to suck you off for a few minutes to drain you.
let you rest 5 minute then want to go again liao
Most wild also, keep guiding your hands to her boobs, you finger her, rub her clit, all okay, almost feels like she enjoys those
her beauty is no joke. very chatty also, will open up about her history and all
the elsa fully booked by sg is she share one
also shared that she will be going for those expensive boob job later, the type where its hard to tell real or not
so for boob lovers who want to try her, can hold off till next year for complete mindblowing experience

Last edited by BaChorMee38; Yesterday at 10:49 PM. Reason: Change don’t love boobs to love boobs, sorry i’m boobies lover
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky350z View Post
FS? Massage shop that provides full service?
Mostly teasing then FJ, if want massage u need go those japanese oriented ones, which imo is in decline as jap don't command as much influence as before.
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of

Great writeup bro. Upped you. It's true Elsa clients all sg. Next trip back sep I'm going back for Elsa. Swallow is my weakness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaChorMee38 View Post
hi guys, just sharing my expeerience of Aries Massage. sorry i dont share much, but wanted to give back to this thread since i've been helped trumendously by it. will be fucking straightforward so all bros know what they are getting into

just to preface my type and thai, phut pa sa thai nit noi, conversational, but nothing deep.
how old, where, hot, go where for vacation etc, i can speak those in thai. strongly believe it helps the comunication during the session

my prefernce is boobs + slim. ideal boobs side is c cup
dont like bah bah, dont like boobs, love bj.
turn ons are visual, and moans + willingness to serve

out of the 3 i've tried; yuri(4500), anna(5500), ning(3500).
yuri and anna will be quite difficult to book as they are highly sought after, elsa wasn't even available for booking at all
(i normally only book a couple of days before)
- anna normally fully booked by china
- yuri not sure, but she also booked quite gao lat
- elsa seems to be fucking fully booked purely by SG

lets start off with Yuri, she has the best body out of the 3, slim, with a medium b cup, her slim is really model like, so her visual was bloody turn on.
can suck boobs also.
but she was the most SOP, sound also made the least
not super chatty
didnt vibe well with her, granted she said she was sick and she was a drinking the night before, and originally wanted to take leave
honestly her service wasnt exceptional, but godddamn her body was damn fuckable and a sight to behold
AR was okay, but she knew her way around balls and cock with her mouth, but it just felt like she was really going through the motions
seems to be prepared for 2 shots, but after 1 shot, could tell she ai mai ai mai i no feel alr, so we just chatted while she massaged
moans minimal

Ning - i originally saw wrongly, thought she was 4500, turns out is 3500
boobs is slightly bigger than yuri, but definitely not big B or c cup level, a little saggy alr
but her tummy wa lan, like 5 months pregnant, if you see side view, tummy 100% bigger than boobs
but her attitude, friendliness and enthusiasm made up for it
AR was quite thorough, not much of bj, nuru quite decent, friendly
would i go for her again if i had 5000 to spare? probably not
would i go for her if i want assurance i will come out happily, yes.
she isnt like fat-fat btw, just more bah bah and tummy damn big
her moans were the most "authentic"
1 shot done alr, but probably cause I was almost out of time by then

anna - earlier reviews of this thread said not for boobs lover, so i thought, okay smal lb cup still okay
knn turns out is a cup, like dont wear bra really quite hard to tell never wear type
but holy shit her beauty is out of this world, tanned skin but damn fucking chio, especially when she let down her hair and look at you when she give you bbbj, wa HOT.
super slim, i think same as yuri, or even slimmer
fucking bubbly, we chatted a hell lot and just joking/laughing at the way, never a dull moment
her AR SOLID, i'm not super turned on by AR but her effort is NO JOKE
and she will quite often put her hand at your balls or cock to cup and check which part of her act you enjoy the most
damn bloody skilled also, she put on condom via BJ (At least for me)
and iddint even know it until she took me in
moans - can tell fake la, abit too much, non stop almost (when we are not chatting), abit turn off for me this part
unlimited shot, she like want to keep squeezing every fucking last drop out of you.
you cum alr she will continue to suck you off for a few minutes to drain you.
let you rest 5 minute then want to go again liao
Most wild also, keep guiding your hands to her boobs, you finger her, rub her clit, all okay, almost feels like she enjoys those
her beauty is no joke. very chatty also, will open up about her history and all
the elsa fully booked by sg is she share one
also shared that she will be going for those expensive boob job later, the type where its hard to tell real or not
so for boob lovers who want to try her, can hold off till next year for complete mindblowing experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1