The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brownhair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to better enjoy in KTV when the gals cannot speak same language

I love going to KTV and enjoy the company of the gals. Sometime, the gals that came, cannot spoke the same language. Although can rub here and there, it was difficult to communicate and it became boring after a while. Anyone feel the same? Any good way to share?
Old 16-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 12
KobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKobeBeef is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to better enjoy in KTV when the gals cannot speak same language

I go Cambodia KTV, the girl are 18 to 22 all swee and juicy. But cannot TCSS in the room, and they sing only Cambodia songs. And can't sing duet songs. Actually sibey sianzzzz.

Best part is no butterfly sit 9pm to 2am, the tips only USD10.
Old 16-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Download one of those language apps (iphone or Android), relax, smile, cheer and clap when the girls sing. After 30 minutes or so, they will be fighting over you.
Old 16-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownhair View Post
I love going to KTV and enjoy the company of the gals. Sometime, the gals that came, cannot spoke the same language. Although can rub here and there, it was difficult to communicate and it became boring after a while. Anyone feel the same? Any good way to share?
Ask her to hold your mic to sing, in this way she is communicating with u.......
Old 16-05-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 17
bugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant futurebugmenot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Ask her to hold your mic to sing, in this way she is communicating with u.......
Better still, just speak FRENCH.
Old 17-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18850 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Juz go into action, dunnid to waste time inside KTV
Old 17-05-2013, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
normal mic she spit on it
but my mic will spit on her mouth instead
Old 17-05-2013, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16023 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2
normal mic she spit on it
but my mic will spit on her mouth instead
😄😄😄 you beat me to it? Wanted to ask TS which mike is he referring to?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1