The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Amansari De Spa

After long hiatus from this faraway SPA, headed down today.
Saw many gals at the hall as usual, some sitting down with customers. Was there for almost 2hr+ long to view many gals in & out of the rooms. So far gals that caught my eyes are 70, 135 & 158. 303 was off but saw her, also looks not bad. 168 did not see, rest are working but did not catch my eyes, so means not stunning I guess, like 133 or 188, 198. Did not ask the friendly & great service captain for their nos to know who exactly are they.

70 resembles a naturally pretty cute SYT, far better than in pics. Very fair skin, skinny, playful. Many bros were asking for her when was there, so I had to wait for 2 bros before my turn.
135 also looks like in pic but with more meaty in her current form, still very eye candy & always smiling, big racks, so may try her next.
158 eye candy too, SYT, but find her face a little plastic, maybe some heavy makeup...not sure. She also among many fav but I felt she is likely robotic or SOP kind of WL from her demeanor.

FR for 70
Laos, say she is 25 but for me looks like a 20,21 SYT.
Super fair skin, nice cute face, long hair & eyes.
A cup.
Speaks very good Chinese.
BJ - 8/10 (acceptable suction,lots of saliva,some tongue,lick balls, fondle ur bro) lack of eye contact & deep throat & stronger suction.
Daty - she did not allow for me so did not try.
GFE - 7/10, playful & chatty but does not allow DFK, she allows u to kiss her but she did not tongue me.
Very patient gal cos I could not cum during FJ, she then did HJ & BJ for me till I cum out.
Overall for me is a 7/10. If she would have allow DFK, it will be a 8.5
RTF - No. May try 135 next.

Was a Sat afternoon & bros crowd still pretty acceptable, gals selection limited for those chio SYT ones.
The only OKT is superb, far better than any in VIP.
Rooms are clean, well lit, large. Much better than VIP.
Old Yesterday, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2915 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amansari De Spa

Amansari's problem is distance from CIQ, and also there's really nothing much else around that neighbourhood.

I do have to give thumbs up for their OKT service, all the old uncles are really nice and helpful. And they don't pressure you much if you sit there and drink kopi/tea or eat for a while.

The server guy is super on the ball, always asking if you need a refill or otherwise, good joint indeed.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 10
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!
70 has the look. But score low for body. What a pity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
After long hiatus from this faraway SPA, headed down today.
Saw many gals at the hall as usual, some sitting down with customers. Was there for almost 2hr+ long to view many gals in & out of the rooms. So far gals that caught my eyes are 70, 135 & 158. 303 was off but saw her, also looks not bad. 168 did not see, rest are working but did not catch my eyes, so means not stunning I guess, like 133 or 188, 198. Did not ask the friendly & great service captain for their nos to know who exactly are they.

70 resembles a naturally pretty cute SYT, far better than in pics. Very fair skin, skinny, playful. Many bros were asking for her when was there, so I had to wait for 2 bros before my turn.
135 also looks like in pic but with more meaty in her current form, still very eye candy & always smiling, big racks, so may try her next.
158 eye candy too, SYT, but find her face a little plastic, maybe some heavy makeup...not sure. She also among many fav but I felt she is likely robotic or SOP kind of WL from her demeanor.

FR for 70
Laos, say she is 25 but for me looks like a 20,21 SYT.
Super fair skin, nice cute face, long hair & eyes.
A cup.
Speaks very good Chinese.
BJ - 8/10 (acceptable suction,lots of saliva,some tongue,lick balls, fondle ur bro) lack of eye contact & deep throat & stronger suction.
Daty - she did not allow for me so did not try.
GFE - 7/10, playful & chatty but does not allow DFK, she allows u to kiss her but she did not tongue me.
Very patient gal cos I could not cum during FJ, she then did HJ & BJ for me till I cum out.
Overall for me is a 7/10. If she would have allow DFK, it will be a 8.5
RTF - No. May try 135 next.

Was a Sat afternoon & bros crowd still pretty acceptable, gals selection limited for those chio SYT ones.
The only OKT is superb, far better than any in VIP.
Rooms are clean, well lit, large. Much better than VIP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1