The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devilguy121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My story...

Hi all samsters. Im new here as i just found out this site like 2 weeks ago. Shame on me.
I read so many stories here and realise community here very close knitted. We are all guys and I do admit im one of the normal guy here.

Anyway I like to share a real story of mine.... WeChat story. I got lucky some 6 months ago.
Well I seldom uses wechat at tht time as I felt much trouble and not stable. Only occasionally shake it or people nearby when im just damn free.

One nite, my Msian guy friends who work in ShanghaI came. So we head down to MBS for sightseeing and plan to go up Kudeta after tht. While they were enjoying the view from MBS overlooking cbd, I was so bored and took out my phone and search for people nearby.
Randomly I just msg some of the girls and hitted on one Vietnamese girl profile. Quite cute though. She replied soon after.

As usual, after some msges exchanged. Found out she is here with 'bf' for holiday and stayed in MBS. We stopped msging after that. My friends and I were up in kudeta drinking and sort. Till bout 1am, I was bored again. So I took out my phone and start scanning again. Not much luck. Then I disturb the Vietnamese girl again. She replied and say she is in the room, WITHOUT the bf. So I invited her to join us in kudeta. She decline but say Don mind if we were to drink in MBS lobby. Of course, without much thinking, we confirmed the drink meet up at her preferred cafe at 2am.

We met at 2am together with my guy friends. She is mid 20s cute and sweet looking kind of girl. Chinese look though, not so Vietnamese to me. Only found out her 'bf' is local and not really a bf. Instead more like her sugerdaddy here which bao Her accomodation, airticket and some pocket money. That is why he is not with her in the room.

My friends left bout 3am giving both of us some space for flirting. So nice of my friends. Me and her chatted and flirt untik bout 4am. Of course I tried to hint her like going to her Room as I never seen MBS room before (I hv been there though). She dont allow afraid her bf may come for suprise visit. Sadly I departed home that morning alone.
Old 25-12-2013, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Lakerol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My story...

continue please
Old 27-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
devilguy121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My story...

Continue...

The next morning, I got an wechat msg from her telling me she is free tht nite and can go anywhere except her Room. I was like wow, immediately book hotel room for the nite and we met, kiss, and enjoy the romance. She went back to vietnam after few days and we kept in touch. Indeed she is such a nice girl that you would want to her to be ur partner for life.

I flew to Vietnam to find her after few weeks. She was so nice to show me around the city and accompany me throughout the 3 days I was there. Of course, we did enjoy the romance in the room too.

She still comeby to sg sometimes whenever she got the chance. Hope can meet her.

Anybody like to keep in touch with her can pm me but for exchange. But do understand she is not fl and not based in Sg. U can build the friendship with her and meet her once she is here.

So I do believe we sometimes do get lucky in wechat as I myself tried it before.
Keep it up.

Sorry if my story is a bit boring as im new in story telling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1