The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Raynall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Does anyone know what happened to the maids who used to gather at L24 Geylang?

I remember, years ago, before the raids went down, the domestic workers would gather at Geylang L24 on Sundays to earn some extra income.

I went back to Geylang recently and L24 looked rather clean. Obviously, the maids would not be gathering there now, so where did they go? I imagine they still need to earn extra cash on Sundays...
Old 02-04-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Does anyone know what happened to the maids who used to gather at L24 Geylang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynall View Post
I remember, years ago, before the raids went down, the domestic workers would gather at Geylang L24 on Sundays to earn some extra income.

I went back to Geylang recently and L24 looked rather clean. Obviously, the maids would not be gathering there now, so where did they go? I imagine they still need to earn extra cash on Sundays...

May we suggest RTFF?
There is a clearly titled thread on topic.
Reading back a mere few pages will give yiu the needed info
Old 04-04-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
AllInObama is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAllInObama is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Does anyone know what happened to the maids who used to gather at L24 Geylang?

TS no more already from what i know, after Covid most scattered already from what i know
Old 07-04-2023, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Actually even before covid also things started to change.

10 years ago, the criteria for having streetwalkers grab your arm to try to drag you for service is to have a dick. They were practically the fisher and we are the fishes. Now will be lucky to see at most a handful of them within the whole of Geylang when night falls.

Some of the most interesting fucks I have between 50-100 dollar range are from the streets. Had Indos (who were awesome), Viets (you're better off going to the fish tanks), Indians (they just there to earn your money but I'm into different races so young Indian/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan village girls are on my to do list as well), and of course the PRCs too.
Old 07-04-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Now will be lucky to see at most a handful of them within the whole of Geylang when night falls
Very true bro
Old 16-04-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like an end of an era
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1