The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2021, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sex Toy Discussion

So, since most of us are stucked in their respective country or most of us avoid going to hanky panky, either the options out there are very limited or afraid of been caught or infected.

I believe we prefer to stick at home and PCC for the time being till the situation improves. However PCC may bore us with the usual strokes so some of us may turn into toys for relieve.

Recently I have bought a man's vibrator online and seems quite cool. It's the kind where it wraps around my dick while it vibrates and after I remove it, saw alot of precum on it. I was quite satisfied with my product.

While scrolling around for another toy, I saw like gland massager, penis enhancer and so on.

So bros, who are also into toys, be it for frontal or backdoor pleasure, please do share you recommendation and experience.
Old 20-05-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Sex Toy Discussion

Sex toys for man or u call it masturbators are safe and clean..
Besides buying online, u can visit a sex shop. I think the staff may have more exciting range
Old 21-05-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex Toy Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlequeen View Post
So, since most of us are stucked in their respective country or most of us avoid going to hanky panky, either the options out there are very limited or afraid of been caught or infected.

I believe we prefer to stick at home and PCC for the time being till the situation improves. However PCC may bore us with the usual strokes so some of us may turn into toys for relieve.

Recently I have bought a man's vibrator online and seems quite cool. It's the kind where it wraps around my dick while it vibrates and after I remove it, saw alot of precum on it. I was quite satisfied with my product.

While scrolling around for another toy, I saw like gland massager, penis enhancer and so on.

So bros, who are also into toys, be it for frontal or backdoor pleasure, please do share you recommendation and experience.
Played with vagina cup before. those with thorn to add to the excitement. stopped playing after awhile as need to clean up as all my cum is inside it.
Old 21-05-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
longlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Played with vagina cup before. those with thorn to add to the excitement. stopped playing after awhile as need to clean up as all my cum is inside it.
bro hows the feeling of those vagina cup? got 80 percent the same feeling as real one?
Old 21-05-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlove View Post
bro hows the feeling of those vagina cup? got 80 percent the same feeling as real one?
no lah, no warm. and hand need to move. different from real vagina.
Old 21-05-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Battlequeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBattlequeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
no lah, no warm. and hand need to move. different from real vagina.
Can get the warming sleeve. Warm up 15mins before playtime, it will feel good but still have to manually move up and down. haha

Quote:
You don't wash it after every use?
I know some are washable and some are one time use only.
Old 21-05-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can get the warming sleeve. Warm up 15mins before playtime, it will feel good but still have to manually move up and down. haha

You don't wash it after every use?
I know some are washable and some are one time use only.
haha of cos i washed it. else smelly to the max. the whole cupboard you keep in it will definitely smell real bad.

beside the cup what else can man play?
Old 21-05-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 6
captain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptain69sg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think they have more toys for girls
Old 21-05-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha of cos i washed it. else smelly to the max. the whole cupboard you keep in it will definitely smell real bad.

beside the cup what else can man play?
There's the gland, balls and anal massager as well. Any airplane cup you recommend?
Old 22-05-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

I use the Tenga that I buy from lazada. And the warming gel as well, I usually soak the tenga the rubber part in lukewarm water prior to the jerkoff session, so it really feels like a warm pussy.

My DH uses one of those plug in vibrator as well, so sometimes we talk about these kind of stuff but no physical contact between us at all (yet), since I stay with my family.
Old 23-05-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Well I went to aliexpress, buy one 145cm sex doll for 287 sgd. With discount using coupons. Shoppe Lazada are double the price. Aliexpress have cheaper range compared to local online sex toys store.
Old 25-05-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
There's the gland, balls and anal massager as well. Any airplane cup you recommend?
can remember the brand i used many years back. bought one 3 years ago in Japan donki shop. =)
Old 25-05-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

The best and most convenient for me is still the hand, but with KY gel.
Don't need a lot of KY, but when it gets a bit dry and sticky, a few drops of water makes it very slippery again.
Using a little 30 ml spray bottle with water makes it very convenient.

Can grab the dick in any direction, run the fingers across the dick head, or rub the dick head in the palm, and it doesn't hurt because of the KY gel.

KY gel is water soluble (used in medical industry) so it is very safe and washes off easily.
Old 25-05-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
quantummagnet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread during this covid period, will need some of these toys
Old 25-05-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
BoomArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any vibrator for woman to recommend? Preferably you have tried before to the extend achieved squirting? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1