The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Badavoom is Cool - loads of Potential
legal thai prost in geylang

Hi,

Around 2 weeks ago, I bonked a legal thai prostitute from lor 18 h34...I am a newbie, so pardon me if my post sounds stupid. Thruout the oral and intercourse, I wore the condom provided by her.. But the issue is she used the same tissue which she use to handle the condom, to wipe my penis.

I am quite worried now, but 1 month window period is still 2 weeks from now to get any hiv testing done.

Seeking opinions from those lao jiao who chiong legal brothels in geylang, what is the risk of getting hiv or other stuff?

thanks alot.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: legal thai prost in geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badavoom View Post
what is the risk of getting hiv or other stuff?

thanks alot.
The probability of catching HIV is very remote. However, casual or commercial sex carries the risk of catching HPV and HSV EVEN WHEN A CONDOM IS USED.

This is because the virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom... ie the base of the shaft of the penis and the scrotum area.

If you want to eliminate the probability of catching any STDs, it would be best to stick to masturbation.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-10-2011, 05:33 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ilovesingapore is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

as long as her whatever fluid dun meet ur orifices, vice versa. . Take care.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesingapore View Post
as long as her whatever fluid dun meet ur orifices, vice versa. . Take care.
That's not true. Herpes and warts can be transmitted without any fluids being exchanged. For example if a whore is having a herpes outbreak on her lips and she kisses your scrotum, transmission can take place despite the fact that you may be wearing a condom for the simple reason that the condom does not cover the testicles. It only protects a portion of the penis.

Refer to http://www.herpes.com/Transmission.shtml

Quote:
Transmission

How do you get Herpes?

Herpes is spread by direct skin to skin contact. Unlike a flu virus that you can get through the air, herpes spreads by direct contact, that is, directly from the site of infection to the site of contact. For example, if you have a cold sore and kiss someone, you can transfer the virus to their mouth.

Similarly, if you have active genital herpes and have vaginal or anal intercourse, you can give your partner genital herpes. Finally, if you have a cold sore and put your mouth on your partners genitals (oral sex), you can give your partner genital herpes.

When Is Herpes Most Likely To Be Spread?

Herpes is most easily spread when a sore is present, but, it is also often spread at other times too. Some people notice itching, tingling or other sensations before they see anything on their skin. These are called "Prodromal Symptoms" and they warn that virus may be present on the skin. Herpes is most likely to be spread from the time these first symptoms are noticed until the area is completely healed and the skin looks normal again. Sexual contact (oral, vaginal, or anal) is very risky during this time. A person has about a 75% chance of contracting herpes during intimate contact with someone actively shedding the virus.

Can Herpes Be Transmitted Without Symptoms?
Yes! Sometimes those who know they are infected spread the virus between outbreaks, when no signs or symptoms are present. This is called "Asymptomatic Transmission."

Research also shows that herpes simplex infections are often spread by people who don't know they are infected. These people may have symptoms so mild they don't notice them at all or else don't recognize them as herpes.

Many genital herpes infections are spread from persons who are asymptomatic "Shedders" of the virus.

For those who recognize their symptoms, asymptomatic transmission appears to be far less likely than spreading the virus when lesions are present. Many couples have had sexual relations for years without transmitting herpes. Some simply avoid having sexual contact when signs or symptoms are present. Others use condoms or other protection between outbreaks to help protect against asymptomatic shedding.
Genital Warts (HPV) are spread in a similar manner.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 11-10-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The boss is right. Braddahs, not thinking before action. I thought SG society was a high IQ but seems the thrill of getting some pussy fogs the mind and decisions made beccome unwise and lack common sense. Braddah, instead of letting the gal take command of the situation, why not bring your own clean wipes to wash your dick down? Effectively, what happened is she wiped her pussy down of juices then wiped it onto your dick. Braddah, do you use dirty tissues pricked up on the MTR to wipe you nose or wipe your hands before you eat? SG braddah got degree from NUS with high marks but still lacks common sense?
Old 11-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes be safe than sorry!
Old 11-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

you all are scaring his shit out of his pants ~
Old 11-10-2011, 06:16 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
you all are scaring his shit out of his pants ~
All I'm doing is presenting the facts and correcting the fallacies. There's no point sugar coating the risks. They are part and parcel of commercial sex.

It's like sky diving. It's great fun when the parachute opens when it should but once in a while, things can go wrong.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1