The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1973 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Will awkward with reg ml?

I had this regular ml at a curtain shop, this shop doesn't allow any special but not sure if other mls offer or not...so my regular only offer teasing..one time, she was busy so I took her colleague and she was super clean...and my regular came to know I had the colleague...she asked me if they offer me anything...I told her nothing..she begged me not to say anything or do anything to them, worried they might suspect her...told her I need something from her..so she got no choice but to hj me but told me pls don't shoot out...the smell would be obvious...hope will have something else from her the next time...
Old 08-07-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3287 / Power: 11
kingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond reputekingfisher666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I had this regular ml at a curtain shop, this shop doesn't allow any special but not sure if other mls offer or not...so my regular only offer teasing..one time, she was busy so I took her colleague and she was super clean...and my regular came to know I had the colleague...she asked me if they offer me anything...I told her nothing..she begged me not to say anything or do anything to them, worried they might suspect her...told her I need something from her..so she got no choice but to hj me but told me pls don't shoot out...the smell would be obvious...hope will have something else from her the next time...
Maybe can get her watsapp, and bring her to hotel if she agreed. That what happen to my regular ML after few times at her shop. Quote 200 2hrs for PRC. Still planning my date with her.

EXCHANGE IS WELCOME FOR 6 pts and above.-Sorry
Old 08-07-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 15
gameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to beholdgameboy234 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Why didn't you explore outside? The problem now isn't about trying the other ML in the same shop. Your massage experience isn't wide enough. If you frequent many MP to try many ML, such questions about awkwardness won't even arise.

It's just a commercial arrangement. She provides a service. You pay, enjoy and move on to the next experience.
Of course I also know to try else where.. just that the shop is convenient, near to my house, late night don’t want to go so far..
Old 09-07-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1173 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
Of course I also know to try else where.. just that the shop is convenient, near to my house, late night don’t want to go so far..
he is saying your experience isn’t wide enough that’s why you feeling awkward…
Old 10-07-2024, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
LupSupGui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Ask her suck all up in her mouth and swallow it. No smell and you confirm will continue to find her... haha win win situation for both of u...😈😈😈
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1