The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
erection doesn't last?

Hi bros, I have a question, the past few months i noticed that my erection cannot last, after having sex for about 15-20 mins will become soft while still in the girl's cb! i didn't used to have this problem, and have looked through the forum but can't really find any specific info, is it ed? as i'm still in my early 20's i really hope its not! and most of the ed threads are mostly people selling supplements
Old 13-11-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: erection doesn't last?

Yes, i think is ed, maybe you will need ed treatment.
Old 13-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Absolute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is better for you to seek the advice of a urologist.

The non-experts who give their comments here are only speaking from experience or from what they have heard or read before.

You will end up with so many differing views from any Tom, Dick and Harry and still do not have a clear answer at the end of the day.
Old 13-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like ED, under normal circumstances won't go soft one leh, especially while you are still engage in sex and have not ejaculate yet. Bro, go see a doc as you are only early 20s. Technically you should not have prob sustaining 2 or 3 shots at your age.

Good luck.
Old 14-11-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

There r many factors affecting. Psychologically n biologically. Is there and major changes in yr life? Or any burden ? Did u take any different kind of diet? Change in yr daily habit? All these need to be taken into consideration. Those without knowing all these and deduced that u have ed I think u can just give their advice a miss.
Old 14-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Eat more nuts
Old 15-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Hi bros, I have a question, the past few months i noticed that my erection cannot last, after having sex for about 15-20 mins will become soft while still in the girl's cb! i didn't used to have this problem, and have looked through the forum but can't really find any specific info, is it ed? as i'm still in my early 20's i really hope its not! and most of the ed threads are mostly people selling supplements
Hi Bro,

If you are in your 20s, high chance it is not a biological problem. You might be cumulating stress from some areas in life, maybe work, personal and social. Our body needs to be relaxed and calm for blood to circulate well throughout, it is the source of giving a hard and long erection. All the talk about mind, body, spirit over centuries has certain truths to it.

I suggest trying to iron out the various stress which you might be encountering, can be through having more privaite moments alone to think slowly (meditate), or engaging in activities which you enjoy.
Old 17-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

thanks to all bros who gave me advice, I heard juagen is supposed to help you improve your erection? Does it really work? I've had some juagen before but they didn't seem very authentic, waiting to try out this yf one that bros rate quite highly
Old 17-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage1001 View Post
Eat more nuts
How does that help
Old 17-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
handsomeboy888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

See a urologist now!
Old 22-11-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FanCheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also encounter some problem but it happen at age 30's not 20's. My 20's still good. now already 30's when fking the erection doesnt last long need to recharge and sometimes recharge also cannot like suddenly loss.

Now i was looking any chinese tonic can help or not or maybe do more exercise
Old 22-11-2013, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
rawpenis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanCheong View Post
i also encounter some problem but it happen at age 30's not 20's. My 20's still good. now already 30's when fking the erection doesnt last long need to recharge and sometimes recharge also cannot like suddenly loss.

Now i was looking any chinese tonic can help or not or maybe do more exercise
Me also same problem. Signs of growing old
Old 22-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
leo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
Bro,

Most likely it is due to stress. Thus it would be good you could refrain from any sexual activity (including DIY) and take a break from whatever you are doing. Take a week break and see how it goes.

There are ED pills sold here but that would be the last alternative. Especially when you are still young.
Old 22-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
lausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1. see a urologist
2. check your cholesterol levels. High cholesterol contributes to ED too
Old 22-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15926 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Learn how to eject within 10min u shd b fine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1