The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
4 arrested in high-class Russian prostitution ring bust

Published: 1:25 PM, May 5, 2017

Updated: 3:01 PM, May 5, 2017

SINGAPORE — Four women, three of whom are Russian nationals and the fourth an Uzbek, were arrested on Thursday (May 4) for their suspected involvement in a vice ring that charged a minimum of S$500 an hour for sexual services.

The women, aged between 26 and 39, were nabbed during simultaneous raids at the Raffles Boulevard, Tanjong Katong Road and Cairnhill Road areas.

Preliminary investigations revealed that the vice syndicate has been advertising the sexual services of the women on at least 10 different online platforms including Backpage, Skokka, and Yelp.

During the operation, 13 mobile phones, four laptops, a tablet computer, condoms and related documents were seized. The women also allegedly made use of their stay in Singapore on valid work passes to commit vice-related offences.

The 39-year-old woman will be charged on Saturday with offences under the Women’s Charter. Investigations against the other three suspects are ongoing. If convicted, the women could be jailed up to five years and be fined up to S$10,000.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...tion-ring-bust

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 4 arrested in high-class Russian prostitution ring bust

$$$$$$ also got russian babes if not wrong?
Old 05-05-2017, 07:23 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

so suay? don't know is it 1 of the stables in dome 3?
Old 05-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Wah ... 39 year old lau kway bu also can charge so high, minimum $500/hr?
Old 05-05-2017, 08:04 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Some ppl like MILF ma....
Old 05-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
You read but don't understand LA.

If they say got one 50 year old man caught too, u think he also selling at $500 an hour?

Think LA. The 39 yr old prob is the pimp la!!! Thats why shes the only wan charge so far
_______
Exchange points understand ma
Old 05-05-2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You read but don't understand LA.

If they say got one 50 year old man caught too, u think he also selling at $500 an hour?

Think LA. The 39 yr old prob is the pimp la!!! Thats why shes the only wan charge so far
_______
Exchange points understand ma
Lol how to know if she is the pimp or FL age?

You can look at the various thread, alot of old ppl also offer sexual service....

As long got demand there will be supply
Old 05-05-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Hello, open your eyes big big before you make such comment ok, in case you still don't understand, i requote the original post let you see

4 women, no man arrested
3 Russians 1 Uzebek
you think got pimp meh?
U read cannot understand.
Know whats if ma.
Got man arrested ma.
Think!!!!!
_____
EXCHANGE points just shoot n reveal stupid ma
Old 05-05-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol how to know if she is the pimp or FL age?

You can look at the various thread, alot of old ppl also offer sexual service....

As long got demand there will be supply
THINK!!!!
Everythin don't know. Only shoot.
Expose yr stupidity.

U got see me say 39 yr old also sell 500?
0r I got say 50 yr old man got demand also?

Got some cases, also got 15 yr old ger arrested. Then u jump to conclusion n say she also sell. If u r their customer, will u open window n jump ASAP??

Think la. Admit youre not bright la
______
Exchange points just primary school reading capabilities ma
Old 05-05-2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
THINK!!!!
Everythin don't know. Only shoot.
Expose yr stupidity.

U got see me say 39 yr old also sell 500?
0r I got say 50 yr old man got demand also?

Got some cases, also got 15 yr old ger arrested. Then u jump to conclusion n say she also sell. If u r their customer, will u open window n jump ASAP??

Think la. Admit youre not bright la
______
Exchange points just primary school reading capabilities ma
LOL chill man... no need get so agitated over comments in SBF, lol
Old 05-05-2017, 10:38 PM

Everytime you scold people in SBF, ppl will scold back at you

If you want to scold people stupid, you very clever meh? PHD or doctorate?

Than scold people win, you want gold medal or Jin ma jiang for you? don't be a little boy... hahaha
Old 06-05-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
loopy13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Strikeback4, Bro Sadfa is probably right. The 39 year old woman is probably the pimp hence she was charged under woman charter 141-Traffic in woman and girls.

_______
Exchange views only no need get so agitated ma.
Think and think and think and Zzzzzzz .......
Old 06-05-2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopy13 View Post
Bro Strikeback4, Bro Sadfa is probably right. The 39 year old woman is probably the pimp hence she was charged under woman charter 141-Traffic in woman and girls.

_______
Exchange views only no need get so agitated ma.
Think and think and think and Zzzzzzz .......
This case also no head no tail, scarly the 39 is the scapegoat and the real pimp got away, we also don't know what....

Lol let him win lor... he want scold ppl stupid let him scold lor

Usually those people who act arrogant online are losers in real life, so want to vent their frustration online and be keyboard warrior... lolololololol
Old 06-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This case also no head no tail, scarly the 39 is the scapegoat and the real pimp got away, we also don't know what....

Lol let him win lor... he want scold ppl stupid let him scold lor

Usually those people who act arrogant online are losers in real life, so want to vent their frustration online and be keyboard warrior... lolololololol
Bro suggest that you read the article properly once again . In this case I have to agree that bro Sadfa's analysis is correct . No need to get so worked up by his comments . It is just his way of sharing his insights by which most of us have gotten use to it already .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 06-05-2017, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
Bro suggest that you read the article properly once again . In this case I have to agree that bro Sadfa's analysis is correct . No need to get so worked up by his comments . It is just his way of sharing his insights by which most of us have gotten use to it already .
as i say, let him win lor

People who tend to get more angry online alway are those shy and timid guys online
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1