The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Thenotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sexually frustrated guy

I'm still in ns just for you info haha. So we all have that friend in ns who always talks about having sex with someone he met a d a club or tinder etc. Well I'm just an ordinary Malay guy listening to his stories and I get sexually aroused easily.

About me, I'm just a plain Malay guy who doesn't club, drink, have sex with prostitute but used to have a gf and we only did once. I do pray often but I'm not abstaining from sex. It's human nature so that being said, Im sexually frustrated with myself. I'm not good looking and I can't get girls to go dating with. I lack intimacy in that department. I tried setting up tinder but I only got 2 matches in 3 weeks. No kidding.

I'm still rooting towards having a FWB just to have fun and enjoy sex but lately I don't seem to be getting any luck. Not to mention how horny I get every time I hear my friends stories about his sex life. I know some of you here suggest that paid sex is nothing to be ashamed off but with my measly $560 pay, I don't even have enough to get by for my monthly bills. I do have savings but it's better to keep it for good use in the future rather than I spend it on prostitutes.

Plus I know that there's no such thing as free lunch but I'm willing to increase my chances of finding a fuck buddy at least to satisfied hers and my needs by going out on dates, making friends or even socializing with a group of people. Kind of an introvert cause I hate crowds.

Would really appreciate if people on here could

To summarize:
I'm horny, not good looking, not much money, don't go clubs, don't drink (pretty boring), nsf no money.

But am willing to socialize to work up to something. Anyone here got advice on a guy like me? Or give me some direction to work for it? Would really appreciate it

Im pretty okay with my studies so getting a career first would be ideal but I still have to deal with being horny all the time. I wouldnt mind having to go 5 rounds in 2 hours. That's how horny I can be when I'm masturbating at home alone
Old 09-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of
Re: Sexually frustrated guy

You again...with a similar post and story.

My time durig army my allowance was 220 or 230 and i cld still save money every mth n here u are complainig u no money despite earning double of mine.

U expect pple to give u good advice? Here's one...look at mirror and ask urself wat do u see? Do u see a loser, whinner or a stud?
Old 09-01-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Honestly I feel like I'm capable but through experience or maybe bad experience with girls, I'm starting to believe that I'm a loser
Old 09-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenotoman View Post
Honestly I feel like I'm capable but through experience or maybe bad experience with girls, I'm starting to believe that I'm a loser
My advise is simple.

1) if you are a sexy woman, would you like a man that is you?

2) if yes then you wont be here whining

3) if no then ask yourself how do you make yourself more attractive (not just physically but confident and financially) or knowledge.

Dont keep hope people give you easy way to go. Ask yourself more and be true to yourself.

No one give a fuck how good you are like 5 shots or whatever. What matters is the dick that enter the pussy, how much is that dick worth.

My dick worth more than what you can imagine because i work my way up. What about you? During army i been also grinding for money thru ecommerce and read books to educate myself.

Sex is not everything. Its who you have sex with and how powerful you are when you walk in the clubs and girls are preying on you than you prey on them.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

So looks doesn't matter but status and power does right?
Old 09-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
From what i see yes. Wearing branded shirts. Branded watch. Minimal rolex. Wear kept look. Smart. Neat. Gentlemen. Is what appeal ladies.

Looks does matter too. Its really depend. But with money and wealth come charisma and confident which improve your overall look.

Imagine a office worker with a dead sleepy aura vs a business owner with nice rings nice watch branded shirt. Well comb hair and smart conversation turns ladies on. Ladies who you met at club either working lady or so are looking for men to depend on regardless you are serious or not.

Just like when you take flight to oversea. Why some sit economy class, some biz class and some first class. The social standing does discriminate and still make a difference to your life.

Work hard be successful and love will come.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Thank you brother. Really love your analogy. Will try to be successful in life and hope to meet the right one
Old 09-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

We dont have advice for giao tors like you. Go dig mud u filth
Old 09-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I disagree with flaunting your money just to get girls. You only can scrap the type of girls that anybody can get just with a bit of money. Trust me, these are the same girls that work as FL or work their way up in career they getting into pants. Not as if this is wrong, but u only have limited money and u are not born with it. There’s a Chinese saying, 打肿脸充胖子 (meaning trying to act like someone u are not), how long can u sustain until u are broke?

But I do agree that dress well (not necessary branded watch, car), intelligent (not equate to educated), having manners and well groom works everytime and every girl. U don’t need a lot of money for this.

And for u, whether u Malay, Indian or Chinese. Bro.. u are still in NS. Your circle is as small as your poly/jc/sec school friends. Most fb start from inner circle. Just like how people tend to meet their first gf. Either classmates or a friend of classmates. Until u get into the working world then start dreaming about the sex. Nothing is free.

And don’t say senior never teach u. Almost all of us went thru NS. There’s alws a tua kang Kia then alws hao lian he has this and has that. These people are usually the one that has nothing, but a shit piece of mouth to talk crap and affect others. They act like this just to make u feel inferior! Unless he really show u all the sex tapes he is going to take, take them as a pinch of salt. U really think sex is that free? And girls are all sluts?
Old 10-01-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, try earn some $$ in your camp. like giving bj to your rich platoon mates.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Novotna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When you have status and power, the most beautiful girls will flock to you.
The best example is our PM
Old 10-01-2019, 06:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Actually I disagree with flaunting your money just to get girls. You only can scrap the type of girls that anybody can get just with a bit of money. Trust me, these are the same girls that work as FL or work their way up in career they getting into pants. Not as if this is wrong, but u only have limited money and u are not born with it. There’s a Chinese saying, 打肿脸充胖子 (meaning trying to act like someone u are not), how long can u sustain until u are broke?

But I do agree that dress well (not necessary branded watch, car), intelligent (not equate to educated), having manners and well groom works everytime and every girl. U don’t need a lot of money for this.

And for u, whether u Malay, Indian or Chinese. Bro.. u are still in NS. Your circle is as small as your poly/jc/sec school friends. Most fb start from inner circle. Just like how people tend to meet their first gf. Either classmates or a friend of classmates. Until u get into the working world then start dreaming about the sex. Nothing is free.

And don’t say senior never teach u. Almost all of us went thru NS. There’s alws a tua kang Kia then alws hao lian he has this and has that. These people are usually the one that has nothing, but a shit piece of mouth to talk crap and affect others. They act like this just to make u feel inferior! Unless he really show u all the sex tapes he is going to take, take them as a pinch of salt. U really think sex is that free? And girls are all sluts?
I agree with the latter part of your saying but i think the earlier part

Quote:
Be it if its a wife or a KTV girl or a Hang Flower Joint Girl or Club Girl, they are pretty and yes they get into your pants, you fk them because they see you as high value which is true.

To me, trying to act like someone u are not you mean me? I am not acting as someone I am not, I don't have to act because I do have what I am saying and I work my way up myself, as I am not born rich. I am just telling TS to go earn money to be rich and powerful, the world just have social standing.

Why economy class have to queue to go into a flight while biz and other class level goes first. There a reason for everything. Money does determine how successful you are, only the lower earning people doesn't understand this or don't want to understand.

The poor drink beer at club at standing or small table while the rich sit on the sofa with the best seat and drink whiskey. The club dancer goes to your table and dance, it might be fake 'fame' cause by money but money does buy happiness. its true. Staying at Big Suite Hotel or buying branded without looking at the price tag, the term "VIP" come from the different in standing, basically on money.

Money is everything. Be it in SG or other country. And I know how hard those ladies at KTV work, everyday drink is very damaging to body and the amount they earn is about only 2-3k SGD (try drink everyday) and you know how easy life is in SG as compare to other country.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

I never say is u hor. Those who are rich and acting rich has nothing wrong with it. Those who work their way up career properly is also good.

There are many superficial people out there who are attracted to/only apply impressionalism.

That’s what I’m referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
I agree with the latter part of your saying but i think the earlier part

Be it if its a wife or a KTV girl or a Hang Flower Joint Girl or Club Girl, they are pretty and yes they get into your pants, you fk them because they see you as high value which is true.

To me, trying to act like someone u are not you mean me? I am not acting as someone I am not, I don't have to act because I do have what I am saying and I work my way up myself, as I am not born rich. I am just telling TS to go earn money to be rich and powerful, the world just have social standing.

Why economy class have to queue to go into a flight while biz and other class level goes first. There a reason for everything. Money does determine how successful you are, only the lower earning people doesn't understand this or don't want to understand.

The poor drink beer at club at standing or small table while the rich sit on the sofa with the best seat and drink whiskey. The club dancer goes to your table and dance, it might be fake 'fame' cause by money but money does buy happiness. its true. Staying at Big Suite Hotel or buying branded without looking at the price tag, the term "VIP" come from the different in standing, basically on money.

Money is everything. Be it in SG or other country. And I know how hard those ladies at KTV work, everyday drink is very damaging to body and the amount they earn is about only 2-3k SGD (try drink everyday) and you know how easy life is in SG as compare to other country.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
damn ....how did he end up w ho jinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novotna View Post
When you have status and power, the most beautiful girls will flock to you.
The best example is our PM
Old 10-01-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Haha i aint a rich guy but i had many throughout my life
I am not ugly nor handsome
Just live what you have
Sex is not about money
But if you visit brothels of course its money lah
What do you expext? Expect the pros give you free fuck?
So what i mean is join the social circles
You will get your piece of cake
And nowadays with social medias
Your chances are even much better
Dont waste your time here asking
You will recieve many unwanted answers
Go ..go out ..or if lazy ..venture facebook
You will be surprise so many fishes there
Waiting for you
Believe me ..good luck to you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1