The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Lets bring this campaign to SINGAPORE!!!

http://www.dragonflyeffectnews.com/f...nsorship-laws/

‘Free the Nipple Campaign’ Goes Viral & Pushes for Gender Equality on Censorship Laws

Recently, via Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, a campaign called Free the Nipple has galvanized a gender equality movement that is taking the internet by storm and generating many publicity stunts, peaceful protests, and court cases challenging city and state laws on the matter. The campaign released a feature length theatrical/documentary style film on December 12th by the same title.

The reason for DEN’s interest in this topic is threefold – firstly, this gives us a Polaroid of the contemporary Westerner’s emotional and psychological profile. Secondly, this topic is a Trojan horse to discuss gender equality and sexism as it stands today. Thirdly, this subject is symptomatic of the demonization of nature.

We All Have Nipples… Why Censor Something Harmless?

While men and women vary anatomically and physiologically in many ways including hormonal, biochemical, nutritional, cognitive, and muscular differences, we both share virtually the same outward appearance… excepting our nether regions. However, men and women have in common the presence of two areolas, or nipples. So, why has one been shamed, censored, and sexually connotated and the other is as normal to our culture as bare feet?

Free the Nipple

Lina Esco, founder of Free the Nipple, asserts that the movement does not advocate women being bare-chested at all times, its goal is simply to change public perception of women’s bodies and to highlight the blatant gender inequality.

The movement points out everyday occasions that a woman might casually remove her top such as sunbathing at the beach, in the park, or in her own backyard, breastfeeding her child, to cool down in extreme heat, or simply to change from one shirt into another.

It’s not about whether a woman should or should not; it is about whether she has the right to choose. It’s about sexual suppression in our culture, conditioning women of all ages that their bodies are shameful, and training men to objectify women by only using the female figure to sell products.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 05-02-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lets bring this campaign to SINGAPORE!!!

Silly Americans. Should learn from singapore mah. Our law states that it is illegal for men to be topless in public too. Solve the problem. No feminist will get irritated about the law being unfair.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1