The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
expresso1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
part time uni coursemate

this is my 1st time putting up my experience during my part time studies on university course..Sorry bros or gals, if i am poor in writing, pls do not zap me.. or if i am good in writing, pls up my points...

it happened about 7 yrs back..

The very 1st day of school, i was so anxious to see if there is any chiobu in the class. When i stepped into the class, i was shocked to see alot of targets.... haahaahaa.... using area target ranging, one time area scanning i could shortlist a few. Some of them has looks but boobs are quite small, some has the boobs but look is before average.. i notice this girl who has the look and with relative cup B or C boobs..

I still remember, during the course, we will have frequest tutorials and projects which we need to do presentations. we need to form tutorial groups togther. But she was not in my group though i have been eyeing on her.
Sorry, i forgot to name her.. hmm lets call her rachel (not real name, of cos)

During one of the class, she was sitting in front of me. i could smell her fragrance, nice scent! her skin is pure white... from certain angle behind, i am able to see her breast shape... wow quite big, maybe about B or C cup.
During break time, she turn around to ask me if i have prepare the tutorial. I told her "yes, prepared, how about u?" she said she has no time to prepare, and ask if i can lend her my tutorial.. of cos! as a guy i will do it willingly.. especially for chiobu rite?

From there we started to exchange contacts...

One of the day before class, she sms me that she is not able to make it to the class due to project assignments and she will meet up with me to collect from me on the notes... i replied:" sure!"

i was thinking... (wow, got chance to meet her privately... hehehe)
to be continued..
Old 14-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster

Re: part time uni coursemate

meet up with her at her house downstair (around 10pm)...
she was wearing normal white Tees and skirt...

i still rem, my car was a cute small and mini hatched back. when she came in, she said:" your car is cute!".. so we sat inside the car and I was explaining to her on the impt points during the class while starring at her boobs.. i could notice she was wearing lacy bra..

she asked me if i have time to chat... maybe she was troubled...
i said ok (wow.. chance come liao).. we bought a drink and went to MSCP and parked at a discreet area.. she confessed to me that she was troubled with her boyfriend. her boyfriend was married... i was shocked to know this.. seems very drama... 1st time for me to know this pretty babe's story..
she cried as the boyfriend's wife meet up with her and scold her...
i tried to console her... " i can lend u a shoulder if u want..." she leaned on my side shoulder with tears dropping.. the position of us was quite tiring... so i turned my body facing her and give her a hug.. by the time, i could feel some part of her boobs... very soft! omg.. well, i know i am not supposed to take advantage of her but i am a normal guy... my little bro starts to wake up too.. after short while i tried to went out of the car to have some breeze... heehee, trying to adjust my little bro too.

after crying out, she said "thank you for hearing me out.."
before she said anything, i told her.. "well, dun worry i will not tell anyone, do sms me if you are troubled.."

from there, we continued to sms each other often and meet up at the same place.

to be continued...
Old 14-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

Sense a nice story coming... keep going...
Old 14-01-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

we had body contact no only one time... every time my little bro will wake up and i always imagine i can make out with her...

i still remembered that night was raining during our meeting..
she told me that she wanted to leave his boyfriend as he broke his promise to divorce his wife... she hugged me very tight (she was at passenger side and i am sitting at driver side...) it was kind of difficult position.. so i decided to move over to the passenger side. she was shocked to see me cross over, hugging her with whole body contact.. i helped to lowered the seat down...
she did not resist at all! we hugged for very long time. my bro was at 12PM postion already...

by that time i told her, i have some feeling for her. i guessed she also same.. but she just cannot be sure. our face was very near to each other. i took the initiative to kiss her now... she did not resist too! i also took the initiative to stuck out my tongue and did french kiss with her. she was very passion then...

my hands starts to do some autoroam now... wanted to unhook the bra but failed.. kind of difficult.. after failing to do so, my hand went into her Tees and do the autoroaming.. i could feel my underwear abit wet.. shit! maybe too excited. i was so scared she found out, i quickly returned to my seat and
see if i have some wet stain on my bermudas... lucky..

she was very shy too by then... and she said "its late, lets go home..."

i sent her home and then after i reached home, wow, i started to imagine the incident again and again and starts to do it myself in the toilet...
(normal la... i think most guys did that..)

to be continued..
Old 14-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

sorry, 1st time writing... hope i try not to confuse readers here...
Old 14-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

camping for more
Old 14-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
cannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good try. Please continue.
Old 14-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

A little bit of encouragement for you,
waiting for your story.
Old 14-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

after that time, we met again.

Same thing happened, i climb over her, she was wearing a skirt... both of us knew we had feeling for each other... she had got a bf and i myself had gf too (during tat time).. we frenched and kissed passionately in the car with the seat lowered... as usual i autoroam her whole body... now this time more daring.. autoroam towards the south.. i could hear some soft moaning from her... i started to use my fingers to roam under her panties.. omg.. i found out she was wearing G-string..! immediate my little bro getting stronger and strong...cannot tahan liao, its time to release my bro now!

i held on to my bro and insert in without giving her any hints...! she was surprised and wanted to push me away but when i inserted in, she was reluctant to push me away... i think maybe she was horny too.. well... during tat time i did not prepare any CD... dun care, just insert... she also dun mind too... her skills was fantastic! she knows how to move the momentum from her butt... i started to use my hand to pull her Tee upwards.. she was wearing lace bra... with cup C size.. without unhook the bra, i just pushed her bra upwards and see the nipples... small and pink! wow... i continued to suck her, she was moaning softly.. and after afew thrusting in and out (her butt momentum getting more fierce), finally i cum.. i also knew tat she cum too as her little sis was very wet... before i cum, i managed to take out asap before coming... hold on to my little bro... (but i dun dare to cum on her body and face).. maybe both of us still shy during that time.. I went to the driver seat and took out my tissues (already standby below my seat... (hehehe).. and clean up...

she was exhausted too.. both of us were sweating... if i have a CD after 1st round, i will continue doing... (sigh.. din prepare that time)..
she hold on to my hand and we felt like we are lovers during that time..

I must say, her butt momentum is really power when i could only do missionary.. that was the 1st time ever i experience such making out..
she was my 3rd girl which i make out.. so far, none of them was like tat..

to be continued...
Old 14-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper here

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 14-01-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

will be continuing tomorrow...
Do up me with points ... thanks for those who up me.

there will be more to come..
Old 14-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ben1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cmp for more
Old 14-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
1234567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice! continue (:
Old 14-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
DuFu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those were the good old days. Please continue to refresh those sweet memories.
Old 14-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you will come back tomorrow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1