The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2008, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!
The Sex Trade

The sex trade is a unique social experience that brings together two willing individuals that would benefit from it, either monetary wise or sexually. There is an important lesson to be learnt for all newcomers, whether young or old and even some old timers who have yet to fully grasp the concept.

Always keep in mind that it started off as a business transaction, no matter how much money exchanged hands. Be it $40 or $200, it never seemed that “cheap” to get a voluptuous girl to go to bed with us until we turned to vice. It also would have taken weeks or even months of chasing, going steady before we get lucky. Yet now, within a matter of minutes and some money, we fast forward through everything. To some people, the money exchanged might be negligible, thus if the girl agrees to RTF, we might be thinking that there is something going on since the money exchanged is so little to us.

Love and friendship may be developed later between the two individuals, but much later. It usually takes more than 1 hour for “true” love to blossom and more than just one meeting of chatting, no matter how passionate the session was. So get off your horses and if both parties are really interested, start off slowly as friends first, without any obligations to each other. As with any relationship, get to know each other better first (not in bed).

Always note that the provider would try to make the session less awkward and maybe to enhance the experience by doing some KC, she would also do it so as to ensure a steady RTF stream of clients. On a more sinister note, she might do it so as to gain (money, gifts, PR status…etc) further from any relationship between the two of you. The clients would also try to KC, so as to make the session seem less commercial on his part and achieve a greater GFE. He might also stand to gain from better service or even free sex if he succeeds in his KC.

The above is written based on my observations over the past one month. While I have yet to escape from the evil clutches of it, I hope that this would help anyone caught in it to make sense of all the infatuations and supposed attraction that we feel. It is easy to write this but to fully absorb and understand all of it would require some time and perhaps some broken hearts for it to sink in.

List of abbreviations:
RTF – return to fuck
GFE – girl friend experience
KC – Kum cheng or 感情

Disclaimer: The list is not conclusive and there may be a lot more reasons why we get caught it in (matters of the heart). Reasons from not satisfied at home to stress at work. Sometimes all we need is just a good listening ear and we may not get it at home.
Old 17-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Sex Trade

Bro I fully understand what u are saying here. I too was caught in the temptation of it, but now trying hard to maintain the friendship of it without getting too mentally involved. It's like trying to inch your way out of a quick-sand pit.
Old 17-08-2008, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 17
Batobus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was thinking this afternoon about KC

Is there really KC? Because you need deep pocket to maintain this KC relationship i.e. if her "red red" is here and have to bring her down. You need to spend $$$

In the end, she will go back and everything is back to normal.
Is it worth it???
Old 17-08-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batobus View Post

Is there really KC? Because you need deep pocket to maintain this KC relationship i.e. if her "red red" is here and have to bring her down. You need to spend $$$

Is it worth it???
People who have never experienced the KC aspects will always think like what you posted bro...........
But you'll never know, when, how, why many with this kinda mindset have "ACCIDENTLY" crossed and came back scarred........
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 18-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: The Sex Trade

good posting !!!
good writing !!!

well done bro !
Old 18-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
civiccat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Is it worth it???

bro Batobus.

I dont think all guys deliberately want to KC FLs but sometimes they unknowingly fall into the KC traps..

I myself in a way is now in a FL's KC trap (really dont know whether it is a trap or not) but it started by first getting to know the FL's backgrounds, more RTFs, what the FL's desire to do or go in singapore during her stint here etc.

Dont think i wanna elaborate much on my case but would like to suggest some of the pitfalls & pointers (newbies and all samsters should observe)

1. Try not to give FLs your hp number - even prepaid card not advisable cos it give the FLs the chance to KC u with messages like "i miss u ", "I am having flu" etc. Many guys fell into this trap - me notwithstanding.

2. Try not to RTFs many times unless u are sure the FL concerned do not have chemistry with u especially for FLs that give u GFE feel.

3. When RTF, try not to engage to know more insights into the past or present lives of the FLs - this is to prevent yourself from pitying her to later trying to take care of the FL for the rest of her life.

4. Try not to bring FLs to sightseeing etc cos the time that u spend with them will somehow bring back the long forgotten joys of courtship like going to the beaches, cycling etc.

In short, dont try to KC the FLs... really dont worth the effort just for a better bonking experience cos the consequences can be extremely disruptive to your life.

Cant think of anything else to add at the moment and will update when necessary.

Thanks bro glooper83 for starting this thread.

Any comments is most welcomed.

Thanks for reading..

Old 18-08-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 16
glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!glooper83 is one of the Best!

Nice pointers and thanks for adding on.

Hope that all Bros will manage to get out of the "matters of the hearts" issues.

Cheers !
Old 18-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Is it worth it???
the whole r/s is like based on $$$ and sex.

sumhow l too find myself walking into this KC r/s at times, l too oso dun noe wad l wan at the end of the day or wad outcome l wan to achieve wif the gal. Weird, rite?
Old 18-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
tiongkoklan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone once wrote about the 5Fs: Find them, Feel them, Finger them, Fcuk them, and Forget them. Easily said than done? Not really – for me, I told myself I want to bonk as many of these nice MMs as possible and so I seldom do RTF and thus avoiding possibility of developing any KC or give the MMs any chance to “manipulate” the situation, including possible dramas like needing more money for her grandmother in hospital etc. After all, there are just so many MMs and so little time – at least in fun places like China, Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia, or even Singapore’s GL. After a great bonk, I always believe there is another greater bonk out there – just need to look for it lah!

At the end of the day, it’s commercial sex and a business transaction, and IMHO you have no one to blame but yourself if you allow someone to change the “rule of the game” by allowing RTF and KC.

My Taiwanese friends like to remind me that it is ok to “昏船” – get giddy on the boat ride to savor the moments, but make sure one does NOT “沉船” – sinking the boat like Titanic when one gets too involved with KC!
Old 18-08-2008, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiccat View Post
2. Try not to RTFs many times unless u are sure the FL concerned do not have chemistry with u especially for FLs that give u GFE feel.
But if no chemistry and GFE feeling how you expect us to RTF?

The Gal give us GFE is one thing, we fall for them is another thing.
Old 18-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post

ya lo, it is the gfe and able to click wif the gal that keep us coming back for the same gal mah.
Old 18-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Rattler has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I think got some people out out to look for ger to KC ..... the thrill of falling in love again. Then there are some who inadvertently fall into it, these are the ones who will suffer ...
Old 18-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
ya lo, it is the gfe and able to click wif the gal that keep us coming back for the same gal mah.
bros ekemono & longwinter..

err... sori... me beg to differ... sometimes it is becos of exceptional good service from professionals like BBBJ Bai Xue and Xiao Yan Zi just to name a few.. that make guys keep going back..

not necessary GFE but some gals make me go back becos their bonking style complement & suit mine (i.e. more of sex chemistry - not KC chemistry).

Cheers.
Old 18-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Rattler has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

You are right bro monkey ... different people will look for different things when they look for ger to bonk ... some like the services, some like the GFE
Old 18-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And what if the FL flying back to see u, pay tixs by herself...DIdnt want to take your money... Spend time calling u...Juz want to spend quiet time with u?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1