The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lamhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My passed relationship with a night club hostess

For some reasons, 2007 was a good year for me.
It was the year the 2 jobs that I have been following up for 2 and 4 years plus respectively, all been awarded to my company. 2 contracts with nature of heavy machineries supply it were, the technical specifications were all written with bias to the manufacturer my company was representing.
The day I received one of the signed contracts I was laughing inside as it was then the contract I ever received with highest profit in my 20- years of working experience.
Payment terms with supplier was one of the areas I worried about and that too, has been negotiated and concluded with very lenient, segregated payment schedule.
I was happy and excited that I am going to make some good money then.
Right after the award of my contract, the suppliers market came to know about it and one day my friend from other market section, known as “ancillary systems” in our trade, called me up and asking if I can help to lobby for his tender, for the same client. We met not long after that and details of his tender as well as other money related arrangement were discussed.
I called my client about the opportunity and after a short meeting with him, I got the whole picture and felt things came pretty coincidently as the only offer for ancillary systems from other vendor at that time was high, due to very low local content.
About six weeks after that, my friend got his contract signed.
I was not really close with this business friend of mine (let’s call him Chris here). Couple of days after the Contract thingy was settled, Chris called me one day when I was driving back from north and initiated a night club session to celebrate for the contract award, a gesture that is quite normal in our industry. I agreed with the proposal and heading to the night club that day itself.
All the while I was not fancy about night club fun. I mean, I brought client that likes night club fun and pay for it that is it. I drink and sing in night club, witnessed very wild man enjoyment in there and laugh, hugging with hostesses, and whatnot. At that time I will tell you, as firm as I could, that there is impossible for me to have any relationship with anybody in night club.
I reached the night club pretty late that evening. Chris and his partner, sales manager as well as his business development manager were waiting for me at the lobby. When hostesses were paraded in the room, I just freely decided with one that was smiling to me (I think all of them were smiling to me then), and ask her to sit with me. Later each of the folks got themselves a lady. Judged from the way these people select their ladies, I predicted they were not there for simple, easy fun.
That was the 1st time I met her, L; local chinese, 165cm or so, 44kg, very fair complexion, small frame, strong chin, no big tits no perky butt, 26 y.o. then, not killingly beautiful but has very sweet and charming face when she smile.
Old 20-10-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mrsg is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: My passed relationship with a night club hostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamhai View Post
For some reasons, 2007 was a good year for me.
It was the year the 2 jobs that I have been following up for 2 and 4 years plus respectively, all been awarded to my company. 2 contracts with nature of heavy machineries supply it were, the technical specifications were all written with bias to the manufacturer my company was representing.
The day I received one of the signed contracts I was laughing inside as it was then the contract I ever received with highest profit in my 20- years of working experience.
Payment terms with supplier was one of the areas I worried about and that too, has been negotiated and concluded with very lenient, segregated payment schedule.
I was happy and excited that I am going to make some good money then.
Right after the award of my contract, the suppliers market came to know about it and one day my friend from other market section, known as “ancillary systems” in our trade, called me up and asking if I can help to lobby for his tender, for the same client. We met not long after that and details of his tender as well as other money related arrangement were discussed.
I called my client about the opportunity and after a short meeting with him, I got the whole picture and felt things came pretty coincidently as the only offer for ancillary systems from other vendor at that time was high, due to very low local content.
About six weeks after that, my friend got his contract signed.
I was not really close with this business friend of mine (let’s call him Chris here). Couple of days after the Contract thingy was settled, Chris called me one day when I was driving back from north and initiated a night club session to celebrate for the contract award, a gesture that is quite normal in our industry. I agreed with the proposal and heading to the night club that day itself.
All the while I was not fancy about night club fun. I mean, I brought client that likes night club fun and pay for it that is it. I drink and sing in night club, witnessed very wild man enjoyment in there and laugh, hugging with hostesses, and whatnot. At that time I will tell you, as firm as I could, that there is impossible for me to have any relationship with anybody in night club.
I reached the night club pretty late that evening. Chris and his partner, sales manager as well as his business development manager were waiting for me at the lobby. When hostesses were paraded in the room, I just freely decided with one that was smiling to me (I think all of them were smiling to me then), and ask her to sit with me. Later each of the folks got themselves a lady. Judged from the way these people select their ladies, I predicted they were not there for simple, easy fun.
That was the 1st time I met her, L; local chinese, 165cm or so, 44kg, very fair complexion, small frame, strong chin, no big tits no perky butt, 26 y.o. then, not killingly beautiful but has very sweet and charming face when she smile.

So? What is the story about? lol
Old 21-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

My passed relationship with a night club hostess

Soon after that, singing, cards playing, and “big talk style” and after enough alcohol sipped in, sexy dancing took place. Chris and partner kept toasting to me and say thank you appreciate your help we shall work closer in future you sing well you drinking capacity is not bad where you stay what other job you are pursuing what other customers you are strong with, and so forth. When the atmosphere got heated up, 1st that went into toilet were Chris’s partner and the hostess. Chris asked me would I like to release and asked me just relax and he will treat for the evening. I was just dragging and keep toasting Chris and others.

All this while L was sitting beside me, when I have consecutive toasts from fellow drinkers, she will asked me if I am I ok or need her to handle. I thought that was a hostess routine work and just kept her easy, with light hug and that was it. After Chris told me he will take care for all expenses in that evening with voice loud enough to cover the noise from loud speakers, I remained drinking and singing, without any special intention on L.
I had no agenda at all then, the more drunken the atmosphere was, the firmer I felt as I was sober, and soon I started to plan my next day activities in my mind.

L later hugged me from side and whispered “you don’t like me?”
I told her she is perfectly ok and nothing wrong with her, just that I was not in the mood for those.

L further proposed if I like to replace her with a Malay hostess, as the crowd was chatting how playful and hot the Malay hostesses could be. I declined her, looking her into her eyes and told her don’t worry about me.
Chris entered into toilet of room next door not long after that, with his lady.
That evening we finished not too late as I told Chris I got works the next day. Chris wrote my name on remained 1 and half bottles of Macallan that was not finished that night. Nice of him, I thought, save some money next time I visit that place again.

I forgotten it was how many weeks later I got a client who came from Kuantan to KL for a seminar and called me up for a drink on the last evening he was in KL. I recalled that I have unfinished whisky in the club and suggested to him to meet there.

We (4 of us, my client and friend of his and my kiat-pai brother and me) met in the nightclub before 10pm that night. When hostesses were paraded I could not stop noticed L was one of them. I smiled to her and she returned with same, while mummy was busy keeping my client busy with the usual introduction and some “insight” persuasion.
Nobody choose L, she maintain her sight at me and did not care to greet others. I looked at her nodded, indicating her to sit with me. She walked to me and sits.
Old 21-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: My passed relationship with a night club hostess

Hmm... This is Matter Of Hearts leh, so I assume this is more 100% true than those 101% true stories in the Adult Discussion sexton? And later you'll be asking for ADVICE and bros here will have the opportunity to ADVISE you hor?

Camp!

Woot woot...my Engrish improving, one word at a time!
Old 21-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

do they still call the toilet garden in 2007?
Old 26-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

3rd - My passed relationship with a night club hostess

The silence communication was noticed by my client and he said “waa…you got girlfriend here ah, quiet quiet nha, tiam kao ka si lang ah lu…”.
The session started and we exchanged lots of business progress before the alcohol sips in. Client informed that there will be one major plant expansion coming up very soon and he is structuring how would enquiries of different works and equipment supply be packaged and asked me how would my direct and arranged companies go in, with strategic approach.
Perhaps due to excitement, that evening I drank for too much and too fast. Before mid-night my KP brother already signaled me to hold my horse a little. Both of us are season drinkers, we need to drink for business, we like to drink to certain extend and we know we have to carry ourselves nicely in front of client and, we need to drive safely primarily not to harm anybody including ourselves, when we leave.
Not too long after that, my client told me he stumble upon another vendor when he walked out from the room for phone conversation earlier, and they vendor would join us drinking in our room. I was thinking to leave after we finished the macallan we ordered but, well, things like such always happened in business drinking.
2 rounds after new friends joined, I was drunk at my limit. I sit and leaned at sofa quietly and not able to maintain my aggressive drinking style (small glass one goes, every toast). L rested her head on my chest and told me to go slow. When cold towels were served, she wiped my forehead, my chest and my face, and stared in my eyes when she was doing that. After that, L finished my glass of drink, poured in warm water and asked me to finish them. She put her glass, empty, beside mine and tell me just put my unfinished glass beside hers and she will handle. Nice of her, but after a short while when the new friend tried to wake his drunken friend unsuccessfully, all of us agreed we shall leave.
The drinking night passed, call me stupid, L’s tenderness kept replaying in my mind after that night.
After that evening, the night club L worked in became my regular place for business entertainment. I asked for her phone number during one of the evenings I spent there and would sms her if I have plan to patron her place. We did not enter into any serious relationship then. The relationship then was light but strongly exists, that was it.
There was nothing good for me in mid of 2008; I got 2 payments that were stuck for more than 6 months, and one of my shipment from Europe was damaged by mishandling during transferring from port to warehouse. The damaged shipment really put me in deep shit; construction activities of the whole plant in Penang; civil, mechanical, structural, all waiting for the shipment to arrive. Murphy’s Law huh? Tell me about it.
I did not get to see L for approximately 6 months, till end of year 2008. Few days before Christmas of 2008, L smsed me when I was in airport of Mumbai waiting for flight back to KLIA. I told her I have been terribly busy and that I was in Mumbai that time. She asked if I will buy her gift and I said sari with meters length of cotton probably would not suit her.
Old 27-10-2011, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SeniSeis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3rd - My passed relationship with a night club hostess

camping for the story
Old 27-10-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

4th - My passed relationship with a night club hostess

In one of the working days in January 2009, I was working late rushing for tender preparation. Sometime before midnight L smsed me and asked me if I can send her back to where she stay. I did not get to send her that night; my staff finished the tender only by 4 something in the morning. She was not pleased or rather throwing lady temper to me but hey, business always comes first.

Couple of weeks after that L called me one evening, some 11pm if I remember correctly, saying it has been some time we did not meet and she has no client that day, and would be good if we can meet up and chat a little. I was drinking with suppliers that time and would probably heading home if she did not call me. I suggested to her to meet at one café not far from her working place. L was hesitating initially as she said her working costume will be too glaring for her to show up at places like that. After some talking she said she managed to get one long wide black scarf and we agreed to meet.

I reached the agreed café first and not long after that, L arrived too. With the dark black scarf wrapping her fair complexion, light colored lipstick and pair of metallic ear rings, she looked simply gorgeous. I did not asked her from where she gotten that big piece of scarf, big enough to wrap her till her knees. With her sweet smile, she walked to me and cheekily revealed her actual dress which was a tight-wrap light violet one-piece, with many tiny silver shinning “coins”, we had good laugh about it.

We chat and I asked her have she met a good man that she could probably committed to. She then complained about typical male attitude in her working field; “”lousy cheap dirty men are plenty, good man never been seen”. Among others, she told me customers had been less then and that she started taking English course 3 times weekly. I thought that was good thing to do and we chat about business possibilities that she could probably venture into. That day I felt I seen another personality of L; easy, balanced, focused, simple minded and friend-caring.

We left the place slightly after 1am I guess, heading home, respectively.
Then after, business took me over. I was not doing well that time, an arranged job went lost, got played by end client.

Another week or so passed by and L smsed one evening when I was having happy hour with suppliers and friends in one of the weekdays. I called her and was told she is not working that day, asking me what was I doing and if we can meet. Some half an hour later she arrived. She dressed in a dark blue sheath dress, revealing her fair, long legs and I noticed many male were looking at her. I introduced L to me friends and we drank together. Couples of hours later, my friends left one by one, and eventually the table left only L and me. We talked and sit closer and closer, soon L was resting her head on my shoulder. “Go find someone that can love you, take care of you and leave your field, I always felt you should be doing something more decent and live a better life”, I said. She said she would not change her job that early, as she wanted to make more and save some. One lead to another and she said she felt she has been cared every time she is with me and my encouragement words were what she has been using when she felt down and bored. I looked at her eyes, and kiss her lightly on her lips, that started a heavy tongue twisting right there, next to the main entrance of the bistro.
L was a good kisser, with very active and flexible tongue. I was sexually aroused alright, though not till the extent of wanted to make it out with her there and then.

We talked, kissed, talked, cuddle, and heading home, respectively.

After that night, it seemed like the relationship between L and I developed a little. I will received sms from her almost every night, asking where are you are you drinking who else are with you rest for short while if too drunk to drive later miss you I got customer Malay big group not rude type my car front lamp not working last night my club colleague Stephanie birthday we had tiramitsu birthday cake I bought a new dress pink color I think you will like it next time you come let me know I wear to show you, and so on.
Old 28-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

5th - My passed relationship with a night club hostess

The relationship went on for few weeks. Not long after that, I hit one job and get my friend, the consultant for the job who has helped me, for a session at where L was working. I sms L and as usual, met her there at her working place and started the typical singing session.

Probably I was happy with the contract awarded, I drank fast and not long after that, I was high, started singing, make jokes and dice-playing. When my friend was singing, L leaned at my chest, and for some reasons, I went hard-on.

I hugged L at her lovely waist, turned her over, hold her chin and kissed her. While we were tongue twisting, L rested her left arm on my pants and noticed the swelling part, and this had made her aggressive. She adjusted her sitting position and wrapped my neck with both her arms, and we went into some long frenching. While doing that, L moved her palm to my thigh, softly rubbing it, and further grabbing my small head. Her tongue went twiddling with mine, and she adjusted head side wise, got her tongue went deeper into my mouth.

She stopped and then staring at me in the dimmed light, while looking into my eyes, she unbuttoned my shirt, move her hand to my left nipple, and use her nail to play with it. Next thing she did was she started kissing my earlobe, licking it, blowing soft warm air into my ear.

I moved my hand, grabbed her thigh, and turned her completely over. She sits on my thigh, facing me, and I started to kiss her smooth chest. I went a little rougher; I pulled her spaghetti strap down, together with transparent bra strap. I moved both my arm behind her, and forced her body to mine, and start playing, kissing and sucking her nipples.

L whispered at my ear “I get a room for us, you and me?” I nodded.
L left the room after that, arranging for room obviously, and we had a short break from the room.

That night I had my first sex with L, in a huge room that could accommodate 20 persons. I remember after I shot off, L hugged and whispered to me that she has been wanted to make love to me for many times.

When I pay for the bill that night I thought finally I pay for my own sex in night club. The feeling was rather complex.
Old 29-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

6th - My passed relationship with a night club hostess

After that night, L and I met more often. We drove to outskirt of the city for seafood, drinks in club, pubs and many more.

Only then I started to know about L past experience with her boyfriends, started from her school days till the one before me. I also came to know from her how rich she was, and what she was ambitious to do one day when she felt like leaving the field she was in. As we spent more time together, I was told L came to KL worked as an office clerk and not long after that only full-time job, she started her job as waitress in pub during night time and finally quit the office job and became full time pub waitress. One lead to another and she became a night club hostess after short time.

L’s sex demand is high, or rather, very high. She easily got horny after alcohol and we had wild sex as and when we feel horny; in the car, car park, small hotels, 5 star hotels or even in back lane of shop lots.
This went on for 6 months or so.

Along with the relationship developed, I observed the treatment from L towards me and I started to feel things are going on a not very correct pace. Well, she knew I am a family man, and there was very little or say, no chance at all for her to have future with me. But her attitude shown otherwise; she went for medical checkup and show the report to me and that she has no STD and wanted raw session every time we make out; she foregone her booking when we have dates; she offered almost her full saving for my business difficulties; she bought expensive ties perfume wallet for me, she bite my shoulders when we have sex and apologize every time after that saying it was not intentionally done, and many more.

I thought the biting was intentionally done, it is like territory marking, something like “this man is mine” of sort, well, I could be wrong, but I was not impressed with it in anyway. When I go out with L, we always end up very late, latest till 3am or so. I did not like that much too, I need to wake up early to talk to my kids before they leave to school and above all, I always wanted a 100% fresh and dynamic condition when I start my work every day but the drinking and sex have made this difficult. I used to talk about this with L but nothing changed much.

And if you ask me what my feeling towards L was, I can tell you I liked her, I love listen to her when she talks and I care about her. I love the sex with her, I love her stare in my eyes when we make love, I love her sex response, her perhaps too loud moans, and her persistence on sex and so on. When I was with her I felt good, her young and energetic personalities did cheered me up most of the time. L is aggressive in express her feeling, she could just hug me when we walked out from restaurant and did a tongue-kiss with me there and then. I thought that was lovely, at least then.
Old 29-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

ya ..... lucky man,but hope u didn't let tis relationship ruin yr family.
Old 29-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Rich girl
TS dont mind can pass over
Old 30-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Same happens to me.... every 1, 3, 5 of the week until morning 3am 4am then let me go back... after sometime I get so tired and find reasons to breakup...
Old 31-10-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

7th - My passed relationship with a night club hostess

Above all, deep in my heart I knew very sure that I will never decide anything that will hurt my family, especially my kids, for any relationship possibilities with her.

One day my kiat pai brother called me when I was driving after inner with L, and asked me to join him drinking in KL. I agreed to meet up and dropped L at her condo, tell her I am meeting my brother and left. When I was driving to KL then, sms from L came, with a not-happy message, concluded as that she felt I treat her not well enough and always put her at lower priority.

I met my kiat pai brother and during the drinking session I keep reading the sms from L, again and again. I felt both L and I have come to an unbalanced position at both sides, and it is getting worse with time gone by. I thought I got to tidy up the chapter before things went uncontainable.

I started to think what were the reasons I started this relationship with L? What were the thing that L and myself trying to get from the relationship and would that come together? Is there love element involved here or it was pure lust or illusion? What could be the next chapter if I continue the relationship as the way it was then?

After some time I started to have myself clear where L was and where myself, and what was possibly could happen if we continue our relationship. I put the whole of me on the table and concluded as; that I was a mid-age uncle, pretty much from a conservative back ground and here I am in the situation, that a hostess is with me, had good sex, I felt like I still young and attractive when I am with L, could fuck a bit more with her effort, and those younger days were like returned. The feeling of having L liking me have sex with me buy me good stuff, has made me “believe” that I am successful, “young” and perhaps good looking. Her passionate in meeting me made me felt I am worth full.

When I think about all this and replay them from the start, I felt it was all illusion because inherently I will incline to believe and wanted something to make my ego to rise higher.

All what have been driving my thrill in me, deep and submerged, was not the reality, carry sufficient values for a promising relationship.

With the fact that my marriage has not been good and harmony as I wanted it to be, existence of L has charged me and made myself more balanced. My wife is not the woman I could love most in my life, I always wish I could have better relationship, more intimate and better sex with my wife for over 20 years, but that could not be the reason for me to jeopardize my family hood as a whole.

As for L, she has had a sour life, treating different man almost every night and nobody actually cares about her. She has been with many men and no one had a good look at her, listens to her and appreciates her. When she is with me she felt been respected, pampered, having someone she can pour her daily sentiment to, having someone spending time with her not because of money but adoring her, with the fact that she is a hostess, and she felt more like a real, loving person. The situation L had me has made her a transformed person among her friends and colleagues, that she got a boyfriend to take care of her, love her, buy her gifts and she became a normal lady as those living in day time.
Old 31-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

If want to share story then post in wrong section liao...
If want to ask ADVICE then you fucking loh-so leh.....till now dunno what's your problem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1