The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
FishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Papua Experience

I am writing from Papua. The Internet connection is poor and girls are a plenty. Every night is one better than the other. I found the secret of keeping a group of love flowers.( a Harem of young girls) They are loyal and obedient and best of all willing to serve. Here you just need to pay the village chief and you are given a temporary certificate of "marriage" . Payment in kind like a pig is welcome currency. We work from a low base where a worker can be hired for $2 a week. I can't wait to share my experience of a thousand night.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold
Re: Papua Experience

Just take care to wear a raincoat as the HIV rate there can be high. You should also know by now the locals could not hold their firewater well. Two beers can result in them pulling out a knife. The next morning they will wake up not remembering anything at all.
What is the pig to kokoro conversion rate now?
Old 04-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

FishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Just take care to wear a raincoat as the HIV rate there can be high. You should also know by now the locals could not hold their firewater well. Two beers can result in them pulling out a knife. The next morning they will wake up not remembering anything at all.
What is the pig to kokoro conversion rate now?
The price of a pig can be as high as 1,500 Kina or USD 540. But in Madang where I am now it is only a fraction.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Currency : One sing dollar is 2 Kina

Old 04-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Background

I was in Australia when I got a call to make a trip on a friend's behalf who fell sick at the 11 hour. I have no idea where is Papua but was put on a plane. No many planes to get to this place called Madang for a site visit. After arriving, was given a presentation and I WhatsApped my friend Joe. We discussed the deal: a sizable land mass, cleared of Kuila logs Joe bought for a good profit. The investment from Joe's side is to reinvest a portion into a JV for Palm Oil cultivation. I went through the documents. The government reps were also there to provide the assurance of the 'deal of a lifetime.' All said MOU was signed and I became a millionaire with a stroke of the pen. Joe's illness was my gain. Am still wheeling from the incidental success. I must thank my stars for being at the right place n the right time.

The chief who help broker the deal must be laughing to the bank for he threw a Momo Feast in celebration of the victory.

Last edited by FishingPartner; 04-08-2015 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6749 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Bro FishingPartner, enjoy and share your stories...

Old 04-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

It is like that except there were a lot food a lot drinks ..and a lot of girls. What is with the thrusting movement in their dance and they are mostly in the nude save for some grass skirts. It is bewitching and the chief must have know it arousing in me a yearning for some kind of action tonite. Was I drooling? Was it so obvious?
Old 04-08-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 14
KobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to beholdKobeTopGun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro FishingPartner, enjoy and share your stories...

That is a lot of the neh neh .
Old 04-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeTopGun View Post
That is a lot of the neh neh .
Well in native term, we call these COCONUTS
Old 04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

More nei nei you can touch for a lifetime.(don't tell Ah Rat) anyway let me continue the story: I was intoxicated. Accompanied by a large contingent of girls, we were ushered to the chief's guest house. There are innumerable rooms and a group of girls about 5-8 are grouped together headed by a chaperon. This matron will provide a crash course on love making for the uninitiated. Washing them and presenting them for the ...interview.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Any photo bro?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 04-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Please share FR if any... Thanks ya!
Old 04-08-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Deflowering the flower girls :

As groups after groups present themselves, the sweetest of the people represented. For the light of me, I can't make a choice and every group that came is better than the one before, the chief signaled as if impatient we end the interview for it was already late in the night. I went with the group of choice and to my surprise the chosen ones were excited and happy to be the ones selected. In the room the first thing was 10 hands bathing. The giggles and blushings the oooohs and the ahhhs. The matron was at hand to make sure all is well. Very please with the enthusiasm of her watch, she left us to the room. I penetrated into one and realised she was like the others a Virgin. The deflowering was not easy. With the other watching, she labored to please as I move in n out of her delicately. She was in obvious pain but she offer an encouraging smile with a warm embrace as if to show the rest it is well.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Any photo bro?
Sure I have lots of photos
Old 04-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishingPartner View Post
Sure I have lots of photos
Care to share

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1