The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hmm... is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
lost & f**k again

any bros here got f**k a gal or ex,maybe a few years back then,got to know her again but dun recognise each other,only remembering it after u f**k her again.it happened to me.i think she also don't remember at all even after that.went to my place again,just say look familiar,i say maybe u come friend place,cause i also cannot remember cause she changed totally.she said she had a bad car accident,then memory become bad liao.after f**k,then i checked her address etc,then realise she's my ex.can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident?
Old 23-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: lost & f**k again

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmm...
any bros here got f**k a gal or ex,maybe a few years back then,got to know her again but dun recognise each other,only remembering it after u f**k her again.
How the hell can u forget your ex?? Or your ex is a 1, 2 day gf?? I bonked so many gers till now. If I c them on the street I will still remember, the only problem is I can't remember their names.

Quote:
it happened to me.i think she also don't remember at all even after that.went to my place again,just say look familiar,i say maybe u come friend place,cause i also cannot remember cause she changed totally.
How much physical change can that be? She is your ex, u n her spent so much time staring at each other face. Dun tell me, she went to redesign her face on the operation table.
Old 23-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
she said she had a bad car accident,then memory become bad liao.after f**k,then i checked her address etc,then realise she's my ex.can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident?
maybe you could have met her ghost spirit...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 23-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
any bros here got f**k a gal or ex,maybe a few years back then,got to know her again but dun recognise each other,only remembering it after u f**k her again.it happened to me.i think she also don't remember at all even after that.went to my place again,just say look familiar,i say maybe u come friend place,cause i also cannot remember cause she changed totally.she said she had a bad car accident,then memory become bad liao.after f**k,then i checked her address etc,then realise she's my ex.can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident?
Hello bro impossible lah... U cannot remember the face at all... so what did u 2 do when dating last time? Do u 2 even look at each other? So were u just starring at her breast or virginal all the way and not the face therefore you cannot remember her at all.

Its really school holidays.....

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 23-11-2005, 02:12 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

How in the World could you not remember her if she is your Ex GF??

Unless you count those ONS or those 1 gun salute WL as GF!
Old 23-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

u also kena amnesia?
Old 23-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
raceline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot really believe that. I can even recongnise my ex's sister, let alone say my ex.
Old 23-11-2005, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

maybe 50 years down the road...
Old 23-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

It's not like this is someone you met on a passing occasion, is someone u have had a relationship with. I've bonked quite a few char bo from various countries and whenever I see them or their photo, I'll still recognise the face. However, like one of the bros here, I'm shit with names. Sometimes, I even forget the current gf's name...

Who Shags Wins
Old 23-11-2005, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

I totally agree that sometimes other peoples name we will forget but face no way can forget one lah.... somemore u bonk her....
i also very bad with remembering peoples name....

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 23-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
...can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident?
Wah lao eh~ who kenah the car accident? Both of you can forget until so jialat one ah

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 23-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
after f**k,then i checked her address etc,then realise she's my ex.can lost of memory happen to a person with a serious car accident?
hahaha.. bro u r gd. can rem address but cannot rem face. and lost of memory can happen to someone without serious car accident too. U!
Old 23-11-2005, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
ballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I beg to slightly differ from the posts from the other bros.... I had this ex gf a couple of yrs back. But when I saw her again, I couldn't really recognise her cos its like 6 - 7 yrs back. hair grew longer with more style, better fashion sense etc. the face also kinda slim down too. she was working in my customer's office and even when we exchanged name cards still cannot recognise. I'm not really surprised that thread starter cannot recognise the ex, but I must admit that only after sex den can recognise abit jia lat. I recognised my ex only when she said she used to have an ex bf staying in my area during her teens and that was when it hit me...... in case you guys are wondering... I din have sex with her after that.
Old 23-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 19
sincity2005 is one of the Best!sincity2005 is one of the Best!sincity2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:

u steady lah, so it must have feel like u "did" it with 2 different gals but actually fact is u "did" it with 1 gal still. Unless yur ex-gf changes so drastically like from the present Aiyo-yo Chen LiPing to Fiona Xie, then maybe this thing can happen.
Old 23-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 19
JPimp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJPimp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceline
Cannot really believe that. I can even recongnise my ex's sister, let alone say my ex.
Face it bro, you were also quite fascinated with your ex's sister.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1