The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Location: What da ya think?! In the land of Chio bus, Chilli Padis, Chao Ah Lians, FL and etc.......
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Vigin Lover Vigin Lover Vigin Lover
Marry Malaysian gals..

Hi bros,

Really need your feedback! I myself is a Singaporean and I have a Malaysian gf for many years and now we intend to settle down. She is not a PR or wat and now not working as she is still looking for a job (she used to have a work permit).
My pay is less than 2K per month and do you think MOM will approve on our marriage?
I damn blur sia...already book a ROM date on this coming Nov...wat if can't approve?!

Pls gimme your feedback..thanks!
Old 23-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Marry Malaysian gals..

i think can la...so many ppl marry china wives...my colleague earning 1K+ a month only he also can...maybe can bring her here temporarily first then get a PR after marraige? I'm not sure...i'm still young so dunno bout such things
Old 23-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigin Lover
Hi bros,

Really need your feedback! I myself is a Singaporean and I have a Malaysian gf for many years and now we intend to settle down. She is not a PR or wat and now not working as she is still looking for a job (she used to have a work permit).
My pay is less than 2K per month and do you think MOM will approve on our marriage?
I damn blur sia...already book a ROM date on this coming Nov...wat if can't approve?!

Pls gimme your feedback..thanks!
Bro, think you better check with MOM. Last time what happen to my friend is that he got marry to a malaysian girl and didn't inform MOM and in the end MOM ban the wife from coming into Singapore. Better check with them and see what is the requirment to married a malaysian.
Old 23-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
goodfun is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodfun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think bro no problem,as long as you are happy wif her can liao,money is not everything
Old 23-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Location: What da ya think?! In the land of Chio bus, Chilli Padis, Chao Ah Lians, FL and etc.......
My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Vigin Lover Vigin Lover Vigin Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24
Bro, think you better check with MOM. Last time what happen to my friend is that he got marry to a malaysian girl and didn't inform MOM and in the end MOM ban the wife from coming into Singapore. Better check with them and see what is the requirment to married a malaysian.
Went to MOM with my gf today...wah lau...fill up so many forms and need to bring in payslips, education cert, IC and etc..
I really hope they can approve lo....or else I already booked a date for ROM liao...cannot approve then I die la!
Old 23-08-2005, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

bro Rof|maoxz, ur expertise is needed here. Help!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 23-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

from what I know, MOM wld nt approve those who have worked here before, unless they can show that they can contribute to the economy should they settle down here. I believe it's a case-by-case basis. Anyway, if her application is approved, she will be given a "permit" which is to be renewed yearly
Old 23-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bebe_chris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sidetrack a little bit,

How about marrying a china gal? Any regulations?
My gal is here on student pass.
Old 23-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

bro i have a very gd friend who has a thai wife.For what i know if u can prove u have steady income, u pay ur cpf,and ur wife can find a job here which she hv to work for up to 5 years then she can get her PR...As for ROM it should not be a problem... bro this is what i know from my friend hope this will help u
Old 23-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jeshezman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, bro

Please check carefully...there is a rule stating that work permit holder is not allowed to marry Singaporean without getting permission from the authority,,I'll may be wrong but safer to check it out. If I am not wrong, there will be a permanent ban from entering Singapore...so please check it out.

Just 2 cents worth of advice.
Old 23-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

kalimantan mail order brides considered malaysians? or indonesians?
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

I think that MOM will approve lah...just a matter of time....
But I wonder...how do u register at ROM without the approval letter from MOM? They should have told u that?
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros,

Quote:
Went to MOM with my gf today...wah lau...fill up so many forms and need to bring in payslips, education cert, IC and etc..
I really hope they can approve lo....or else I already booked a date for ROM liao...cannot approve then I die la!
I believed your application is being processed by MOM at the moment. So dun worry. If in extreme case they do not approve they application, den you have to cancel the ROM booking.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 23-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic4
from what I know, MOM wld nt approve those who have worked here before, unless they can show that they can contribute to the economy should they settle down here. I believe it's a case-by-case basis. Anyway, if her application is approved, she will be given a "permit" which is to be renewed yearly
Bro, you are correct. This has been their statement all the while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeshezman
Hi, bro

Please check carefully...there is a rule stating that work permit holder is not allowed to marry Singaporean without getting permission from the authority,,I'll may be wrong but safer to check it out. If I am not wrong, there will be a permanent ban from entering Singapore...so please check it out.

Just 2 cents worth of advice.
Not true, but it is subjected to MOM's approval for those currently holding WP or those who had hold work permit before. All Ex or current work-permit holders, are not allowed to marry a Singaporean or PR unless he has written permission from the Controller of Work Permits. If those who violate this regulation of not informing MOM before ROM registration, what bro jeshezman says is correct. Furthermore he/she is not allowed to return for an unspecified period of time.

Under the Marriage Restriction Policy, a work permit-holder must seek permission from the Controller of Work Permits to marry a Singaporean or PR, whether in or outside Singapore.

So please do not attempt to go backdoor. (I mean behind MOM's back.) But I got one small little good news to assure you. MOM has approved over 85 per cent of applications by work permit-holders to marry locals.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 23-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 20
Galactica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife is a Malaysian. This is what I know when we got married in 1997.

Although you might have booked a date for ROM, you still need MOM's approval since your wife to be is a former work permit holder.

It also depends on her occuaption while holding the work permit at that time. If she is a production worker, sales line, etc. It should not be a problem. As long as her occupation is not vice related.

She will not be given a PR in the near future. She will be given a dependent pass. The dependent pass is usually valid for 3 months. When both of you become parent, ICA would give her a yearly dependent pass. When holding dependent pass, she is not able to be gainfully & legally employed. In other words, she is not permitted to work.

When applying for PR, both your educational level, your salary, your records(if any) would also be taken into consideration. It would help if you are a Civil Servant.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1