The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold
Hot Olinda...

Has anyone seen the pixs of Olinda Cho (of Sgp Idol fame) in the ads for Body Perfect? Damn! She looks quite edible . Look at those legs and skin tone. Never thought that I would lust after her! I am going to take a poll, would u guys bonk the new Olinda if she appeared as a FL? Cheers...
Old 06-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Re: Hot Olinda...

There's a reason why the saying 'different strokes for different folks' came about, my friend. To answer your question in a hypothetical poll, my answer is a 'no'.

PS - $1 to say she won't do you. And that's nothing to do with you (I am not saying you look uncool, you are poor, etc, etc...), if you understand what's between the lines.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BANANASKIN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

er, i guess still need to change the face then edible...
lol
Old 06-06-2006, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah bro, we can chiong together! We definately wont rush for the same WL!

And I wont do Olinda!
Old 06-06-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
omoide is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromoide is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover8boy
Has anyone seen the pixs of Olinda Cho (of Sgp Idol fame) in the ads for Body Perfect? Damn! She looks quite edible)
whatever floats your boat bro.
but let's just say, you won't float hers.
fact is, you've got a sinker between your legs.
or do you not?

cheers.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Still remember Ken Lim (idol judge) once comment on Olinda and can see her face turned BLACK...... dat stage when left only Taufik, Sylvester and her.

" I would listen to your music, I would not buy your music video."

Sorry to say I would NEVER bonk her if she is one FL. NOPE!!! SORRY
Old 06-06-2006, 12:41 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

haha i rmb that ken lim say to olinda u r not marketable based on looks... sylvester n tau hoo are more marketable... LOL...
Old 06-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
DOM1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid
There's a reason why the saying 'different strokes for different folks' came about, my friend. To answer your question in a hypothetical poll, my answer is a 'no'.

PS - $1 to say she won't do you. And that's nothing to do with you (I am not saying you look uncool, you are poor, etc, etc...), if you understand what's between the lines.
Bro,
Hi! Long time no see!

Wah! You're are insinuating that Olinda is a lesbian ha? kekekekekekeke!

Cheers!

DOM the clown
Old 06-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

piang eh ... i wouldn't do olinda oso ... just not my type no matter how good the body
Old 06-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

irene ang looks better to me than her ler..
Old 06-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

no no no no way!
Old 06-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold

haha.. obviously u guys are commenting without seeing the new pixs of her. The online forum at NUS has a thread on this too, and a online poll is currently like this as of 4pm today. LOOKS DELICIOUS: 283 SAME OLD YUCKY LOOK 44
Old 06-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BANANASKIN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alreadi c liao lei...
still cannot make it...
she juz has those lady bouncer's face
lol
Old 06-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

nay....no way hose .....FLs ?
not my cup of jasmine tea
Old 06-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

NO WAY!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1