The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mredge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ways to have fun while attached

Hi bros, first time posting a thread here. I'm currently attached with my gf for nearly a year and we have sex very often, almost every other day. However, things start to get boring, not that sexcited anymore and the lust in me makes me thirst for other women. Plus it's always more fun.

So i was wondering if any of you have any ideas on how and where to find girls to satisfy this thirst. I can't use apps like tinder cause she will check my app lol.
Appreciate it bros!
Old 24-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ways to have fun while attached

SAF 100
Gets you instant leave for 1 week at least.
Get a cheap spare phone with spare sim card. You can at a good one as whymobile with slightly more than 100bucks. Leave the phone in office or some locker or hide it behind the potted plant outside.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 7
Rupp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRupp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRupp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS can share your gf with me ?
Old 24-10-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 10
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Give us your gf contact. We 'd get her to decrease sex with you to once a year. Your next session with her will not be boring any more.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredge View Post
Hi bros, first time posting a thread here. I'm currently attached with my gf for nearly a year and we have sex very often, almost every other day. However, things start to get boring, not that sexcited anymore and the lust in me makes me thirst for other women. Plus it's always more fun.

So i was wondering if any of you have any ideas on how and where to find girls to satisfy this thirst. I can't use apps like tinder cause she will check my app lol.
Appreciate it bros!
Im in similar situation as you bro. I have tried to go for FL during lunch hours in hotels but find it too commercial, and it could be a hit or miss when it comes to photo and resemblance. Slowly i moved to ML, coz at least i will get a good rub.. i have tried walk-in to massage parlors but dont find them attractive.. so i spent more time on forum and i chose carefully based upon fr from bros. So far it has been a good release for me every 2-3 weeks. As for app, i add them on wechat, and delete the app before i leave work.

Otherwise, its during army reservist night out or stayout, then can plan ahead and book one overnight. So far i tried that once and its quite exciting. Thinjibg if i should try again in my next ict.

Just curious if any other bros does the same as me?

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 24-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mredge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
Im in similar situation as you bro. I have tried to go for FL during lunch hours in hotels but find it too commercial, and it could be a hit or miss when it comes to photo and resemblance. Slowly i moved to ML, coz at least i will get a good rub.. i have tried walk-in to massage parlors but dont find them attractive.. so i spent more time on forum and i chose carefully based upon fr from bros. So far it has been a good release for me every 2-3 weeks. As for app, i add them on wechat, and delete the app before i leave work.

Otherwise, its during army reservist night out or stayout, then can plan ahead and book one overnight. So far i tried that once and its quite exciting. Thinjibg if i should try again in my next ict.

Just curious if any other bros does the same as me?
Yeah I do that at times too. But was thinking about finding fb or fwb. MLs and FLs are a gamble and will hurt your pocket in the long run haha.
Old 24-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Sort of similar situation with TS. Been going to MLs about once or twice a month. I find this the safest option.

Tried looking for FBs online and through apps but I'm just not good at it. Working colleagues impossible as my gf works at the same place as me.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
whitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Even before marriage want to cheat on girlfriend .
Old 25-10-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moonshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
Sort of similar situation with TS. Been going to MLs about once or twice a month. I find this the safest option.

Tried looking for FBs online and through apps but I'm just not good at it. Working colleagues impossible as my gf works at the same place as me.
Good excuse to go overseas.
Old 25-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Btlovestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshots View Post
Good excuse to go overseas.
Fully agreed.
Old 27-10-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
YellowSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYellowSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No wonder nowadays relationships and marriages don't last that long .
Old 27-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Convoisier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecheese View Post
Even before marriage want to cheat on girlfriend .
So you intend to cheat after marriage .
Old 27-10-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSky View Post
Yea man... how jialat is it....
Old 28-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
natui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSky View Post
Indeed don't last long .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1