The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Just back from Bali 4 nights with my lady, 10 shots with the help of the blue pills, total took 3 pills over the days. No longer like younger self when I can make her sore from sex, 4 times a days back in 10 years ago without need of pill. But still enjoy the love making with my lady not on the physical attraction but the chemistry when you loving making with someone you 😍
Old Today, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 20
spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!spectreray is one of the Best!

This Bali trip has the best private pool villa... Quiet, peaceful, no noise from kids... Nude tan n swimming...3 shots under the sun beside the pool... With her hot suntanned body... All holes filled... 😍
Old Today, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSieSiong View Post
55 already and my wife in monopause, when i want to sex her but my bird cannot stand she kicks me away.. how to stand when she looks so expired?

I really need a teenaged syt to make my bird stand but geylang also cannot find. wasted several 200 sessions and bird still cannot stand.
Go over Batam , sure got plenty of teenage syt . Was over there recently in Penuin area , saw a couple of teenage syt open for booking .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1