The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Sharing of girls/woman braless at home

Creating this thread for bros to share their encounters seeing girls who are braless at home.

Here are my encounters:

1. When I was younger after my O levels, I went to do sales job and those days door to door sales was common. Saw many girls were braless when they come over to open the door. Some try to hide using a cushion, some hide behind the door, some don't really care and can see their nipples. Especially those house that is along the corridor one can see them when I walk pass their house. Got a few times I went into the house and the girls were still braless. Got once there was a teenage girl who was sitting in the loving room and her top was quite loose so as she was listening to my sales pitch with her parents, she kept bend over to see my file on the table. I was so distracted to see her boobs.

2. When I got to know my girlfriend and went to her house the 1st time, she had 2 younger sisters at home. Both came home from school and went to shower then came out braless. Their mum scolded them and ask them to go and wear their bra. For awhile, when I come over, they will rush to their room to wear bra but after awhile, they don't really care anymore. Even my girlfriend also scold them ask them to wear bra but they still can say they don't really care infront of me.

What other encounters do other bros have here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1