The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
NewBegan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From Start till End of my relationship with ML

Good day SBF bros, i got the sudden mood to pen down my thoughts here. I have to admit i registered myself as a new user as i had a previous nick in sbf but due to privacy concerns where some bros know me, i had to take on another persona.
The names are intentionally changed to protect the privacy of the parties here as i dont wish to reveal their identities.
This relationship happened with ML lingling last year and the whole episode lasted for about 7 months before we called it quits. The ML is no longer in this trade but working in a clean joint.

I have been cheonging for 10 over years and had my fair share of FLs and MLs. I dont really strike conversation much with them as its only a transaction. Those who looks strike a chord with me, i rtf frequently to build chemistry like most bros do here. I always remind myself to never enter a relationship with them as there’s no ending but only happy ending during massage.

I am a sucker for mature ladies look or the milf type. It happened when i was browsing through the threads on juagen and a bro recommended me his regular. That time, my performance in bed was decreasing and i felt i could do with a little help. I have tried some from the websites but its almost hj in disguise. This bro recommended lingling to me and i thought i give it a try.

I added lingling via wechat and request accepted. Her profile pic was milfy and exactly my type. She wechat a “你好” greeting but i did not respond as i was busy that time. It was only 3 days later that i made appt with her. After checking on the prices, i made an appt at a rather run down shopping building.

That day, i made arrangement for 2pm appt and texted her when reaching. She quickly opened the door and ushered me in. The bed was rather makeshift and a bit untidy. There were 3 makeshift cubicles and i supposed the bros come for jg maintenance.

The usual talk to break the ice to make the session relaxing. My mind was only on jg maintenance and nothing sexual on the last part. Jg was painful as i had not done it for a long time, but the reviews on her technique in sbf were raving on how effective her treatment is. Towards the end of the session, she asked whether i want to top up for release but i didnt want to because i only came for the treatment. But her looks really glowed on me although the lights were dimmed. I was tempted but i resisted.

I told her i will monitor the effects and update her. She said ok. At night, i swear my rod was hard while i was bathing. Probably due to the jg i think or i was thinking something sexual about lingling. The next morning, i wechat her that the treatment was effective. She commented that the veins were clogged thus the poor virility. I told her i come again in 2 weeks for jg again. This time, i was thinking whether i should go for release.
TBC.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Re: From Start till End of my relationship with ML

A bit on lingling’s overall features and body, she is always in 1 piece blouse with a big B or C boobs size. Body is with some extra kilos and bit for her age, its acceptable.

The day comes for my 2nd appt at 4pm. Second time seeing her and it was a real carefree conversation. I told her the treatment is effective and complimented her. She blushed and her smile is captivating and her laughter is infectious. Her blouse was quite low cut and her cleavage is revealing. I must say she quite well endowed.

Lie myself on the bed and enjoyed her massage. Her massage packs a punch with ample strength. Really loosen the knots in my back. Next comes the remaining 30 mins of jg. Pulling and tugging of the veins and coupled with some pressing on my balls. Somehow i realised that it was no longer painful but rather sensual. I asked some bros before and they said this is edging. The feeling was great and i was rock hard. Masterful stroking of my rod and clasping of her elbows to rub my rod up and down was something i nv experienced before.

She again asked me whether i want to release and well i was thinking, go ahead with the deed. It was mechanical and i regretted. But somehow seeing her back and body facing me, i had the urge to caress her but i resisted. I just erupted although not much feeling. I paid up and left.

The next day, i texted her a job well done. She commented to refrain from hj too much and not good for body. Ya i told her i will. I then switched my topic to the happy ending part. I purposely asked whether its advisable to release after jg as some bros advised against it. She said its up to individual as all men come for happy ending at the end of the session. I commented it can be more sensual to make the feeling more enjoyable. She said next time she will apply another technique. Wah in my heart i was thinking she’s trying to entice me..
TBC
Old 12-10-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
haiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaiz28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: From Start till End of my relationship with ML

TS

Good read. Support support.
Awaits for your next installment.
Old 12-10-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
Sub9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start bro, please continue
Old 12-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

I was too preoccupied with work for the next 2 weeks but in my mind i was thinking of the next session and how enjoyable the happy ending it will be.

I pm-ed some bros in sbf on the happy ending and some Some said it was pure bliss of edging before finale. One bro said he unlocked her in the shop and managed to suck her boobs and a bit of fingering. This got me aroused as i had been eyeing her boobs. But strictly no fj in the shop, though some bros offered to top up. I was thinking she had an average plain jane looks and there was still demand for her on the fj portion. I decided to make it my conquest and unlock her slowly.

I texted her to make appt again but what she said got me excited. She said she earns rather little in the shop and invited me to her condo for the massage and jg. I was not going to let this chance gone to waste and asked her the available timing on the same day.

Fixed appt and fast hand fast leg went down. Her condo was within walking distance to mrt station and bus interchange. Good amenities nearby. I told her she is rich to afford this 2 bedder condo in sg and was further surprised she is a PRC turned citizen. She told me she stayed with her teenage daughter and is currently schooling. She had a foldable massage bed in her bedroom, and i was eyeing her bed where my mind was thinking this will be where the action unfolds.

Bathed and dried myself and settled down onto the massage bed. We chatted more casually as we are comfortable with each other now. She’s a divorcee and her husband paid her a sum of alimony. She got into this massage line due to the Covid pandemic where her job as sales assistant selling perfume makes it unsustainable to earn a living. It was her friend who recommended her to do this line to earn fast bucks within a short period of time. Apparently, she had been doing jg for only 3 months and self taught on the jg techniques. I complimented her to get some brownies points.
Towards the ending, I told her to show me your technique. I must say she displayed her edging skills from the moon to the back. Focusing more on the perineum and balls caressing, it was a mixture of pain and pleasure. She told me in a slutty tone whether to release. At that time, i boldly told her i want to touch her boobs. She obliged and came nearer to me. It was soft and doesnt seem to be enhanced. She started her strokes and i squeezed on those boobs but not yet revealing them. She lets out a soft moan and i went further by taking off her top. Pulled aside her bra and reveal a nice pair of racks. I hungrily suckled them while she continued her hj. My hand went south for the fingering but only rubbing outside. I was letting out pleasure of moans when she suddenly frenched me. Oh damn, we frenched hungrily and my hands were busy squeezing her boobs and while fingering her outside her panty. My body shook uncontrollably as waves of sperm shot out.
Tbc
Old 12-10-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Support your thread bro. Please continue 👍🏼
Old 13-10-2022, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
blankwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support TS and story!
Old 13-10-2022, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8589 / Power: 10
Samkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond reputeSamkieu has a reputation beyond repute

Setup camp here.
Old 13-10-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more updates.
Old 13-10-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story! Looking forward to hear more!

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 13-10-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

A few bros pm-ed me asking for jg contact. I wont be giving out as she’s not advertising anymore as she has converted to a clean joint. I still get the occasional massage and jg treatment from her due to my exclusivity. She just want to focus on clean massage at the moment. Hope u guys understand. I will update the next part of my story soon
Old 13-10-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

After she cleaned up, i asked whether she got other customers. She said i the only one. My mind was thinking, u cannot be possibly getting a massage bed for me rite. She then said she sometimes do massage for her ladies friends. It was in the latter stages that this was untrue as she confessed she had regulars who tipped her generously that she invited them to her place. Times are bad and she wanted to earn more before calling it quits.

Ok, everybody is struggling during pandemic times and she’s no exception. I take the opportunity to ask more about her, nothing sexual on my mind so far. Seems she used to run her own massage shop years ago and due to disagreement with her partner, she called it quits. She switched lines to doing odd sales from selling perfume to working in departmental stores.

Me: wats ur age
Lingling: 你猜
Me: 45 有吧
Lingling: 我已经50了
Me: 不会吧,看不出啊,保养那么好

Seems she takes great care of herself by exercising regularly and taking supplements, but still can see the flabby part on her arms and tummy, but otherwise its overall acceptable to me.

I bid my time not to rush things and told her i will look for her again in 2 weeks time. For bros wondering when i fully unlock her, no its not during massage itself but rather a twist of events.

TBC
Old 13-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here to hear more
Old 14-10-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
konichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, hope to read more updates.
Old 14-10-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
5i4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share bro, please continue!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1