The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Fetishtick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Firm m(ASS)age

Since I saw a boobs thread, I thought, what about those who love ass?

I remember a while back going for my first experiences, have to say her figure was good, boobs are a humble B, but that all changed when I had a handful of that rear. My goodness, it was firm yet jiggly. Slap, Caress, Rub, Poke, Massage, Stimulate. Can see the lovely reactions not only on her face but the way it tense up showing pleasure of the sensations. The way it ripples when I reverse cowgirl. A sight to behold.

Any bros out there want to share your ASSperiences can do so here. Do PM each other and me about places of interest too. Love a nice ass any day. Sadly the one I mentioned gone off grid liao, damn sad.
Old 20-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Ninja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to behold
Re: Firm m(ASS)age

她的“女友感觉+极品尤物”的口活!

哥们知道口活的可贵在哪吗?技术佳是不在话下,如果她给你一种情人的感觉那就是- 可贵!
她很巧妙的把技巧和女友感觉融为一体,顿时让你飞到九霄云外,飘飘欲仙。
她不慌不忙的,温柔的,湿湿的,暖暖的把我弟倆完全的征服了!我一点也不觉得她在工作,她是完全的投入,她 也在享受!
似乎完全明白男人做爱前的幻想和需要!
口活做多了,这感觉还真没有过!

我心想前轴就以经把我捧上天了,接下来的主菜我会不会回不了地球表面啊!

豁出去了!来吧!

情人的Feel继续延伸。我倆肌肤的接触是完美的,是perfect的! 我也好不自觉的轻吻了她每一寸肌肤。她发出了满足,享受的声音。我们完全的结合了。我没停,因为她的肢体语 言告诉我不要停!

这就是做爱!不是发泄。不是交易。我们肢体动作和谐,她也知道如何配合我。

就在我正享受到几乎忘我的境界时,她羞哒哒的问“我们肛交吧”。

我...我...我一时怀疑,再问了一下,她什么都没说,含情脉脉的看着我。这一个眼神,把心中的怀疑打散 了!

老板骗人!她不是尤物,她是稀有的尤物!

二话不说,赶紧换了姿势“准备入席”😂。

片子看得多了,老是想肛交的感觉是什么就是没试过,这是我的第一次!

我的终结,三好!
好期待。好紧。好爽。

最后我把多年的幻想变成现实,喷了她满背的精子!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1