The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Old Place BUT New TN New Bonking System

To all TN Lover, 1st of all i got to said sorry ar my english very lousy lor... so hope you guy understand heehee

As for the place i can only said it around Chinatown that area cause the lady boss keep telling us to keep the place as discreet as i can, then i tell her like that how i intro to my TN lover bro in here, and she said if next time if my frd or bro want to come may call her and she will arrage the gal to be at here....

So i shall start how i spotted this place ok.....when i and my frd are planning to go to cherry thai disco to just have a drink but when we reach there around 6++ it not open yet we very sian liao lor so in the end we come to this place XXXX while we are walking in the building 2nd floor spotted this TN it a pure foot massage and saw a PRC MILF gal call us n she said it just open 2day ago and the price it 20/45min for foot ar.... then my frd ask is it ur massage she said no not me it the guy then we more sian liao lor look like no other service lor so we are about to walk away the boss i think she's the boss said if u want gal i can call the gal come down tell just to sit down to do a foot massage 1st then the gal reach she will go into the back door room and wait for us.... we were like still got back door ar we said ok lor, since nothing to do lor.... after about 30min saw 2 chio gal walk pass me and my frd where wow that power sia..... then the lady boss saw our reaction and she come to us said once finish ur foot massage u all may go into that back door we were like ok ok.... the man that press for us he also know that 5min later the man said ok done and we pay the lady boss for the foot massage and the boss bring us to the back door...... really it that 2 Chio PRC gal lor and the gal bring us to the two bed with door somemore sia.... Haha we know we are in luck now...... then the gal said u want which gal to massgae for you then my frd said we just finish foot massage then this tall chio gal said just now it leg ma now it body ma and my frd said i dun want body i want my didi to massage i was like WTF then she really reply 好啊 and she said let us choese which gal we want i very fast hand fast leg said i want u and my frd were like WTF heee. My gal call ai qi too cut short what we do in the room

My Gal Ai Qi

Look : 7/10
Boobs: B - quite firm
Massage: 5.5-6/10 - ( Not to my standard at all but who's care i just want...)
BJ : 7.5 ( slow and steady lor )
Attitude: 7.8/10 - obliging, never say no to me. keke....
Damage: 100+tip/1/60
RTF: I will if happend to drop by there

My Bro Gal Fu yu ( if not wrong )

Look : 6/10 ( to me ar my Bro said she score 8 lor maybe cause of the Boobs)
Boobs: C ( to me it big then ai qi lor )
Massage: 6.5-6/10 - My Bro said one
BJ : 8 ( My bro said almost CIM lor )
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: 100/1/60
RTF: He said if i ON must call him lor

**** Note I only will pass the lady boss num to those who got
20point/power2 or FR cause the lady boss keep telling us this it a new system to call the gal in while we do foot massage lor****
** As for the FJ price maybe u can NEG with her lor**
Old 27-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Place BUT New TN New Bonking System

Well 1 of the bro ZAP me by saiding Want to be discreet don't post...... to me it ok cause i'm here to share if u dun believe what i write we shall wait for some of the senior bro that i had pass to them to let them try it out and wait for FR as i had mention in my thread those who want may PM as long as u have point20 / power 2 / or 2FR i will share with u guy here...

As my signature mention 2
Old 27-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro...I dun have 20 pts. but i would seriously like to try it out. Can u consider to pm me? Thanks
Old 28-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Bro ice u found any other Good lobang can share with me hope to see your PM soon thanks in advance
Old 28-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shaNingbowuhan is Cool - loads of Potential

already PM u
pls reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Wow Bro ice u found any other Good lobang can share with me hope to see your PM soon thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1