The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Can share vivi prc contact/ location please?
Old 14-06-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 13
tehice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytehice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Her Bbbj is superb and I enjoyed her ball licking services. Just rtf on weekend. The GFE feeling is really top notch. DfK and hug you almost the whole session. Body contact almost whole time. Haha. Boobs are ample, I think C? And well maintained.
She gets wet very easily 😁

If need contact, can get from me. But I will review your contribution and points to protect the playground.
Don’t mind can share ctc?
Old 14-06-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4166 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Went supper and ended very late around 3-4am. Really needed a good rub on my aching back, so found this lady Nina via wechat. Parking was easy since there weren't many cars at that hour. I paid $65 for an hour of massage.

Nina is from China and very bubbly character. Apparently her working time is 6pm-6am just nice for people like us who didnt like to go home. We chatted a lot and realized that one of her friends is a girl I had previously helped advertise on another thread. Massage is decent and just waiting for her to pop the GQ. Surprisingly she didnt but start teasing my didi, making him up and down. But my mind is so confused thinking about how much am i paying? What else she offering? That why i actually prefer lady to be more straightforward she looked at me smiling and start stroking my didi. No choice i got to attack her neh neh and butt which she didnt resist. Then rest is history.

End of the session, she didnt state the price or ask for it so i just gave her based on market rate. Again anyone interested to try her can PM me.

Old 14-06-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Went supper and ended very late around 3-4am. Really needed a good rub on my aching back, so found this lady Nina via wechat. Parking was easy since there weren't many cars at that hour. I paid $65 for an hour of massage.

Nina is from China and very bubbly character. Apparently her working time is 6pm-6am just nice for people like us who didnt like to go home. We chatted a lot and realized that one of her friends is a girl I had previously helped advertise on another thread. Massage is decent and just waiting for her to pop the GQ. Surprisingly she didnt but start teasing my didi, making him up and down. But my mind is so confused thinking about how much am i paying? What else she offering? That why i actually prefer lady to be more straightforward she looked at me smiling and start stroking my didi. No choice i got to attack her neh neh and butt which she didnt resist. Then rest is history.

End of the session, she didnt state the price or ask for it so i just gave her based on market rate. Again anyone interested to try her can PM me.

Hi bro, can share her contact? Thanks
Old 14-06-2024, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
project_devils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyproject_devils deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, can share her contact? Thanks
Quote:

Old 14-06-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
hundan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Able to share ctc. Thanks!

Quote:

Old 14-06-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 14
hellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of lighthellsing82 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Hey bro pls share ctc.

thank you
Old 15-06-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Went to atas sounding facial saloon.

I was introduced to that place by one bro from Telegram

It got facebook,and also listed in Google.

I book a session under my feminine name. When I walked from MRT station to that place

Enter the saloon, oh my! there are 3 girls, not in uniform.. but their own body hugging clothings.

3 girls was surpised to see young looking guy
During my SMS to one lady, I described myself as effeminate 60 year old

I told them that I got illness which made me effeminate and alter my genes which cause me to look very much younger than my actual age

She asked for $XX massage fee

and enter the room... I saw the room,nothing atas , just like TN shop

I stripped and bathed then wrapped my towel around my chest ,like a woman

She stared at me strangely

After 30 minutes massage, she carressed me ,asking me whether I want full service .

Full service $150

I rejected, tellling her I was too old and weak,and feminine by nature

She asked me what I want ..I told her I give her $100

She then accepted and strippped herself and gave me cathabth, HJ..

Finished session and walk out of room, other 2 girls smiled and opened the door and saw me out

Received SMS from other girl introduced herself, saying she wanted me to have session with her next time

Where got facial service ? the menu show full facial ,plus head ,shoulder massage but it is just normal TN shop ,nothing atas about
Old 15-06-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 829 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4166 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsing82 View Post
Hey bro pls share ctc.

thank you
Yup i think i sent u already. Cheers
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
donmyers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share. Thanks.

Quote:
Old Today, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Last rb.gy night, I visited 28yo Viet MM @ Bugis.
A /arxsds pleasant looking (durable looks) lady who is very tall (nearly 1.7m) yet slim.
Natural assets and semi-firm butt.
Quick summary :
* Massage : basic
* Sensual : licked like a cat
* Lollipop : A+ (damn DT, slurpy, with eye contact)
* XiaoLongBao munching : responsive
* Picasso lesson : one of the most yummy and totally shaven kitty that I had feasted on
* Gymnastics : off the charts - tight and super wet, wild, crazy and super loud Dolby sound effects

* Total damage (all-in ) : under 4Berries

MM has been added to my list of regulars.
She is yet another gem, and reminds me of Viet Kendis (who will no longer return to SG to work as ML).

Life is good.

Bro can you pls share contact? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1