The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
For Thread Starters: How do you feel giving out ctcs?

Guys,

Dun shoot me... but I was just mulling over this today.

Many a times, we TS try to help the FLs we find *good* attract new biz by helping them start off a thread.

I have done this many times too but on a few occasions, I start to feel a little upset at myself whenever I reply any pms for contacts.

In retrospective, this normally happens when i start to develop feelings for the girl and start to feel that I am a jerk passing her ctc arounds to other guys who bonk her.

While this has only happened once or twice before, I find it very different when it comes to gems shared by others. E.g. I dun get all jealous and green reading FRs on Wuli or Xiao Ping who were shared by other TS. Reading FRs on Ting Ting gets me all bothered on certain times and that is why I stopped giving out her ctc)

Granted that we are helping them when we share the lobangs here, like how Walabis helped XiaoNa and the countless babes DD7070 has intro, and that the FLs appreciate our help, I still have this nagging guilt that plagues me once in a blue moon.

Perhaps I am still green in the scene and not seasoned enuff to see through the facts of the trade AND will learn to accept the way this biz is done when I go older.

Any thoughts, fellow TS?

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 28-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For Thread Starters: How do you feel giving out ctcs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Perhaps I am still green in the scene and not seasoned enuff to see through the facts of the trade AND will learn to accept the way this biz is done when I go older.
Any thoughts, fellow TS?
Bro, you how to be green???? You chao tah until overcooked liao...bwahahahaha
Well, all i think i can say is that you're a full fledged sleazebag with a big heart.....and emotionally weak thus you end up having feelings develop easily with these WL.....
Some people like to kenna sweet talk, luvy dovy.....maybe that's your weakness......or maybe....just maybe....you just a damn nice guy
If that's the case, means 你心不稳心不定。
Be careful especially if your a cheongster........your surrounded by these all the time....very easily become victim. Remain alert!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 28-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Bro, you how to be green???? You chao tah until overcooked liao...bwahahahaha
Well, all i think i can say is that you're a full fledged sleazebag with a big heart.....and emotionally weak thus you end up having feelings develop easily with these WL.....
Some people like to kenna sweet talk, luvy dovy.....maybe that's your weakness......or maybe....just maybe....you just a damn nice guy
If that's the case, means 你心不稳心不定。
Be careful especially if your a cheongster........your surrounded by these all the time....very easily become victim. Remain alert!
Not chao tah lah.. at most moderately tanned.

So far, I only got this problem with 2 ladies, one who treats me like I owe her the whole of my last life.. tt's why I considered going to ZH to see her.

The other is normal leh... in fact, the ones who try to sweet talk me, I dun RTF..

Thanks bro for the sleazebag term... hahaha...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 28-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!

Bro Aczeta76 ,
picture yourself as a male equivalent FL(ducky ducky no offence).Wouldn't you want more business from your female samstress who have tried you and want to come back for more.Wouldn't you want your female cheonstresses to post good FRs on you so that you can earn maximum with the visa period allowed.More ctcs means more business.Yes there is a human and emotional side to it.Precisely the ladies have undergone a traumatic psychological brainwash to take up this trade.They Fls(chicken and duck as society or 'nice people' have labelled them)need the money.Some will do anything.They need to feed themselves at the end of the day.IF I am a FL I need more ctcs.
The Fls is a professional job.Just like doctors,engineers,pilots and lawyers.Reputation is at stake.
Old 29-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not chao tah lah.. at most moderately tanned.

So far, I only got this problem with 2 ladies, one who treats me like I owe her the whole of my last life.. tt's why I considered going to ZH to see her.

The other is normal leh... in fact, the ones who try to sweet talk me, I dun RTF..

Thanks bro for the sleazebag term... hahaha...
Bro, no offense taken i hope...you know i like to be candid sometimes.
But honestly, like my sifu tells me, the more you engage these people, sooner or later, sure one tio seh...so its only a matter of time........
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 29-07-2008, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

lets all be fair to all be it to the girls or the guys.

we are all humans we sure to feel something be it WL or a decent girl. many men cheong ktv,massage palours, GL, FL, etc.... is to enjoy themself having fun with diff cb and the kind of feeling that we dont really get from our wife.

of course we cannot compare our actual wife with a lady we play ard with. men love to have some special funs else we dont call ourself as man.

i too use to be a newbie cheonging this places. i play until sian..... from 21yo play until now. hmmm should be slowing down lol.

some bcos of lost of love n get involve with a WL or FL which is very normal bcos they think the girls really love them. well it a open debate till now. i leave it to the pple to think about this kind of relationship. no point pointing what is what. anyway many get burns and start blaming the girls that is for sure. i seen it n i been thru it also...

When we are close to the WL or FL and feel that maybe we should help them out by posting here n later feel regret then forget it dont do it. if the person think of having a relationship with a WL or FL then better start to forget what was in the past and move on with the girl so long she stopped.

many things to discuss and said think i said enough. else said many many still alot to said out lol. best to test it urself n u decide what is right n what is wrong

as i always said " It takes 2 hands to clap. if u choose to clap then dont blame anyone but urself"
Old 01-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
...Cool... deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I dont think you should fall in love with FLs or WLs....

if you do, you will not wnat to share the contacts
Old 03-08-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
porcupine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyporcupine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Guys,

Many a times, we TS try to help the FLs we find *good* attract new biz by helping them start off a thread.

I have done this many times too but on a few occasions, I start to feel a little upset at myself whenever I reply any pms for contacts.

In retrospective, this normally happens when i start to develop feelings for the girl and start to feel that I am a jerk passing her ctc arounds to other guys who bonk her.

Granted that we are helping them when we share the lobangs here, like how Walabis helped XiaoNa and the countless babes DD7070 has intro, and that the FLs appreciate our help, I still have this nagging guilt that plagues me once in a blue moon.

Any thoughts, fellow TS?
bro aczeta76, wah u mentioned my 2 idols here.

Well, though it has been ages since i had been a TS... really cant remember if i ever were a TS or not but recently i became active again.

Regarding the stinking and sinking feeling u mentioning about, i think i oso gotten it b4. once during la kopi... i asked one of my favourite bonk out to intro to my kakis and later one of my kakis on her.... when I saw them leaving in the samster's car.... i experienced that sinking feeling lor.... even though i was not the TS... I think it doesnt matter whether u are her TS or not.... somehow machiam have a very mixed and unplesant feeling lor... on one hand wanna help her and on another hand wanted her to selfishly belong to me only. Haiz... just cant be my 2 idols.. Walabis and Denden.... no feeling whatsoever kekekeke

Just my 2cts opinion.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Guys,

While this has only happened once or twice before, I find it very different when it comes to gems shared by others. E.g. I dun get all jealous and green reading FRs on Wuli or Xiao Ping who were shared by other TS. Reading FRs on Ting Ting gets me all bothered on certain times and that is why I stopped giving out her ctc)

Any thoughts, fellow TS?
/Agree with you.
The sad feeling is there no douth..

BUT, if we do not help the FL by introducing customer to her via SBF, she would have to go stand in the street to get business, which is even more tiring and taxing for her (got to pay for her MF).

To sum things up. She will need business, so its either we introduce people to her (the easy way) or she has to go find customer by her own (the hard way).

The girls will be grateful to us, so do introduce more customers to them. It would help them a long way.

cheers
Old 03-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porcupine View Post
bro aczeta76, wah u mentioned my 2 idols here.

Well, though it has been ages since i had been a TS... really cant remember if i ever were a TS or not but recently i became active again.

Regarding the stinking and sinking feeling u mentioning about, i think i oso gotten it b4. once during la kopi... i asked one of my favourite bonk out to intro to my kakis and later one of my kakis on her.... when I saw them leaving in the samster's car.... i experienced that sinking feeling lor.... even though i was not the TS... I think it doesnt matter whether u are her TS or not.... somehow machiam have a very mixed and unplesant feeling lor... on one hand wanna help her and on another hand wanted her to selfishly belong to me only. Haiz... just cant be my 2 idols.. Walabis and Denden.... no feeling whatsoever kekekeke

Just my 2cts opinion.
Ya... it is juz a phase in life lah. Gotten past it, wat is some "heartache" when we can help them

Just jia you

Old 04-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
goodfun is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodfun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u cant be green bro,maybe nice...
Old 05-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

I guess you dun need to be passing contacts around to have that sinking feeling. Just seeing them on the streets and knowing that sooner or later they are gonna get boinked is already enough. Com' on, who are we kidding, statistics tells me that the girls see about ~7 customers a day. 7 times of the sinking feeling is enough to have made me gone numb. No doubt its gonna hurt more by reading the FRs. Perhaps, it would be wise to avoid the threads then. TS, i feel that i am a lil like you.. gave out some contacts yet felt pain inside. Felt like helping but by helping it would mean more business for them. I am still a greenhorn at this, and perhaps i shouldnt be telling you what to do. It hurts like hell but i've got to terms with it, somehow. Maybe i lied to myself that what i dun see, i dunno. Whatever way works for you.. just do it. Dun be sad over something that we have no control about, unless you wanna support her (i bet they earn something like +10 k a month ?) ? Btw i have some questions, how long is their visa? Cos i asked this girl i know, she says she got a 2month visa and its considered long cos she applied from shenzhen. Is it true? How come some threads i read, some girls stay for years?
Old 05-08-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 17
s1.w3n.b41.l31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Guys,

Any thoughts, fellow TS?
lol. compared to you bro, I am so much more green. am in the same shoes as you were, I feel like a jerk giving out contacts, yet at the same time I know this is the only way I can help the FL.

And yes, this only happens when I am the one sharing the FL. With the girls from other bros, well, there's no obligation. But with the girls that you share, don't you feel obliged to help them, so you talk and visit them more to make sure they are doing ok. That is when that feeling creeps in, you almost want to start taking care of them, and then it becomes a little possessive. Lol. Currently I managed to talk myself out of thinking that way, so things are ok. Decided to keep things safe, friends friends are the best.

Wonder how the PRO gem-finding bros handle this.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
miloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1.w3n.b41.l31 View Post
lol. compared to you bro, I am so much more green. am in the same shoes as you were, I feel like a jerk giving out contacts, yet at the same time I know this is the only way I can help the FL.

And yes, this only happens when I am the one sharing the FL. With the girls from other bros, well, there's no obligation. But with the girls that you share, don't you feel obliged to help them, so you talk and visit them more to make sure they are doing ok. That is when that feeling creeps in, you almost want to start taking care of them, and then it becomes a little possessive. Lol. Currently I managed to talk myself out of thinking that way, so things are ok. Decided to keep things safe, friends friends are the best.

haiz... true bro.. that's the saddest part... been through the pain and disappointment..
Old 05-08-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1.w3n.b41.l31 View Post

Currently I managed to talk myself out of thinking that way, so things are ok. Decided to keep things safe, friends friends are the best.

They KC the girls good good and enjoy the hunt loh... Seasoned liao mah..

情场杀手。。。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1