The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
letstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterletstalk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Budget Places in Japan

As some of the bros here might have known, commercial sex in japan is expensive and highly inaccessible for those who does not speak Japanese.

I have came across a cheap thrill place in yokohama and would like to share with bros who are as penniless as me. It is a strip dance joint which cost 3000 yen as entrance fee, which is cheap by japan standard. On my trip there, I saw 3 milfs and a granny. Audience wise they are many old men... I only saw 1 or 2 younger guys.

The girls will first sell drinks and food to you wearing almost nothing, granny wont be there yet, dont worry.

After that they will take turns to come out and dance. After each dance, that lady will walk around the stage letting the customers touch where ever they want for a while. then there will be a session will they will ask for a volunteer to go upstage to perform with the lady. usually involves touching and sex toys etc. it is kind of interesting experience, I started chatting with one of the girl when i was touching her and we talk for damn long, all the while she was moving my hands all over her body, haha.

then after that they will close the curtain on the stage and the audience can queue up to go on stage to recieve a bj from the dancer for a 1000 yen for 15 mins. I got a bj from the girl i was talking to earlier, but didnt manage to cum, too nervous. They will also let you take photos of them in any erotic positions you can come up with for 500yen.

I didnt stay there for long, but i believe that the granny will always come up 1st. if not everyone would have left when she comes up, haha. Just go to the back room to beak some comic when she is on ba, haha.

If any bros wanna know where it is, pm me.

BUT they are all MILFS, its cheap trill only, and to witness how perverted japanese can be, you are forewarned!

And pls let me know if you guys know of anymore such places in japan? cheap places, thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1