The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hoodybj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
HELP Ultra Sensitive Pussy

As shown above... Got this problem with my gf...
She is 29, still a virgin...
Try to finger her BUT never got the chance to insert into her pussy~
She claim to be very painful and sometimes she even cry~
What should i do??? Consult a doctor???
All bro here.... Pls HELP me~~~

Old 11-12-2008, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HELP Ultra Sensitive Pussy

Can rub clitoris on the outside? Can orgasm this way? Lick clitoris? Wait till she's very wet and high before slowly inserting finger. I think she's too tense. You got to be slow and patient.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 16
Silent=Killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably you should check whether is she mentally prepared for this. She cried might be due the fact that she is not mentally prepared and yet does not want to dissappoint you. Check with ur gf personally first.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

every virgin is like that...just stick your dick into her, break her hymen and then you have unleashed a monster which you have to satisfy everyday and because she needs it so much, you start to worry if she is getting it outside and no matter how much she assure you that she is not, you wont believe her until she cannot take it anymore and decide to have an affair outside, but she will realize that it wont satisfy her enough, then she look for another and another and another and finally one of her affair will post their sex video on sammyboy. Now...do you still want to unleash that ultra sensitive pussy?
Old 11-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodybj View Post

There are only 2 reasons why yr gf does not want you to do that:

1. Not enuf foreplay thus no lubrication and she really feel the pain. (not likely)

2. She's 29 and still a virgin and wants to keep her virginity for that special night when she's married. (very likely).

Anyway why break her virginity by fingering? I consider that a bigger waste than starbucks letting good clean water flush into the drain 24/7!
Old 11-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wow lor.....29 and still a Virgin, Bro u sure is a lucky man to find such a gem.

Try applying KY......and go slow, my first intercourse with a virgin, I didn't succeed too, due to pain, she cried and I did not penetrate, ended up going to sleep an 'angry' man because full of cum up to my brains. Its only a few hours later after resting, when i tried again then I am successful, and then after no problem already - still painful initially but the shiokness will take over from there.

So I guess, its always the first penetration that matters
Old 11-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 22
susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!

Quote:

wah... u damn lucky to find a virgin. How long u been with her to understand if she is ready for it?
Old 11-12-2008, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 17
s71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of lights71654 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz View Post
every virgin is like that...just stick your dick into her, break her hymen and then you have unleashed a monster which you have to satisfy everyday and because she needs it so much, you start to worry if she is getting it outside and no matter how much she assure you that she is not, you wont believe her until she cannot take it anymore and decide to have an affair outside, but she will realize that it wont satisfy her enough, then she look for another and another and another and finally one of her affair will post their sex video on sammyboy. Now...do you still want to unleash that ultra sensitive pussy?
I strongly agree with wat you've said.... hahaha
Old 11-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

You sure u want to break her virginity now? If so, tell her it is just like an injection. When 'needle' pokes in, a bit of pain, .....After that, .....SONG!
Old 11-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

It could both be a psychological or physiological problem - better get a gynae to check first.....
Old 11-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Virginismus.....

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 12-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
MrBBBJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, i have encounter this before from my ex gf.

At that time, she oso keep complaining about pain. i was so furstrated, in the end, i ingore her complain and inserted my dick into her tight pussy after a 30 min of foreplaying. After tat, she oso cry and blood coming out. but i can tell you tat she will be hook. we did 5 shot for the 1st time hehee

Bro sometime is not her pussy are sensitive, is her personality are sensitive. defintly will pain, but not so ridiculas bah! haha unless you have a 12 inch dick!! lol..

Just be soft and gently coz virgin are quite fragil. WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 22
ryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to beholdryanlim is a splendid one to behold

you guys very jialat leh............. keep asking TS to take away a 29yrs well kept virginity (nowadays where to find huh????????)..............

anyway TS please leave down your gf's contact number in here and i'll get my nurse to give her a call to make an appointment for a full body checkup by me.............

Cheers...........

如果留下多一秒鐘 可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有 交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有
Old 12-12-2008, 07:31 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlim View Post
anyway TS please leave down your gf's contact number in here and i'll get my nurse to give her a call to make an appointment for a full body checkup by me.............
Dr.ryanlim, any vacancy for post of nurse

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBBBJ View Post
Hey bro, i have encounter this before from my ex gf.

At that time, she oso keep complaining about pain. i was so furstrated, in the end, i ingore her complain and inserted my dick into her tight pussy after a 30 min of foreplaying. After tat, she oso cry and blood coming out. but i can tell you tat she will be hook. we did 5 shot for the 1st time hehee

Bro sometime is not her pussy are sensitive, is her personality are sensitive. defintly will pain, but not so ridiculas bah! haha unless you have a 12 inch dick!! lol..

Just be soft and gently coz virgin are quite fragil. WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!!!
Virginas are soft but not fragil. It is like 'tai chi', soft but can take heavy blow and bounce back with equal force. To fully enjoy this 'movement' u need to lear the skill first. Not just charging with bull force.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1