The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Omega69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Feeling very Frustrated these days

Ever since i discovered SBF it had made me very anxious and depressed.

Hearing stories of bros having multiple FL/ FWBs has took a toll on my mental health, made me filled with rage and jealousy being a 22yrs old virgin.

I will have to take some time off this unhealthy forum and i will find a ang moh SYT so i could win you all losers!!!��������

Last edited by Omega69; 13-01-2021 at 12:58 PM.
Old 13-01-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Feeling very Frustrated these days

Damn u just waste 1 min of my time to read this bo liao thread

Thanks

And another 1 min to type this reply
Old 13-01-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Fucking bo liao but limpeh bo tai ji zou so entertain you.
Everything you read here are all just stories how true are those only the TS know.
You must remember not all girls are slut if you believe everything that are said here you may end up in changi very very soon.
Old 13-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 4
chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega69 View Post

Hearing stories of bros having multiple FL/ FWBs has took a toll on my mental health, made me filled with rage and jealousy being a 22yrs old virgin.

I will have to take some time off this unhealthy forum and i will find a ang moh SYT so i could win you all losers!!!��������

OMG! I think you definitely have mental health issues.

Cos 11 minutes later on January 13, 2021 at 12:39 pm, you posted here you are very happy with your life (also see your own quote below).

Quote:
I very happy with my life i no need girls to be happy, u all beta males always need female validation true alphas are like me spent time alone smoking conserving my sexual energy
My condolences, bro.

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

These are manifestations of his psychosis. Do read & forgive him.
Old 13-01-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!chupchaikia is one of the Best!

Quote:

Get well soon bro!

It causes him to create multiple nicks to spam and ask stupid questions in this forum.

Last edited by chupchaikia; 13-01-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Old 13-01-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

please remember to take your meds
Old 13-01-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
stalword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerotohero View Post
please remember to take your meds
And report to IMH on time
Old 14-01-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 4
Icetroll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chupchaikia View Post
Get well soon bro!
Bro, waiting for your juicy stories!
Old 14-01-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Feeling very Frustrated these days

Some people need to be scolded or get fucked everyday before he can go on with his daily routine. Just ignore him

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-01-2021, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Treat him well.. This type 22 year old virgin is an endangered species...
Old 14-01-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5934 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Some people need to be scolded or get fucked everyday before he can go on with his daily routine. Just ignore him
Well said bro.....just upped you with my decent power.....
Old 14-01-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
hornyafare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Treat him well.. This type 22 year old virgin is an endangered species...
Like your signature bro
Old 15-01-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

You are feeling frustrated? Why? Is it because of this guy?
Quote:
A fews weeks ago i received an inbox on this forum by a user with the title "losing virginity" in that msg he claimed to know plenty of IG girls who are doing FL part time and whether iam keen to piak them. So he gave me his wechat and we chatted for 3 weeks

(the story continues)....

He told me of somesort of secret gentlements club where there are plenty of fresh 18+ SYTs IG girls and told me he frequent them often at $1.3/ 2hrs session, i was skeptical at first but he describe it very detailed of how he piaks raw them all at whatever hotel. So i eventually kinda believed him

(His sexventures gets even more nonsensical)

There was once he said he even booked 3 xmms for $3.9K for a raw triple creampie fest where he would stack them up and let the cum flow down.

He shared a few girls pic he claims is his FWBs (but thats was when his CSB fake story would be revealed by me soon...)

So One of the pics he sent was a 20yrs old girl with the name "Valarie" he says was one of his first FWB he frequently creampies and claims She have a dormate who would rub herself watching him fuck her. In my opinion by seeing the pics of "Valerie" he sent, she looks cute xmm and piakable. He suggest that we meetup, i said ok sure. He set the meetup a week ahead(31 dec)

Few days b4 the planned meetup He said "valerie" asked for my telegram, i then gave him.

( the story gets more strange)...

"Valerie" msg me and we chatted nothing seems off for the first 2 days. But i noticed something really strange "Valerie" telegram would last seen whenever we last chat. And when i msg her it will take 24hrs to 48hrs for her reply. It was probably fake account

A day before the 31st dec meeting, it got cancel cos he said "valerie" had her period. He changed the date to (8 jan). 2 days b4 the rearrange meetup he claimed "valerie" contacted dengue and was hospitalised.

No way this is real with "valerie" inactive telegram and postponed meetup iam 100% sure that the bro was using his 2nd phone pretending to be "valerie" tricking me i was talking to her. And valerie is some random girls pic he stole from IG.

I sent a text to him on wechat and "valerie" on telegram to stop trolling me then both of their accounts blocked me at same time!!!

Really disappointed, this bro can made up cock stories and play me till like that hais, hope u all dont fall for such scam

What u guys think? Is the person behind the text really "valerie" or is it that bro impersonating her
I think I know who is this Beta Male.

Old 15-01-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

You are lying.
There are no male virgins above 18 in Singapore.

The country assigns a wife to all males above 18 in SG. If you never claim for yours, you need to head to your nearest town council with your singpass.
Old 15-01-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 13
dkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to alldkobe is a name known to all

TS, you can try your luck on apps like Tinder, Tantan or Bagel.
It is hard to find a suitable mate but don't be frustrated too much.
Go out and meet people, build your confidence around women.

Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1