The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
melz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Chiangmai

Any bro can know where is good for soapy massage at chiangmai???
Old 10-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Re: Chiangmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by melz View Post
Any bro can know where is good for soapy massage at chiangmai???

There are 3 MPs in CM. If you are there now, Nov to end of Feb is the high season, the normal class of gals in the MPs might cost 2000 bahts. As I have experienced the price between a high season vs non high season. Further more, do not expect the similar quality ambiance & environment of the MP over there vs Bkk. I will be in CM on 11 Jan. Hope to see u there. Cheers.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, I can only think of two: Sayuri and Pandora's.

Going to CM next week! :P
Old 10-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Hmm, I can only think of two: Sayuri and Pandora's.

Going to CM next week! :P
Yes, there is one more MP @ a smaller scale situated inside a 3 star hotel by the name of ChiangMai Phucome Hotel, 21 huayKaew Rd. Tel: 053211026 Ext. Massage. There is also a traditional massage parlor situated in this hotel too. I forgot the cost for the service (Gal) for this MP. Cheers.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Ass-cargot is Cool - loads of Potential

can any bros here advice onto accommodation in Chiang Mai. budget abt 2kB/night. intend to drive up in the 15th of Dec.

thks...
Old 12-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
wonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass-cargot View Post
can any bros here advice onto accommodation in Chiang Mai. budget abt 2kB/night. intend to drive up in the 15th of Dec.

thks...
U can have FL uni students there provided you have the contacts, usually only the locals takes them ( Prices varies minimun THB 1500+ ). Or you can easy get girls at pole dancing bars which is aplenty in CM, try to get them to come after their working hours or arrange to meet them the next day before their working hours. ( about THB1000-2000 ).

Bubbles Disco below Pompin tower hotel is also a pick up joint for FL ( Quality not really that good as mostly the takers are europeans ).

Take my advise avoid those girls at KTVs unless u have mountain of cash load to unload. Avoid street touts that promises girls, they over charge and give terrible non-cooperative gals.

If you are in CM why not head up to Burma is just a stone drive away, since the weather there now is cooling makes a relaxing drive. In Burma if you want gals there are plenty and cheap ( ST about THB 400-500 ). Just park your car at the thai side of the border ( Parking fees about THB 30 ). Temporary visa to enter Burma is THB 500, is done on site at the burmese side of the immigration.

I too will be driving up mid-december. Be there for about 2 months. Heading to C.Rai - golden triangle than to Burma and ending up in Yuan-nan. Maybe we can meet up for dinner. P/s dont forget to properly insure your car's insurance as 1st party not 3rd party.

Hope all this info comes in handy for you u8p my points. If you need further info feel free to ask.

Cheers
Old 12-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

wonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderpill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

thks...
Suriwong hotel is in the heart of CM town. per night is THB1200. Nice, clean and cheap. Get a local thai friend to book on your behalf it could be cheaper. Dont worry about the festive period and rise in prices.

Cheers
Old 12-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Ass-cargot is Cool - loads of Potential

thks alot, bro...

will check onto that hotels and many thks for all the info given. the insurance part, i'll skip it as i'll be driving a BKK car there, so will be fine, i guess....

will consider going to burma and those places u've mentioned as i'll be in TH for the whole month of Dec.

cheers
Old 12-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
thks alot, bro...

will check onto that hotels and many thks for all the info given. the insurance part, i'll skip it as i'll be driving a BKK car there, so will be fine, i guess....

will consider going to burma and those places u've mentioned as i'll be in TH for the whole month of Dec.

cheers

Bring along some warmth cloths in the evening north region is pretty cold. North is Strawberry season now, don't forget to eat some ( 5kilos about THB300 - 400 ) remember to check out the road side girls selling strawberries, u won't be disappointed. A tip for u, these girls loves to party in pubs, don't be shy try asking who knows what is installed for u. The plantation is along the Mae Sai region.

U not driving a Spore registered car that is so much better. As unleaded fuel is not easy to get in the northern region( Does not include C.Mai).

Will upload some photos for all to see later.

Cheers
Old 12-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
xilverzap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes Chiang Mai will be getting cold soon. Happen to know of a local okt here that supplies FLs to clients who come to CNX in hotels as well. Dmg is 2000 - 2500 baht for 2hours at clients hotel rooms. Something like those FLs in Singapore. I am not okt nor know how to be 1. lol... but any bros coming to cnx and want to have contact can pm me. From what I know his supplies are from all over cnx and some are uni students too.
Old 18-11-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!

Hi there bros, I m now in Chiangmai and wondering if any bros out there could help advise me where abt near to Imperial where i am staying for "good" massage joins and joints for hanging out with some FL and then to find a place for good time other than my hotel....thanks bro! Also any bros up here till sunday?
Old 18-11-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:

thks...
u can try Centara Duangtawan Hotel, stayed there 2wice le

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 18-11-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=wonderpill;If you are in CM why not head up to Burma is just a stone drive away, since the weather there now is cooling makes a relaxing drive. In Burma if you want gals there are plenty and cheap ( ST about THB 400-500 ). Just park your car at the thai side of the border ( Parking fees about THB 30 ). Temporary visa to enter Burma is THB 500, is done on site at the burmese side of the immigration.[/QUOTE]

Wah...you are adventurous. Isn't Myanmar a little bit too risky?
The ST (LT too?) price you mentioned is very tempting, though.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
zunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have the latest update on the cheonging scene over at Chiangmai now ? What's the rate for overnight now ? Thinking of going over for a short getaway.........
Old 08-01-2010, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderpill View Post
Suriwong hotel is in the heart of CM town. per night is THB1200. Nice, clean and cheap. Get a local thai friend to book on your behalf it could be cheaper. Dont worry about the festive period and rise in prices.

Cheers
Suriwongse is good. We have it cheaper than 1200 Baht.

Tim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1