The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dus2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good Prostate Massage

Any bros can advise for a good prostate massage ?

I've been to analisa, mitu and akane. Any other place with a better service ?
Old 22-12-2015, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Good Prostate Massage

dus2,

Go to Hana Massage, located in Suk 22 and ask for Lyn, She's the best in Bangkok, nothing to look at but her service is out of this world! Several years ago, she was number one girl in regards to providing 5 star services!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
dus2,

Go to Hana Massage, located in Suk 22 and ask for Lyn, She's the best in Bangkok, nothing to look at but her service is out of this world! Several years ago, she was number one girl in regards to providing 5 star services!
Lyn who was previously with Subway (at Rachada?). A bit plumb and been in this line for quite a while.
Old 23-12-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

At Suk 22, you can try Tantra Massage too. A local client told me this is a more naughty shop of Analisa. I tried Analisa magic hands... the mp said its kinda strict no AR there. Maybe its the package that i took.
Old 23-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Garfoo,

Yeah, that's her, she's getting old but her services have improved!

Old 23-12-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
babamuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you happens to be in Chiangmai, I would recommend that you try karsai massage by this lady called Linda. She is well experienced. Got certificate to prove!!.

Here is the link :http://www.chiangmailocator.com/wiki...chiang-mai-p45.

This place is actually a kapoo massage joint. So after the karsai, you can put your little brother to the test to see if it works by banging the brains out of one of those syt available.

Enjoy.

Last edited by babamuda; 23-12-2015 at 02:40 PM.
Old 23-12-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe some of you have mistaken testicle (pingpong) massage with prostate massage
Old 24-12-2015, 06:29 PM
Samster

Gem08,

During massage, if you ask Lyn to massage your prostate she'll massage yours until you ejaculate seminal fluid! She's the best in Bangkok!

Old 25-12-2015, 04:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Gem08,

During massage, if you ask Lyn to massage your prostate she'll massage yours until you ejaculate seminal fluid! She's the best in Bangkok!
thanks bro. my assumption of prostate massage is massaging thru the anal, if its the same as what you mentioned. anyway testicle or prostate massage, its getting rare to find a good mp in bkk nowadays. cheers. merry xmas everyone
Old 05-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Dus2 no FR??
Old 18-01-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
dus2,

Go to Hana Massage, located in Suk 22 and ask for Lyn....was number one girl in regards to providing 5 star services!
Your Eminence, Bro Norice. Lyn is still the number 1 GILF for 5 star service.
I tried her tonight after a long absence from massage scene.

Price is THB1,200 for 90 min normal oil massage plus balls/testis/prostrate massage.

First 45 min was detail back, legs, arms, tummy and ass massage. I rate 8/10 in terms of skill. Strength can be adjusted. She always checked if all is good like room temp or massage strength.

Next 45 min was THE massage that marks the beginning of many many many more to cum.

Overall, it is a perfect mix of pain and pleasure

She divided my LJ area into 4 parts for massage and massaged them wholistically and then individually and repeat and repeat...5 rounds in total.

Groin: where the bony areas and area below the tummy are : she pressed and rubbed and circled these areas; bit of pain and tingling sensation

Prostrate: part below the testis massage with her strong fingers and her nails ; kinda pinching and rubbing effects combined; little pain sometimes; occasional insertion of little finger into ass to quickly massage prostrate from inside

Testis: 2 parts: 1st part is make your LJ soft so testis loose; she then uses nails to scratch and fingers to pull and spread and press the veins in testis; little pain; after she make your LJ hard with a few sesual strokes and massage tighten testis with fingers going round the 2 balls with rubbing and pressing and more vein massage....hmm i like this part best.

Penis: make LJ hard and massage base of penis via pressure from fingers and nails, then penis head massaged , focus on the sensitive head base area, if not careful can shoot out, this is most sensual part; circular massage motions combined with up and down caresses

I will visit HANA for my maintenance until the SUN rises from the WEST!

Last edited by gsk721g; 18-01-2016 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 19-01-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

gsk721g,

DITTO!

Old 20-01-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 15
kellylover is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkellylover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Am new to Bangkok and tried for Google the address but failed. Possible to post the full address or full name for me to search please.

Thanks in advance!
Old 20-01-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
I will visit HANA for my maintenance until the SUN rises from the WEST!
Bros, if you dont mind i share the contact here. I am also very keen to visit on my next trip, which is just next month. However, just noticed Lyn is not in the "Ladies" section in their website.

Address Soi 22, Sukhumvit 22 Rd., Khlong Toei, Klong Toey, Bangkok 10110
Phone number +66 (0) 2259 4407
Email: [email protected]
http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/index.htm

PS: Moderators kindly remove any content if deem inappropriate to post here. Tks
Old 21-01-2016, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bros, if you dont mind i share the contact here.....
PS: Moderators kindly remove any content if deem inappropriate to post here. Tks
Good maintenance for my intensive PCC activities

Last edited by PleasePCC; 21-01-2016 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1