The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 15
justdroppingby is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjustdroppingby is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sassy sultry new dentist

hotel room's ready dude hahaha
Old 18-06-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
aph22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donzzz View Post
share her pic bro if u can
sassy one hor
This is Selina at her friend Jen (Jen’s birthday). They get into trouble later on and need my help !
Old 18-06-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Teresa keeping in shape
Old 19-06-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
doctor_william1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by aph22 View Post
This is Selina at her friend Jen (Jen’s birthday). They get into trouble later on and need my help !
cute one man! share some more
Old 19-06-2024, 07:07 AM
Samster

Trailer for episode 8…

I’d not seen Teresa or her daughter Selina for a while as everything just felt a bit weird. I was focusing on work when I got a text from an unknown number…

The caption below it read, ‘Wiping your cum off’
Old 19-06-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
jojoehkg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aph22 View Post
Teresa keeping in shape
If she wears tight yoga pants ....
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Samster

Episode 8

Thank you everyone for your patience. I’ve been away. The second half has a different flavour to the first. Hope you like it.

————————————————————————————————————————

Who was sending me these photos? I wondered. Are they trying to blackmail me? It was a while ago and I’d tried to erase it from my mind. It was wrong. I shouldn’t have let myself get in that situation. Sure, you’d promised Teresa, and it was only a school ‘project’ after all.

What could I remember? Think hard. Selina’s assignment involved the reproductive system. She was keen and come to think of it, quite forward in her interactions with me. She stripped when my ‘flag’ was at half mast then she jumped on me in the 69 position and started blowing me. Her intimates were millimetres from my lips, how I wished to taste that juicy untouched forbidden fruit! But was she really a virgin? Her slit was closed but dripped slowly and widened later on. Her chrysanthemum was definitely virginal. Her sucking skills were reasonable, not great but in retrospect it seemed unlikely to be her first time.

She got into a rhythm and was trying to go deep. I heard some whimpering from her then another sound. Someone had come in. Yes, I got distracted temporarily. It wasn’t Teresa, because she wasn’t at home. I tried to get up but was pushed down, by Selina? All went dark. Her privates were blocking my vision. I was enveloped in her sweet, moist 妹妹. Next thing I remember, I was about to climax. I started to warn her before I felt some fingers on my taint then a tongue. Before I knew it, there was a finger massaging me. I was in heaven.

I started to climax. I don’t think she’d take kindly to CIM so alerted her. But it was too late. One of my best orgasms. Reams and reams. I was quite worried. I expected cursing and yelling but instead heard a gaggle of giggling. Then I was blinded by flashes of light!

‘Happy birthday!!’

What? It’s nearly my birthday but no one knows that!?

‘That was the best birthday present!’ murmured Selina, wiping her mouth.

So, she’s no longer a minor. Maybe I won’t be going to jail after all. But who is this other person in the room. And why did she still have her finger up my date?

‘You remember Jen, don’t you? She’s my best friend and has keys to our house.’

Jen just smirked and finished taking photos on her phone.

‘You didn’t tell me you were doing it today? I would have joined in if I’d known!’

Er, your finger’s still you know where. You’re still connected to me. If that’s not ‘joining in’ then what did she mean?

‘I brought over your birthday present but when no one answered the door, I let myself in’ said Jen while extricating her finger from my prostate with one last wiggle and a giggle.

It’s funny how girls can be so comfortable with each other, especially given that one of them is in her birthday suit! I on the other hand was highly uncomfortable and not only starkers but also in a most unflattering posture. Jen still had her left hand pushing my right thigh up to my chest so that my starfish was fully exposed to her.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Samster

Episode 8 continued.

I recalled the events quite clearly now. There were only 3 of us in Selina’s bedroom so the photo must be from one of them, unless there was CCTV somewhere. Selina had turned 18 on that day so she wasn’t a minor any longer. No complaints had been made so I guess I wouldn’t be in ‘hot water’. Teresa and I were supposed to ‘catch up’ but everything still felt weird. After all, besides Teresa blowing me first, it was actually her daughter Selina who had done many other firsts. Like, I’d seen Selina naked, twice in fact, but not seen Teresa. I’d partially cum in Selina’s mouth but not Teresa’s. I’d tasted and smelt Selina’s 妹妹but not Teresa’s. Selina had even surprise kissed me with some of my sperm on her lips before she went to clean up!

‘BEEP!’

Another text. The number was the same but not in my directory.

‘Come to my birthday party!’

‘I want a present like you gave Selina!!’

Ok. So that means it must be from Jen. So she’s turning 18 too and is expecting the same. Geez. Am I some sort of gigolo that you just pass around? Haha. Would that be so bad? Jen had a hot body and seemed super experienced - I bet she’s been around the block a few times.

No, I can’t entertain these thoughts. Have nothing further to do with them and just hope no one tries to blackmail you with um… you know… the photos.

‘BEEP’

Another text. I was about to cut all ties with a curt reply when I noticed that it wasn’t from Jen. It was from someone I knew. There’d been a bashing in my building…

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Episode 9

Oh God! That’s a worry. Sounds like the Triad had been sent to recuperate some money. Gambling debts by the sounds of it.

‘Bro, be careful! The Triads were in your building. They mean business. Keep your head down.’

‘Thanks Brian.’

Brian was one of my best school buddies. We got up to a lot of mischief in those days. Probably lucky to be alive. Many close scrapes. I knew the family well. Justin (Grace’s husband) was his younger brother. His Dad was my Sifu. He’d trained me for years. It was his training that had got me out of heaps of life & death situations. Me and Brian would pick up girls and not worry who their boyfriends were. Once we were in Chinatown and Brian fancied a biker chick. The feeling was mutual but the bf wasn’t happy and came after us with his whole gang. We fought off the first few then disappeared down the back alleys.

Brian had lost his shoe jumping over one of the fences. He insisted on going back to recover it but I stopped him. It wasn’t worth his life. That shoe was then put on display in Chinatown, kind of like a Cinderella in reverse. ‘Whoever fits this shoe will be hung drawn and quartered.’

Brian eventually stole it back one night. Again we got cornered but managed to fend off the first flurry and make a quick exit.

After that Brian’s Dad got really angry. That bikie gang was part of the ‘Red Dragons’ the largest Triad group under Sensei アビーAbi. He was Japanese and thought he owned all of Chinatown and beyond. Brian’s Dad got us focused on his own Choy Lee Fat school and built it into the biggest and best. We competed in legitimate competitions - Karate, Kung Fu, Taekwondo - you name it, we did them and won every time. But that was long ago. Another lifetime.

‘BEEP!’

‘Dad’s got the Nationals next month then the Internationals in Hong Kong. He wants you to compete!’

I ignored that comment and finished reading the news article.

‘Shit!’

‘SHIT!! SHIT!! SHIT!!’

That was Teresa’s dental surgery!

I quickly phoned her but got no answer. I rang again. Still no answer. I was stressed out! I grabbed my keys, jumped in the car and raced around to her place.

‘Shit!’

The door was open. There were cop cars all around.

‘Oh God! I’m too late!’
Old Today, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
iPassingBy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow exciting stuff. Please continue TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1