The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
marivie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamLee12 View Post
Nice story, looking forward to more
glad you like it. please continue to support my story
Old 04-05-2024, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Pig2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Janitor's Sex Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by marivie View Post
glad you like it. please continue to support my story
Like the way you beg to be fucked
Old 04-05-2024, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
momakex80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue to update nice story.
Old 05-05-2024, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
soleisrough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look forward to more updates!
Old 06-05-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pig2019 View Post
Like the way you beg to be fucked
thank you very much. please stay tuned for more
Old 06-05-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
bojitang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marivie View Post
thank you very much. please stay tuned for more
Yes, staying tuned for sure .....
Old 07-05-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

thank you all for supporting

feel free to send me your pm's too
Old Today, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Lying face down on the desk and spread wide open, Marivie was amazed at her feeling of fulfilment at having been fucked so roughly by the old cleaner. It did not make sense that she should feel satisfied with the way she had been treated so roughly, but she had almost no time to analyze her feelings before she was assaulted by the other cleaners. From how she had reacted to their colleague fucking her, it was obvious to the other two that Marivie would not struggle or complain about whatever they compelled her to do. They were not educated, so they were unaware of the existence of submissive females, but they could see that she had welcomed and enjoyed everything that the first man had done to her.

The younger of the two remaining cleaners soon took up his position behind Marivie and unbuckled his shorts, which he let fall to the floor. Without bothering to free his feet from the shorts, he fumbled with his underwear to allow his erection to escape the confines of the thin material. As soon as he had pulled his cock out of his underwear, he wasted no time in ramming it into Marivie’s exposed cunt, which was still dripping sperm that had been deposited there by her first assailant. Using this cum as a lubricant, he began to fuck Marivie so rapidly that her stomach was banged again and again against the desk. As her body was forced back and forth on the surface of the desk by the rapidity of his fucking, Marivie’s tits were scraped painfully on the desk through the thin fabric of her bra.

He also pulled her head to the side so that her face was mashed against the desk and facing the last cleaner. This was an older man of about 50 years old. He had also dropped his shorts and his underwear, so that his veiny cock head was pointing directly at Marivie’s mouth. He wasted no time in moving closer to the desk and lifted his wrinkled ball sack, ordering Marivie to kiss and lick it. She struggled to do so because of the intense fucking that she was receiving from the rear, but somehow she managed to extend her tongue and start to lick his sweaty balls. The unwashed smell assailed her nostrils, but she inhaled it as if it were an expensive perfume. Then, the man pushed his body closer to her mouth so that it was suddenly filled with his greying pubic hair at the base of his cock. The hair filled her mouth and almost choked her. In fact, some strands of hair came free from his body and she could feel them move backwards on her tongue to irritate her throat.

However, she did not have time to think about what he was doing because of the sudden flood of cum that filled her cunt for the second time in a few minutes. At the same time, the older man pulled back slightly from her mouth, and pulling back his foreskin, he urged her to suck his pulsing purple cock head. While the smell of sweat from his balls had been unpleasant but bearable, the smell that escaped from his exposed cock almost caused Marivie to gag. She could see that there was a whitish secretion around the base of his cock head that was the cause of the foul smell that she had to breathe in through her open mouth.

The smell was not the worst that she had to endure, as he grabbed her hair and pushed his dirty cock into her mouth. The taste on her tongue was like rancid cheese, and along with the pubic hairs that were irritating her throat, Marivie thought that she might vomit, especially as the man thrust his cock deeper into her mouth.

The cleaner sensed that she might vomit, so he warned her not to. “If you dare to throw up on my cock, I swear that I’ll hurt you so bad that it will take weeks for you to recover. I’ll cut off your nipples with a rusty razor blade, so just hold on until I’m done with you.”

The thought of having her nipples cut off almost made Marivie faint, so she focused her mind on the feeling of the cum that was flowing freely from her cunt and running down her legs. Somehow, she managed to resist the urge to vomit, and fortunately, it did not take long before the older man finished fucking her mouth and deposited his sperm deep into her throat.

“Now, swallow,” he ordered, and Marivie obeyed without hesitation so that her stomach received the mixture of cum, the smelly secretion from his cock and pubic hair all mixed together.

Exhausted, Marivie lay face down, ass and cunt raised and exposed, dress pulled up around her waist, tits aching from being pulled back and forth on the desk, nose still filled with the disgusting smells she had been exposed to, and tried to make sense of what had just happened to her.

However, the main thought that she had was that she deserved to be treated like this – and she desired more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1