The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
NewandLost is stuck in moderation for some time to come
KC Red Flags Thread

I'm starting a new thread to help people detect tricks by PRC and other girls. Add yours. Keep it short. Rather than being a narrative of everything, just describe what happened.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KC Red Flags Thread

Bro NAL, thanks for the pm and replies.

The translation is "You can Re-accumulate lost wealth, Start a new relationship, BUT, there is only One life and you only live Once!"

I am glad that you started this thread. People like you and I, though mortal of course like everyone else, will grow old but age is something that doesn't matter, unless we are a cheese, ..we never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into the world of SYT PRC mei mei ..
Old 12-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Hmm.. Now this is really a new direction from you.. How have you been feeling nowadays bro NAL? Feeling better? 'Cause with this thread started by you, it do seems that you are like on a "war-path" with PRC FLs.. It's all good so long as you are not using this avenue as your personal "revenge outlet", bad for your health you know..

That said, since I'm the 2nd post here (actually was 1st post until by the time I've finish writing and posted, bro Panamera took 1st spot..), I shall give some advice here for all to see:

. Always adopt the "Fark and Forget policy". Easier said than done. Many brave warriors whom thought they can resist still falls for one at any one point of their life, sooner or later.. A beautiful woman with manners that will kill you slowly (i.e. gentle smooth voice, pays alot of attention to you, wipe your sweat, pour drinks for you, buy cigarettes for you, aka THE MAID) is akin to like honey which everyone loves. Problem is that at some point some would want to monopolies the entire bee hive so can have "sole ownership" of the farking honey.. That my friend, is one straight ticket to a never ending fun-filling roller-coaster ride of your life which will give you nightmares no end. The above scenario will only applies to people like us average-joes, unlike some guys who are immune to it so long as their salary equates to 1 percent of our Singapore GDP..

. When your favourite girl start to ask for things like handphone, bag, laptop etc. it is in your sole discretion whether you want to entertain her or not. That said, the thumb of the rule is to ignore her and don't buy for her, or at least still get the things she wants but other "brands".. How far you want to pamper her is entirely up to you.. Of course there will come a time when you look back and think you had been a "big, fat carrot head"..

Actually all these are what most people would be now screaming "It's all common-sense!". Well, the thing is sometimes we need to LOOK at some form of messages in order to remind of ourselves what we should be beware of.. Or else why do you think Basic Driving Theory book still sells so much? People keep saying "It's all common-sense one lah! No need to read!" and then proceed to fail the test...

Cheers!

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 12-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewandLost View Post
I'm starting a new thread to help people detect tricks by PRC and other girls. Add yours. Keep it short. Rather than being a narrative of everything, just describe what happened.
There is no need to start a thread on this... this had been posted many time by other bros...

Also no need a thread like this so long u stick to the game and not getting involve in a relationship with them... FnF practices that n u are fine.

To me many of the bros here or the so call newbies wanna play free fark game that is why asking all this kind of questions....
Old 12-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sori to say this but I agree with bro Pussyman.... you can try to create a playbook of how not to be KC'd, but even the most avid reader who knows all the plays can be blindsided. Or some guy may be getting KC'd and not even know it.

The most important thing is never to let your ego get the better of you and also to allow your need to f**k a lady, be it normal lady, working lady or freelancer, get the better of you. You can show you care, you can give, but only give wat u can afford. Do only wat u feel is right. (When I say right, I do mean it in all ways... right to society, family, the other party and so on)

Money can always be recovered. Face... who cares... so what if the other WL's are laughing? But the base, family, health and your own view of yourself. These can never be compromised.

The tricks they use will be so varied, the changes in templates will be so subtle, no matter how you learn, they will be one step faster. Just use your big head instead of you small one and hope that you can survive. If you give only wat u can afford to give, then if it is gone, jus take it like playing 4d or some other gamble.... it did not pay out.

But in also saying this. please fo not think of them as the enemy. It is like a market. They are meat. They sell their own meat. But they are also human beings. Do notgo out to trick them or mistreat them and just have fun while it lasts. If it ends, jus walk away with the happy memories u had together.

Wish you all luck
Old 12-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1304k View Post
Money can always be recovered. Face... who cares... so what if the other WL's are laughing? But the base, family, health and your own view of yourself. These can never be compromised.

Do notgo out to trick them or mistreat them and just have fun while it lasts. If it ends, jus walk away with the happy memories u had together.
Well said. i seen many sbf bros plus currently 2 friends who is involve are now in a voodoo stage.... they said they can handle, they said they know what they are doing, they said they are in control wont get burn. know the pple culture blah blah blah...

I said they dont understand... it just their ego... dont want pple to look down on them, want pple know they are not stupid....

anyway dont want to said liao many have said in this forum... some even teach how to KC gers lol... it so smart old bird wont get burn also :-)

If we think we have a upper hand then we are damn wrong... now we can said we wont fall into the pit on kc traps but later when the ger that we like comes into ur life then i see pple falling into the pit and cry for help... seem many who think they are the smart ones but in the end they are the pitiful one.... Chok dee krup
Old 12-04-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahaha....bro pm72 has got a point. 道高一尺 魔高一丈

Yes there may be countless times where all the stories are very similar. But the characters and places are different. This goes to show 2 things actually.
1. We are looking at some nature of we human beings.
2. We have experienced more than one generation.

The current generation of players and victims are still using the same venue to have a little chat about their exploits. Just that we have seen it doesn't mean they already knew the end of their story. We have said it doesn't mean the boys are listening to the same shit.

Well, just like we're grooming some good horse going for a good run, sometimes it is good to stay close and listen to an idea or two. After all, we're still cheonging. That, is how I would choose to grow old myself. And seriously it is quite fun to see many many creative ideas working out or faltering. Laughter has to make more days than sorrow, my friend, that's a great life.
Old 13-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
DO_I_BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

colin ur new icon is mindfuc king and disturbing and psychedelic at the same time. i loike!!!
Old 13-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

Panamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPanamera deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_I_BJ View Post
colin ur new icon is mindfuc king and disturbing and psychedelic at the same time. i loike!!!
At a quick glanced, I tot you were my bro, DO_YOU_BJ...

You nics is so close to him...
Old 13-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_I_BJ View Post
Btw, Do you know who is Dave Gahan?
Old 13-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Santaclaws is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSantaclaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my vietnamese girl working in jazzy just called me saying her purse got stolen last night while she was sleeping in her flat shared by 10+ vietnamese. If i haven't came across this forum, i would probably have given her few hundred dollars to help her through this "difficult period".
To think she looked so decent and demure but can resort to this trick has really taken me aback. Just a curious question, do they actually keep their money under their pillow while they sleep ?
Old 13-04-2009, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
mike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymike1304k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclaws View Post
my vietnamese girl working in jazzy just called me saying her purse got stolen last night while she was sleeping in her flat shared by 10+ vietnamese. If i haven't came across this forum, i would probably have given her few hundred dollars to help her through this "difficult period".
To think she looked so decent and demure but can resort to this trick has really taken me aback. Just a curious question, do they actually keep their money under their pillow while they sleep ?

They do have "rooms" that are like dorms and there is no security. No lockers and so on. So the only way they can keep their money safe is under their own pillows. Can't say it won't happen, but can't say that it has because this is a very common story and we are not there to see it.

The big problem is that you have a choice, to be the knight in shining armour and to give her some and if she were taking you for a ride, then you kick yourself, be hard hearted and don give and it turns out to be true and you still kick yourself.... or just to have made things simple, "fire and forget" and whoever comes along crying or screaming... you just don't care.

Like the case of a normal girl... if she comes to you and says she just got dumped and lost her job... Would you help her? If she turns out to be a big crook and was fleecing you, what can you do? So if you wanna give, just take it like you are doing charity and just forget it lor... How they use your money after you give is their choice and what you get for your money is also your choice. If you put it in such terms, then you will see that it is the same with most normal situation.
Old 13-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry...can't help but....give this thread 1 BBBBIIIIGGGG *YAWN*......

Come on TS, like wat some of the bros have stated...wats the pt of starting such a thread like this? U just need to read thru all the threads in this section...u wanna find out the tricks they pull, then put in some effort n read thru evrything here, or learn it the hard way n get conned by them...faster but maybe more ex...
Old 13-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
DO_I_BJ is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
nope i dunno till i wikipedia-ed and found he's the singer for depeche mode. lol.
Old 13-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

the simplest way is to pay for fucks, dont go into a relationship with them. only when one tries to get fucks for free falls into their traps.

most of the time, the most expensive fuck is very often the the free one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panamera View Post
OMG, we from the same era!!! need wikipedia on that one!!! u looking for somebody to share some blasphemous rumours about prc girls?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1