The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2015, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jergan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clinic Nurses

I work in a chain clinic organization as an HR supervisor. The organization control no less than 10 clinics. My job is mainly to supervise all clinic staffs from the nurses to student nurses doing attachment in our clinics. I would then report to the CEO about their performances, give suggestion for annual salary increment, bonuses as well as new recruitments.

Time is bad for the student nurses as there are too many nurses being produced by the colleges and they have a hard time looking for job because the supply is well over the demand. So naturally they would be hoping for Early recruitment during their practical training in our clinics.

Company also provide staff quarters, usually we rent those shoplots above our clinics and turn it into quarters. Some of the staffs are from far, so usually those single unmarried nurses from out stations prefer to stay in the quarters.

I have good rapport with all the nurses and some would bitch about others or complain to me about others. Just like all other company politics.

Girl 1: Ms Natalie (N)
N is a 19/20 years old NL, who is student nurse doing her clinical attachment with us. From her biodata, wt 48kg, ht 158cm, good health and screening test all negative. She looks 7-8/10. Cup looks around B-C. Came from a small village. Very pleasant looking girl. She told me she needs to start work as soon as graduation as she needs to help the parents to reduce burden. Our relationship was so-so until one night, I brought this clinic nurses out for a staff's farewell dinner.

We went in a group of 8-10 people, including the clinic doctor, some staffs' spouses, for a seafood dinner after clinic hours. Everything seems normal and after 1-2 hours dinner those with family went back, those singles ladies they want to go for karaoke. As I have drive some of them back to quarters I have no choice but to follow. N sat next to me in the karaoke room, I ordered some beers since the clinic doctor said the happy hours bill can later be claimed from the clinic before he went home.

They were singing and singing then I realised that N took my glass of beer and drank a few sips. She said she wanted to taste the taste as she had never tried it before. After a few sips I see no hesitant I went to bring a new glass for her, to my surprise she yamseng together with the other girls and myself. After just one and a half glasses she was quite high already, they started to stand up and singing some even climb up the sofa and dance like in the MTV.

N wore those usual T-shirt with a pair of jeans. When she was high she lean her body to me, I could feel the breast part slide against my arm. When she sang sometimes we had eye contacts and it looks to me like those cfm face. I got an instant hard-on. I put my hand over her shoulder, no resistance, then I use another hand to feed her more beers she took it also. Then I advanced to hold her waist no resistance also, plus I felt that she leaned most of her body to me when I hold her waist. I thought ho sei liao. I slowly slide my hand down her low cut jeans to her butt and pinched, she looked and me, smiled and she came close to my ear and said me jahat. I turn to her ear and said nanti lagi jahat lagi pun ada. We continue drinking and after midnight I settled the bills and sent them back to the quarters.

Once reached the shop quarters two of them rush up, as one puked quite badly and they wanted to use the toilet to clean the mess. I felt like peeing so I just opened up the downstairs clinic door to use the toilet.

N said she also wanted to pee she followed me to the clinic. Being a gentleman I let her use first. Once she came out I went to pee. And when I came out she was still there at the water basin face down she said she has some headaches. I brought her to sit down at the clinic room patient couch. When reached there we had eye contact again and I pull her body a bit she fell on my body. I use my hand to tidy her hair and I can't control I just kiss her on her forehead.
Old 29-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

Re: Clinic Nurses

She look up to my face with those cfm face, tipsy. I just continued to kiss her lips. I could fell she shivered a bit got a bit tensed but after a few kisses she open her mount and our tongue met. She's new to this and I could feel it. There went her first kiss.

I put my hands into her jeans at the butt area. Entered the smooth panty into the butt cleavage. Slowly caressing downwards... I could feel her asshole, a bit of AR then I proceeded further down... she responded by hugging me tighter and tighter. I felt the panty liner and it's wet like crazy... I didn't proceed further but slowly moving up into her T-shirt and slowly remove her bra clips.

Once the clips we're off I turned my hands in front and attack her tits. Her nipples we're hard already. And that's when I felt her heavy breath turned into soft moan...
Old 29-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Samster

I helped her to remove her T-shirt and bra, and when I tried to unbuttoned her jeans she move her body to help me to drop the jeans down! I saw a pink panty, whose normal material worn by students one... I lie her down on the couch and in a swift movement removing her panty.

Its a well shaven clean pussy, Boobs is easily B,maybe C. With brown colour areolar or the side of 50cents.

At this point she told me she had never had a boyfriend before and I knew this would be her first time. It makes me even more excited.

I parted her legs apart, the pink colour Wet pussy is right in front of my face. I put my face in and started to paint her. She moaned even louder. Knowing that there won't be any cctv at the patient examination couch (to protect patient privacy), I know I am safe. I switch on the standing lamp doctor used to examine patient and shine onto his pussy. I parted it and I saw a very tight hole. At this point she said 'U tak percaya Ke?' I said I believe, but I want to take a good view of such a perfect pussy... we French again, while I took off all my clothes
Old 29-10-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

Once we r all naked I play with the clits and felt that she's wet wet wet... I position myself, slowly enter her juicy love holes. After a few strokes I felt all my shaft r in completely. Then I slowly speed up the rhythm, in out in out... it's so tight and wet I started to moan in pleasures...

After a few minutes in missionary she's more ready I started to pump harder and harder. Then the first time I heard her saying 'bang, oh bang oh bang ah ah ah... oh bang' and her hands were gripping my arms.

I couldn't stand it anymore I go full speed and loaded all my army into her

When I pulled out I saw creampie with some fresh red streak of blood. Some blood at my shaft too... he he. I got so sextified and tired. We cleaned it up and wore back clothes. And I closed the clinic doors and sent her back to her quarters, where they had to share rooms with other colleagues.

The very next day she texted me said I very jahat took her virginity and raw fuck her. But she already went to take the morning after pill from the clinic so that we are both safe.
Old 29-10-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,got pixs of her neh neh & pussy to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 29-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

This was my first sexventure in the workplace. That time didn't have the thought of taking any pictures. But subsequent girls, some of them got pictures. When I cone to those with pictures I would try to post it here.
Old 29-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster (P)

ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jergan View Post
This was my first sexventure in the workplace. That time didn't have the thought of taking any pictures. But subsequent girls, some of them got pictures. When I cone to those with pictures I would try to post it here.
Lucky guy,Thanks In Advance,waiting for pixs

Old 29-10-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
heineken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well done. more please
Old 29-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ds88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to pix!
Old 29-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iFake32D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Lucky guy,Thanks In Advance,waiting for pixs
If you get to see the pics, you are more lucky
Old 29-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, which clinic? I need a MC later
Old 29-10-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994 View Post
TS, which clinic? I need a MC later
Bro,no need to take MC.U should help TS to supervise the clinic nurses to distribute his works load

Old 29-10-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jergan View Post
..........I know I am safe. I switch on the standing lamp doctor used to examine patient and shine onto his pussy. I parted it and I saw a very tight hole. At this point she said 'U tak percaya Ke?' I said I believe, but I want to take a good view of such a perfect pussy... we French again, while I took off all my clothes
OMG, bro u f88k a man with PUSSY......
Old 29-10-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
OMG, bro u f88k a man with PUSSY......
Ops, salah typed. Thanks for the correction. Haha.

Anyway, since there's quite a demand for those encounters with pics, I will jump straight to the 4th girl, Aini (Ms A), I only realised how to persuade them to take some pics after the third girl haha. I'll try to write about Aini maybe 2-3 days later with some pics when the schedule is not that tight.
Old 30-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

TS your clinic got any vacancies ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1