The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Clubbing girl drunks,then lets men make their move

Hi,

I find this in other forum so decided to extract it our and share it here Girls are getting more and more openminded nowsaday with unprotected sex ....izzt a good sigh....comment please......

LYNN has woken up in strangers' homes all over Singapore.

Earlier this year, she woke up in a Pasir Ris flat after the man she slept with had left for work.

'I came out of the room and saw his parents. I greeted them and ran out of the flat,' she said laughing.

'It was only after checking with my friends who were at the club with me that I knew whose flat I was in.

'I can only remember that he was very good-looking.'

Lynn is no stranger to one-night stands.

She even missed the interview we'd arranged for Wednesday because she'd been out clubbing on Tuesday night.

WOKE UP NAKED

When she woke up the next day, she was alone and naked on a bed in a hotel in Robertson Quay.

Her clothes were scattered all over the room and there was semen on her body.

There was a bruise on her left knee, but she had absolutely no clue when or how she hurt herself.

'I don't remember what happened the night before,' said the 21-year-old, who graduated from a polytechnic and found a job in the service industry three months ago.

'I only know that I went drinking with a few girlfriends and we met some guys.

'One of my friends told me that I was very drunk and left the pub with a man.'

Lynn asked not to be identified as her parents don't know about her after-work lifestyle.

She couldn't recall who she had left the pub with. But she vaguely remembers a guy telling her that he was leaving and that he would settle the hotel bill.

She went back to sleep and woke up again at 8am.

Instead of crying rape, Lynn took a shower and headed straight to the clinic for morning-after pills, which she takes religiously.

'I don't know if he used contraceptives. But seeing the dried semen on my body made me worried,' she said.

Asked if she regretted what she did, she replied: 'I'm only afraid that I'll get pregnant.

'Touch wood, it hasn't happened to me yet, although three of my five good friends have already had abortions. One of them even went through it twice.'

And if she gets pregnant from casual sex one day?

'I'll do the same.'

In another incident, Lynn was drinking at a Sentosa beach pub in the afternoon. By 4pm, she was barely conscious.

The next three hours were a blur.

'According to my friends, I was walking along the beach with different guys. When I woke up, my bikini bottom was gone from under my shorts,' said Lynn.

'I don't even know which guy I had sex with at the beach.'

A self-confessed beach bum, Lynn sports a tanned complexion and blonde streaks in her hair.

She parties in tank tops and short skirts, but she thinks it's her C-cup breasts that grab guys' attention.

She goes clubbing at least three times a week and she has slept with 20 men in three years.

Only a few were her steady boyfriends. Most were 'quick flings' who didn't use protection.

She closes her eyes to the deadly risk of getting HIV from casual sex.

The devil-may-care approach led to a bacterial infection once but it was treated with pills and cream.

This has given Lynn a misplaced confidence in unsafe sex.

Lynn's sexcapades began when she was a polytechnic student, clubbing six times a week - Monday was her only 'day off'.

Her favourite hangouts are Liquid Room, China Bar, Zouk, Eastside and Siam Supper Club.

Every sexual tryst began with alcohol.

'When a guy sees you drinking whisky, he'll purposely buy you a beer... He knows that mixing drinks will make you drunk faster,' Lynn explained.

She prefers men over 25 and the oldest man she has slept with was 16 years older than her.

'Usually these men start with buying you drinks.

'Then they start to touch you or whisper into your ears, blowing into them occasionally. If the women don't resist, the guys take that as a sign of consent.

'It always take two hands to clap.'

On a few occasions, Lynn has taken men back to the 4-room HDB flat she shares with her parents and younger sister.

'I don't usually take men home because I share a room with my sister.

'However, when my parents are out of town, my sister will sleep in my parents' room so I can invite someone over.'

Although her mum became suspicious about her frequent late nights and hangovers, Lynn would lie that she had gone drinking at a friend's house and had fallen asleep on the couch.

'Sometimes, I'd SMS my mum at 3 or 4am to tell her I wasn't going home. That led to her suspect my activities after dark.

'So whenever I go to some guy's house to have sex, I try to leave in the middle of the night so that I'd be in my own bed before my mum wakes up in the morning.'

Her dangerous lifestyle started about three years ago when her relationship with her then-boyfriend soured.

'I wanted to get back at him, and cheating on him was the worst thing I could do,' said Lynn.

'This is a lifestyle I've adapted to,' she said.

Living for the moment. That, apparently, is a bigger concern to her than her parents' wrath, an unwanted pregnancy or Aids.

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 09-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Clubbing girl drunks,then lets men make their move

I seem to remember this from strait times or something...

very very old article iirc.

it's very common to wake up next day not knowing how you got there
Personal experience: from china black to outside wisma atria bench without knowing how the fark i went down.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 10-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

Personal Experience, from Music Underground. Last thing I remembered was going to the dance floor with a bottle of Chivas and drinking from it. Vaguely remembering offering it to any girl who walked past. Woke up in a girl's room naked with her by my side, dried semen on her, myself and the bed. Couldn't remember how i got to know her actually. I did the next thing anyone would do. I left my card and went home. Called fren up and realised instead of wanting them to send me back, I insisted on screwing that girl and left with her. Never got her name nor contact. Really like losing a part of my memory. A very strange feeling.

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Clubbing girl drunks,then lets men make their move

The gals back home seem to have adopted the culture of the west eh? Here it is the same, actually I think the situation here is much more serious, you can find gals as young as fifteen who have managed to sneak into the clubs with borrowed IDs from their older frens or sisters.

I remember once I took a gal home only to find out the next morning she'd only just turned sixteen the night before and she had to go to school and asked me for a lift home...

I've never been paralytic drunk so I can't say I blacked out and don't remember a thing, because the truth is I remember everything, but alcohol makes it easier to not care and go for it.

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have that much of a problem adapting when I get home then?

Bros, fill me in on where are the happening places man!

Who Shags Wins
Old 10-04-2006, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So is this date rape? The guy got rapped by the girl??
Old 10-04-2006, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=YummyBear].......I left my card and went home.....QUOTE]

hhmmm...bro yummybear, aint it dangerous leaving your card behind??? im so glad i've nvr been dead drunk b4....
Old 10-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klein76
Hi,

I find this in other forum so decided to extract it our and share it here Girls are getting more and more openminded nowsaday with unprotected sex ....izzt a good sigh....comment please......
focusing on safety...

it is quite common for a guy and a girl who met in drinking places to bonk without protection. the alcohol, the office or good looks perhaps, are enough to make them save the condom money.

As for Lynn's case, well girls can get a fuck much much easier than guys, as long as she's not too ugly. if a guy like me get drunk like her, i surely wont end up in a girl's house. the first sensation i'll feel will probably be a slap by friend saying "hello, drunk means dont need to pay ah?"

it is not a good sign of present times, but people do need to have fun. but sex disease is not written on the face. it can be the young smart guy in ties and long sleeves, holding the martini glass like roger moore. or the girl in jacket and high heels, holding the wine glass like sharon stone.

nowadays when i go leem, i dont share glass with anyone. last time always ji lung ji buar (you half i half), kum ching bway swar. i think i'll stop here, all this whisky and wine talk, now i wish faster 6pm so i can go look for beer... slurp...
Old 10-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Samster

YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=itsabt6xhhmmm...bro yummybear, aint it dangerous leaving your card behind??? im so glad i've nvr been dead drunk b4....[/QUOTE]

Actually I prefer to leave a form of contact just in case. Skali eat liao just go, kana those date rape thingie. Rather leave her a number, can be friend or something. Easier to talk things out.

But nowadays I try not to drink too much when out "hunting", cos recently a bro did highlight to me that I can be a pain in the ass when drunk.... hahaha

Personally recommend places like devils bar and double O for pick ups. Seems like everyone's heading there to pick up or to be picked up.

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 10-04-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

It's goes to show when two party get high on drinks can be very dangerous... Unprotected sex not only get into unwanted prenancy & std too...For a women whose good looking & looking for her prey is very easy...Goes for the good looking men too...

So my verdict is(for the guys nia)...If ur not that good looking...Pls lah...Target dun so high mah...Go for those not so good looking charbo den got chance for one-night stand mah(just like me hoh)....

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
So my verdict is(for the guys nia)...If ur not that good looking...Pls lah...Target dun so high mah...Go for those not so good looking charbo den got chance for one-night stand mah(just like me hoh)....
After a few drinks all not so good looking girls also look good, and thus I have the impression tat not so good looking guys (e.g. me) can also target good looking girls provided they drink whisky + beer (as advised by the article)

Beer = the best invention to get women and men get laid.

Old 10-04-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear

Beer = the best invention to get women and men get laid.
Once my target is lock(after carefully choose & monitor)....No need beer i get laid liao...keke

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
if a guy like me get drunk like her, i surely wont end up in a girl's house. the first sensation i'll feel will probably be a slap by friend saying "hello, drunk means dont need to pay ah?"
what if it's the guys who taken a liking to u ?
nowadays need to take care when drunk

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 10-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
what if it's the guys who taken a liking to u ?
nowadays need to take care when drunk
hahaha... hey incidentally and recently i know a drinking kaki guy who is gayish. he likes to touch my body here and there, keeps asking me to sing duets with him, knn when go back always sms me to let him know i'm home safely or whatever. what to do, some guys have all the luck...
Old 10-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

u bros are so lucky... get drunk still got ONS...

i get drunk too, and oso wake up in strange places... but then no naked girls beside me... only to realised i was dump by the roadside by my drinking kakis.. again...
Old 10-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear
....places like devils bar and double O for pick ups. Seems like everyone's heading there to pick up or to be picked up.
hey, lets organized a hunting trip...lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1