The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
David Lim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDavid Lim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDavid Lim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Media Misusing The Word Underaged!

In the recent 'Underaged Prostitue' sex case, the way the media kept using 'Underaged' is misleading. Those charged for having sex with the 17year old are being portrayed as paedophiles which they are not! The girl is 17, qualified for consensual sex which in Singapore is 16 years old. I am sure she had sex even before 14! What a materialistic slut! There was no exploitation involved in this case as the girl just wanted quick bucks to buy her LV and Chanel bags, not to put food on the table! Singaporean law is ridiculous, Singaporeans are having sex at a younger age and by the time they are 17, half have already lost their virginity!
Old 29-04-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Media Misusing The Word Underaged!

My dear sir - its leagal if at 16 you have pure sex with no monetary or material renumeration whatsoever

i have often said before that IF you dont directly pay the whore or her master money but instead say something like "oh i accidentally left something somewhere, maybe you can help me find" or accidentally drop a wad of cash while walking out you may be able to fight your case a bit better....

however whores and pimps dont normally like such games and they want cash ..... or transfer..

and in the eyes of the law, if she fucked you because you gave her money - its commercial sex. not love

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 29-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
visvis is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Media Misusing The Word Underaged!

This Govt protray themself as what double sword keep champaion the woman charter n bring in foreign student here n when they are free they moonlight as a Pro . n 9 weeks jail haha WTF miscarriage of the judging system ? why not caning ?commercial sex not required canning ?then pay a big fines no jail. this court case makes ppls in the world laught at SG system.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1