The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

View Poll Results: Where would you prefer to deposit your load after vigorously fucking Jade?
Cunt 7 38.89%
Mouth 6 33.33%
Arse 3 16.67%
Face 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 20
BenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud of
Question Where is she now?

Decided to stop posting in the BenV Adventure thread ... I think it was getting too big to get attention!
One bitch ... one thread from now on ... talking of which ... anyone tried this one? She was a top class fuck in Shanghai a few years back ... be interested to know if anyone's tried her before or since ...

PS I won't be offended if anyone decides to comment or add points!
Old 06-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all
Re: Where is she now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenV
Decided to stop posting in the BenV Adventure thread ... I think it was getting too big to get attention!
One bitch ... one thread from now on ... talking of which ... anyone tried this one? She was a top class fuck in Shanghai a few years back ... be interested to know if anyone's tried her before or since ...

PS I won't be offended if anyone decides to comment or add points!
mmmhhhh, looks so vulnerable.... I think I need to see her spreading wide and showing pussy and ass entry points to decide where to violate her first...
Old 08-10-2005, 03:55 PM
Samster (P)

BenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud ofBenV has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Where is she now?

Interesting! ... three way tie in the poll and surprisingly last place for shooting a load over her arse!
Old 11-10-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster (P)

Cool Re: Where is she now?

Poll results still surprising ... Cunt in first place, followed by mouth with face and arse bringing up the rear (if you'll excuse the pun!) ...
Old 11-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Samster (P)

Arrow Re: Where is she now?

A few more ...
Old 11-10-2005, 09:07 AM
Samster (P)

Talking Re: Where is she now?

One for those of you, like me, who also like to see some clothed pics of our high quality fuck-dolls ...
Old 12-10-2005, 09:46 PM
thefirstname

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Poll results still surprising ... Cunt in first place, followed by mouth with face and arse bringing up the rear (if you'll excuse the pun!) ...
Well, I'm hoping that my vote will help push the arse to the forefront, hehe...
Old 12-10-2005, 11:24 PM
Samster (P)

Cool Re: Where is she now?

Wow! ... now I'm really surprised ... "face" in last place! I felt sure you guys would be dying to dump a load of man-cream over Jade's cute little smiler!
Old 18-10-2005, 03:28 AM
Samster (P)

Arrow Re: Where is she now?

I could have sworn my rep power went up to 2 for a few days but now it's back to 1 ... go figure

Well cunt's in a clear poll lead now so it seems right and proper to have a look at this particular gash more closely ...
Old 18-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 20
Malefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to allMalefikus is a name known to all

Quote:
I could have sworn my rep power went up to 2 for a few days but now it's back to 1 ... go figure

Well cunt's in a clear poll lead now so it seems right and proper to have a look at this particular gash more closely ...
Mine went down from 3 to 2, no idea why....
Old 18-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

same here bro, went down 2 to 1, wonder wats happening here.........
Old 06-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Samster (P)

Question Re: Where is she now?

Quote:
No comments? ... don't you think that's just the cutest little cunt ever ???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1