The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Running an interest check on my WeChat Account

This is an interest check on the purchase of my WeChat Account.

I have about over 350 contacts on my WeChat Account.
About 14% of them have became my Fuck Buddies, FWBs or ONS at one point in time. The remaining 86% I know I can fuck at least 50% of them if I want to, but just don't have so much time, energy and $$.

Right now, I'm thinking of getting out of the game for awhile/for good as things are starting to get steamy with a married model I met recently. Gotta focus on her.

Just out of curiosity if anyone would want to purchase my WeChat Account.
Obviously I have done my own QC before adding any of my contacts, and the best part is that they have accepted me in their contacts so you can chat up with them immediately (if you screw up, it's your problem though. Obviously.)

Of course, you must use your own picture & my moments removed but will have to live with my WeChat Account nick.

If you are interested, pls share what's the highest price you are willing to pay for it or DM me.

That said, I'll re-emphasize that I'm just running an interest check to see if the $$ is worth it. I cannot stress enough that I may end up not letting my account go as it took me about 2 years to build this account.
Old 01-05-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!
Re: Running an interest check on my WeChat Account

I OFFER U.... IRR3095
Old 01-05-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahahahaha! Nice one!
Old 01-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4340 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

fast deal can nego??

Old 01-05-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17030 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Swee swee....one dollar done deal!
Old 01-05-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

I'll make you the best offer, a night with Johnbass at Hotel 81.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40910 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Swee swee....one dollar done deal!
I was abt to offer 99 cents .... u win bro

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32721714
Old 01-05-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post

About 14% of them have became my Fuck Buddies, FWBs or ONS at one point in time. The remaining 86% I know I can fuck at least 50% of them if I want to, but just don't have so much time, energy and $$.

Right now, I'm thinking of getting out of the game for awhile/for good as things are starting to get steamy with a married model I met recently. Gotta focus on her.

Obviously I have done my own QC before adding any of my contacts, and the best part is that they have accepted me in their contacts so you can chat up with them immediately (if you screw up, it's your problem though. Obviously.)

Of course, you must use your own picture & my moments removed but will have to live with my WeChat Account nick.

If you are interested, pls share what's the highest price you are willing to pay for it or DM me.

That said, I'll re-emphasize that I'm just running an interest check to see if the $$ is worth it. I cannot stress enough that I may end up not letting my account go as it took me about 2 years to build this account.
If any new potential owner of your Wechat account has to live with your account nick, to all the contacts on your account they'll just be seen as an impostor, instantly they can kiss byebye to those contacts as he gets blocked by them the moment they realise that "Person ABC" is no longer "Person ABC" even though name same but pictures and moments everything different. Then what's the point?

Your offer is worse than gambling.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

good try and if you succeed PM buddy, I also can follow.
Old 01-05-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
If any new potential owner of your Wechat account has to live with your account nick, to all the contacts on your account they'll just be seen as an impostor, instantly they can kiss byebye to those contacts as he gets blocked by them the moment they realise that "Person ABC" is no longer "Person ABC" even though name same but pictures and moments everything different. Then what's the point?

Very good comments ...

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 02-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Go sell in carousels
Old 02-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I m fee to help to impersonate u if nobody interested.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It appears the conservatives replies here while the risk-takers prefer to DM.

@ TheIdesOfMarch, no fret. obviously, I have plans before I created this thread.

Thanks for all the responses - openly & privately
Old 02-05-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
porschecarrera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

Fully agreed and great comment!
What makes him think his account worth any casg!
Old 02-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
callawaypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It appears the conservatives replies here while the risk-takers prefer to DM.

@ TheIdesOfMarch, no fret. obviously, I have plans before I created this thread.

Thanks for all the responses - openly & privately
So you managed to sell?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1