The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:20 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
MR Sharing today for ice cream, i guess this one no need further introduction, just sharing my first visit experience.

Initially wanted to try for an appt with ru xin but never get any reply , nevertheless maybe tomorrow i try my luck again, maybe she's using a different database, already return or just not replying

https://sglonelyguy-35.com/ice-cream-massage/

-location wise, i dont really like a bit far for me and is in G area, but for walkers can access easily from mrt station
- looks wise young, pretty and sweet, i think even better than pictures
- first impression, wow she's tall and curvy, boobs are a handful though they might not look so big on her big stature, by that i definitely dont mean fat, just a little meaty and curvy figure
- personality wise, well match for her name , cold, really cold, even colder than bao zi, for introverts like me, throughout the whole session, i got nothing to talk with her and she also got nothing to say except asking whether massage strength is okay or not, the total number of times we talk can even count with just 1 hand. But just before leaving, she became much more friendly and actually started talking with me, sweet smile, gentle and genuine character, maybe need time to warm up like myself.
- sensual wise slightly above average, i like her moaning and the occasional balls tickling
- another thing i was surprised is that her massage is well above average, she can do a proper massage.
- RTM yes if i want a good massage by a young and pretty girl
Previously her figure was almost perfect. Now, put on too much weigh, not so chio liao. Her boobs are bigger now, but not shiok to squeeze as before. Now is a bit hard.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
that's ridiculous coming from a service provider, to even raise such request to a customer
when asked, i sort of understand why some of her MR so fanciful and repeated as compared to typical ones.

not a land mine imo just no chemistry maybe good for those who can click but i just say it as it is.
Old Today, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Previously her figure was almost perfect. Now, put on too much weigh, not so chio liao. Her boobs are bigger now, but not shiok to squeeze as before. Now is a bit hard.
Lol I first booked her when her figure was perfect. Managed to get a booking later today so I better manage my expectations well.
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1792 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
when asked, i sort of understand why some of her MR so fanciful and repeated as compared to typical ones.

not a land mine imo just no chemistry maybe good for those who can click but i just say it as it is.
Haha she asked to view my MR but didn't asked for changes. Probably just to nake sure her MR doesnt invovle things that she dont do.

Overall I think she's not bad. Just that her session are more or less the same. Anyway she got a roommate. Anyone knows who is it?
Old Today, 11:49 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Lol I first booked her when her figure was perfect. Managed to get a booking later today so I better manage my expectations well.
Ha, if you like bah bah gal, you might think that she looks better now. But to me she really 张大了一圈。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 16
lousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to beholdlousydk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

if not a landmine then there should be no need to do this kind of things at all loh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, if you like bah bah gal, you might think that she looks better now. But to me she really 张大了一圈。
wah if like that is after grow 1 round, then i can only imagine how tall and slender she is previously
Old Today, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Dun believe his bullshit lah, I just visited her 3 days ago. Seeing is believing so u will know who to trust in future.
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I am a 2 shots a day, everyday guy... but you certainly take the cake. Woah! Way to go dude!
You mean everyday you need 2 Ejaculation?
Must have very high sexual desire!
But is it necessary to do so....don't feel sain meh?
Do that affects your work?
No offend Bro, but sound like no life other than ejaculation...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1