The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light
Reports on Bad Service Girls

I've been a regular visitor to GL since 2000, and the current state of the scene is the worst I can recall.

Of the last 4 visits, 3 were with awful service girls. I basically just go to GL for sex, so when I say awful I don't mean there was no DFK, AR or GFE but using the phone or complaining about boob or pussy touching.

It seems to be this is now quite common in GL.

When we go to a house and see a girl is not pretty, it is not good, but at least it is not deception. The cheongster can see with his own eyes and make a choice. For bad service girls though there is no way of knowing beforehand.

I will normally not want to break peoples rice bowl, but a cheongster paying hard earned money has a right to fell ripped off is $150 is for 2 minutes of BJ, 3 minutes of ramming and 45 minutes of black face.

What do people think about starting a thread for bad service girls to drive them from the scene? I fear if this is not done, poor service will become even more common.

What I propose is that girls that refuse basic amenities like hair or boob touching, use the phone when with a client and such like can be posted here. Attitude is subjective so the complaint should be specific (i.e. not "bad attitude" but "use the phone the first 5 minutes and dragged the shower for 15 minutes"). If the problem is just a bad day the girls defenders should also rebut here.

After a while the truth will come out.

What does everyone think?
Old 19-02-2016, 07:29 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Reports on Bad Service Girls

Just call it a bad day bah bro, move on and rtf more wls who given u better service. I believe that is how the wl hint dont rtf her. We choose wl, they choose customer, fair enuf.

To Discourage fake FRs will be more meaningful imho
Old 19-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Reports on Bad Service Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Just call it a bad day bah bro, move on and rtf more wls who given u better service. I believe that is how the wl hint dont rtf her. We choose wl, they choose customer, fair enuf.

To Discourage fake FRs will be more meaningful imho
No wonder most of the MMs always so happy to see my Tiny Floppy Joe

That means they will love to see Joe more often huh

Too bad AQE is too busy no time to see my Joe aka King Kong
Old 19-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Actually at times it really depend on luck also n maybe to a certain extent, fate. I dun frequent gl tat often compared to most as I always felt short changed n never rtf. But the my last one came as a surprise, became my regular of all time.

Dun ask me who cos she left in Jan n now I bit lost n dunno who can replace her
Old 19-02-2016, 09:26 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No wonder most of the MMs always so happy to see my Tiny Floppy Joe

That means they will love to see Joe more often huh

Too bad AQE is too busy no time to see my Joe aka King Kong
u r SVIP bro

I help u to queue for AQE then
Old 19-02-2016, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Actually at times it really depend on luck also n maybe to a certain extent, fate. I dun frequent gl tat often compared to most as I always felt short changed n never rtf. But the my last one came as a surprise, became my regular of all time.

Dun ask me who cos she left in Jan n now I bit lost n dunno who can replace her
yes, agree on luck n fate aspect. two of my regulars also came as a surprise. It could end up no rtf actually lol
Old 19-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
yes, agree on luck n fate aspect. two of my regulars also came as a surprise. It could end up no rtf actually lol
So many gals in gl. But why n how come she can be my regular of all time till now I also wonder why. She no hot shot by gl standard n her fr are not many. A few senior bros even dun really fancy her. I only pick her up middle of her gl journey n I was hooked to her. Many are more chio than her tat I din even rtf but why she can managed to capture me. It's really fate
Old 19-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who is this mysterious WL, that exhibits such charm?
Old 20-02-2016, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
this is so called chemistry
Old 20-02-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Never pm me tips these days!!!

I no longer has regular
Old 20-02-2016, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Never pm me tips these days!!!

I no longer has regular
me too I no longer have regular
Old 20-02-2016, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Keke I mentioned before in other thead. Guess it's the ability to click bah. Not just pure sex in the room
Old 20-02-2016, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We might waste our hard earn $40/$50/$60/$80/$100/$150 on poor service, but these girls came all the way here just to earn $40~$150 which might cause them having phobia or smth wrong in the brain when they are done here.

So I'll leave it to all the samster to discover who's the gem, and 流一线生机 to these bad service ladies.
Old 20-02-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
We might waste our hard earn $40/$50/$60/$80/$100/$150 on poor service, but these girls came all the way here just to earn $40~$150
The $150 rate has stayed for decades despite inflation, and the WL earns up to $80, not $150. As in every purchase of goods or services, the buyer on his part should also do his homework and always remember Caveat emptor "Let the buyer beware".
Old 20-02-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
me too I no longer have regular
Regular mean there is something in her tat makes her special to you. Everytime u go gl u only want to look for her n not others. Being w her makes u happy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1