The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2003, 06:57 AM
PussyLover 69

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Best 'jua gen' & BBBJ in JB, S'pore & Batam !!!!!!

Can any brother recommend the best 'jua gen' in JB, Singapore and Batam ?

How about the best BBBJ ?

Thanks !
Old 22-04-2003, 07:13 AM
PussyLover 69

Hi Brothers,

Why no reply or Field Reports ?

PLEASE HELP !!!!! I cannot tahan already.
Old 22-04-2003, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
i don't find any connection between BBBJ and Jua Gen.
Old 22-04-2003, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
spermhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
pardon me for my ignorance...but what the HELL is "jua gen"????

WATEVA~!a%$#$%#a!
Old 22-04-2003, 10:23 AM
Samster

Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by spermhead
pardon me for my ignorance...but what the HELL is "jua gen"????
MASSAGE FOR YOUR DICK
Old 22-04-2003, 10:58 AM
Samster

spermhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
roger!

WATEVA~!a%$#$%#a!
Old 22-04-2003, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light
W'sup bros...

Lots of reply but none of the topic ic... but anyway, just to get everything rolling... Just sharring what i get in JB on jua gen...

I've tried about a few HC around JB and i do find that they have something in common... The nicer the place will look, the lousier the jua gen service. Usually jua gen experts are in run down (not entirely) places like green apple (permas), rasa sayang (JB) and another shop in permas jaya... erm forgot its name but it is situated opposite town near the shopping comples in permas jaya. However i might ne wrong... there is an exceptional case with this auntie i got in bluewave.

--fluck--
Old 22-04-2003, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by liberatte
W'sup bros...

Lots of reply but none of the topic ic... but anyway, just to get everything rolling... Just sharring what i get in JB on jua gen...

I've tried about a few HC around JB and i do find that they have something in common... The nicer the place will look, the lousier the jua gen service. Usually jua gen experts are in run down (not entirely) places like green apple (permas), rasa sayang (JB) and another shop in permas jaya... erm forgot its name but it is situated opposite town near the shopping comples in permas jaya. However i might ne wrong... there is an exceptional case with this auntie i got in bluewave.

--fluck--
is the bluewave auntie 39 ?
Old 22-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 22
liberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of lightliberatte is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by tanmikel
is the bluewave auntie 39 ?

Not too sure about the number though... but she has short hair and walks with a limp... although she really looks old, she gives you lots of advise on how to perform in bed as well. very chatty auntie and i do say, value for money with the advise thrown in. Most importantly, it does work. Well, after tuning my dick with her i actually tried it on my girlfriend that same night... and it works.

--fluck--
Old 22-04-2003, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
leon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
"Jua Gin", Hand Job and BJ

I think a lots people misunderstand one or two words upside, let me explain ok.

BJ, a lots bros know lah! it mean blow Job, use hand and mouth to service your little brother!

HJ, hand job gals use only hand lah to make you come, may be they thinks using mouth is too dirty!

The last words, "Jua Gin" is chinese word, don't have any direct english translate. Many people confuse this with Hand job, or they think is the same.

Actualy, this is a more high class service and tradition message from thailand or china. Can describe as "to tunning your little brother" eject or not eject when providing service is up to u.

Like when u do to many fucking recently, and your dick become less power, after "Jua Gin" can temperately restore your dick power, and make u to fuck longer time, that why we call tunning.

Currently it very few antie can provide this sort of service in J.B., many claim they can but bull shit.

Last edited by leon; 22-04-2003 at 04:39 PM.
Old 22-04-2003, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Catching Dragon

Can try some at NY Spa in JB. The Aunties there are not bad. Pretty good skills, at least to me. Tried many of them there already, some got better skills than others. Of course, they will ask you near the end of massage, if you want it or not. Me thinking now also hard up.... Must go again...kekekeke
Old 23-04-2003, 07:05 AM
PussyLover 69

Best 'jua gen' in JB

Hi Brothers,

You have given the names of a few places, eg Apple Green, New York Spa,Blue Wave & Rasa Sayang, but not the naes of the ladies/aunties so how do I ask for them ?

I would appreciate it very much if you could give me the names/numbers of the ladies/aunties.

Thank you !
Old 23-04-2003, 08:34 AM
Samster

Try going to Rasa Sayang.

Look for Mabel and Rena. Both are good.
Old 23-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Try going to Rasa Sayang.

Look for Mabel and Rena. Both are good.
where exactly is Rasa Sayang ? I was told near the first U-turn after entering JB by the woodlands causeway but I got lost searching for it
Old 24-04-2003, 05:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by tanmikel
where exactly is Rasa Sayang ? I was told near the first U-turn after entering JB by the woodlands causeway but I got lost searching for it
I would recommand that you take a cab, it is quite difficult to lead you to the place. It is behind the Johor's sultan place.

It is 1 of the oldest hotel in JB, so quite a lot of taxi drivers will know where is it. Take a cab from Ah Fook, would cost you about $5.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1