The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2005, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Ex Tirak of ex L6 H52 G15

If anyone know ex-L6H52G15's address and/or tel. no.(Gone back just 2 mths) , please pm me.

__________________________________________________ ______

In xchange for me posting a thread on the above, i will post an FR on where 'Shan Ben Wei Lai' of My Date with a vamp. is.

She is L20H40G12.

I was surprised how different a girl can look from different angles. At first, when i went into house, tot all the gals in tank just average looks only. Wanted to leave, but then tot juz giv the OKT some face lar. Took G12.

She looked so ordinary at first. Front view is just perhaps 6/10. Later when she wore shower cap even worse. nvm..just get the squirt out.

Cat job.. then surprisingly, when she was doing BJ, when she let her half long hair down and was viewable sideways, Her looks jumped to 7/10. Immediately reminded me of Shan ben wei lai(resemblance 70%). Cool, my mood came back.

The rest is standard..dunno why, sex seems pretty much the same to me nowadays.

However I can say her attitude veri good. almost smiling all the way.

Looks: Front view-- 5.5 - 6/10
Side view-- 7 - 7.5/10

Body: 6.5/10 A bit plump. boobs B/C cup
Attitute: 9/10 Cheerful

By the way, My Date With the Vamp 3 is gonna show in few mths. Chang Er, the lady who flew into the moon, is goin to b included.

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 25-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 22
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ex Tirak of ex L6 H52 G15

Bro, not that I want to disturb u leh. First, u wish to know her contacts. Than u post another girls FR below? Does not link leh.

I suggest u find her good friend, pay 40 bucks but don't bonk. Ask her if she can help u get the girls' contact.

Cheers
Old 25-01-2005, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
If anyone know ex-L6H52G15's address and/or tel. no.(Gone back just 2 mths) , please pm me.

Hi thecas,

just to help u......I will increase the "reputation points" of whoever provides you with the information u seek. Hope that helps
Old 25-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm
Hi thecas,

just to help u......I will increase the "reputation points" of whoever provides you with the information u seek. Hope that helps
My offer better...... give a free bonk to me and I will increase 9 pts to whoever provides you with the information u seek. Hope that helps.

Joking there........ I am bored.
Old 30-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx Just to update, no 1 has PMed me yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm
Hi thecas,

Quote:
Originally Posted by collin_23
Bro, not that I want to disturb u leh. First, u wish to know her contacts. Than u post another girls FR below? Does not link leh.

I suggest u find her good friend, pay 40 bucks but don't bonk. Ask her if she can help u get the girls' contact.

Cheers
Reason iz coz observation tells me that I will b flamed if I post the top portion of the original post only. So to prevent flaming, I contribute to sammyboy with an FR.

I did try thru her 'colleagues' bt to no avail.

BTW, any 1 tried the gal in FR? guess they will only recall Shan Ben Wei Lai after it screens.

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 30-01-2005, 01:50 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Maybe she don't want to contact you already. That's why she didn't contact you.

If fate decrees, you will meet again. If not, just move on.

Like what someone told me before. Leave everything to FATE.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 30-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 21
thaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud ofthaigers has much to be proud of

Quote:

you must try to ask her good friend rather than just colleague because some of her colleague might be her enemy.
Old 30-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Did you try G9, she is the only one left that stay until now. Consider the most lao jiao in the house.
Old 30-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
steve_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
Did you try G9, she is the only one left that stay until now. Consider the most lao jiao in the house.
aiyo ask G13 from da house lor . think she is a good fren of G15 leh ..If not u can try to get some info from her boss lor keke
Old 31-01-2005, 06:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_74
aiyo ask G13 from da house lor . think she is a good fren of G15 leh ..If not u can try to get some info from her boss lor keke
You must be not following the GL Cat 40 thread. G13 had went home almost 1 week plus.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Ex Tirak of ex L6 H52 G15

Quote:
You must be not following the GL Cat 40 thread. G13 had went home almost 1 week plus.
opps poor me .. have been MIA in geylang for one month liao ... well if thats the case onli ah meng is his saviour liao lol
Old 31-01-2005, 09:04 PM
MaeSai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Exclamation Re: Ex Tirak of ex L6 H52 G15

Quote:
The famous TRIO of L6H52 have left huh ??? Good to know, G1, G13 and G15, these 3 things really have a way with man. Haha ... any lao jiao can help you, these gals are easy to spot in BBK but whoever SHIT asking for the info should wake up the FUXKING IDEA ...

What can you do? Fly to BBK and ask for her hand?
You ready to quit your job and kick a bastard's ass in LOS?
You have the $$$ to burn? I am talking about US$50,000 at least.

No $$$, No BullShit.

ps: CB ... where's the enlightened ones? All Die liao huh? Come out here and give me some SHIT! I sure miss it all.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:09 PM
MaeSai

Cool Re: Ex Tirak of ex L6 H52 G15

Quote:
The famous TRIO of L6H52 have left huh ??? Good to know, G1, G13 and G15, these 3 things really have a way with man. Haha ... any lao jiao can help you, these gals are easy to spot in BKK but whoever SHIT asking for the info should wake up the FUXKING IDEA ...

What can you do? Fly to BKK and ask for her hand?
You ready to quit your job and kick a bastard's ass in LOS?
You have the $$$ to burn? I am talking about US$50,000 at least.

No $$$, No BullShit.

ps: CB ... where's the enlightened ones? All Die liao huh? Come out here and give me some SHIT! I sure miss it all.
Old 04-02-2005, 01:12 AM
min03

Unhappy Re: Ex Tirak of ex L6 H52 G15

Understanding fm my tirak tht G15 was expecting when she went back. Sorry for the bad news.
Old 04-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by min03
Understanding fm my tirak tht G15 was expecting when she went back. Sorry for the bad news.
ohhhh tats fresh news ??? who did it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1