The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Palace Spa

Anyone tried Palace Spa? The charbo looks quite sexy. Any good powerful massage with special? Can't find any these days.
Old 28-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
boyboy818181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried Palace Spa? The charbo looks quite sexy. Any good powerful massage with special? Can't find any these days.

I think have special..can try the bubbles massage
Old 28-09-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Palace Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy818181 View Post
I think have special..can try the bubbles massage
What is bubble massage?
Old 28-09-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

The place is gd for sensual Massage. Few gd ml there. Now don't know who still there. Enjoy bros
Old 28-09-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1471 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

The place is good for sensual. Use to have few gd ml there. Any bros went recently?
Old 28-09-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

If this Palace Spa is the one at Middle Road, then forget it. 88 joint, no 88, no service and receptionist will patrol outside the room to ensure no service was provided. Even the MLs are not happy with the arrangement.
Old 28-09-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Any powerful massage place?
Old 28-09-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess if around this area, better go e wellness more affordable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
If this Palace Spa is the one at Middle Road, then forget it. 88 joint, no 88, no service and receptionist will patrol outside the room to ensure no service was provided. Even the MLs are not happy with the arrangement.
Old 28-09-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
And now, we have the 🐝 which is nearby too
Old 28-09-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

oh yea bumblebee ex J there now Havnt go to the new joint yet. Still 55 entry fee?

Quote:
And now, we have the 🐝 which is nearby too
Old 28-09-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh yea bumblebee ex J there now Havnt go to the new joint yet. Still 55 entry fee?
Not sure about this 🐝, not much information provided. Heard only 2 MLs, same like E when it reopened for business.
Old 28-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Where is it? Strong massage?
Old 28-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Palace Spa

Quote:
The receptionist seems to be a Chinese Malaysian, have a bit of attitude.
Her body looks not bad, if she gives massage, I would squeeze her hard.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Not sure about this 🐝, not much information provided. Heard only 2 MLs, same like E when it reopened for business.
Yes, still same price as previous J, everything still the same
Old 28-09-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

there was a yoyo at mavis. very pretty and hard massage. just left recently tho. deleted her contact (i know stupid of me. just a bad habit of mine). found out she left when i went to mavis again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1