The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5158 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Just went for Vicky today. First time trying her. Bloody hell, everything is damn good. I worry for my wallet now.

Her bbbj is solid and wet. Chiong different ladies and she is the only one who can make me so close to CIM. Which I managed to resist, so that she can ride of me.

Her riding skills is damn good too. I wanted to change to missionary to fj her, but end up cannot control and burst in her when she riding.
Really so good or not? Later people say you fake FR. Nowadays you write good, people say fake FR. You write bad then people "thank you for your honest FR" Haha!
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaBoy View Post
Noted on your comments. Changed her photo to this. Better right?

Much better and very tempting. GND
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WerewolfKill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tournedos View Post
Wow thanks for FR. What’s the dmg for this kind of svc?
Ngl. Is a little chor. 6B 2R. 2 Shots. Starting thought i only need to pay 1 time entrance fee. But was told 2 girls so 2 entrance fee 🥲🥲 but that 1 hour, pheeeew! I think it is really good to try once awhile.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
vitagen01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WerewolfKill View Post
Ngl. Is a little chor. 6B 2R. 2 Shots. Starting thought i only need to pay 1 time entrance fee. But was told 2 girls so 2 entrance fee 🥲🥲 but that 1 hour, pheeeew! I think it is really good to try once awhile.
Wah steady kudos to you. Managed to recharge and fire 2 shots in 1 hour
Old Today, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Healthyummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Just went for Vicky today. First time trying her. Bloody hell, everything is damn good. I worry for my wallet now.

Her bbbj is solid and wet. Chiong different ladies and she is the only one who can make me so close to CIM. Which I managed to resist, so that she can ride of me.

Her riding skills is damn good too. I wanted to change to missionary to fj her, but end up cannot control and burst in her when she riding.
wa nice FR, really makes me want to go...either Vicky or Angie...
Old Today, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Healthyummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WerewolfKill View Post

wa you filthy damn rich man, i envy you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1